Mistress Agnes Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Thank you so much, Guy. I'm afraid I know what you mean with people not caring for their staff, and indeed I was never like that, not even when Frederick was still alive. It may even have been him who taught me to care about others, those below me as well as those of my own class. And you all taught me class doesn't decide what people are really like, look at Dennis, he's from the worst possible roots, and still he is so forgiving and so good.'

'You are right, mistress, and that is why Patrick and I are finding it ever harder to be familiar towards him, he's really growing to be like you more and more. We love him, but we also admire him.'

Agnes couldn't imagine why Guy would think this way, there really was nothing special about either Dennis or herself. But she also knew there was nothing she could say to change his mind, and Patrick also seemed to feel like this, so she decided to leave it be and just enjoy their devotion and take care to give them everything they needed in return.

And for now, that was some more intimacy, it was clear Guy enjoyed their loving very much, and until Dennis was back on his feet he would get it. If Patrick continued to be all right with it. Of course he was welcome to join in, maybe Dennis wouldn't mind watching, he didn't mind watching Dick having a go at Agnes, not at all, it turned him on immensely.

They hugged and kissed a bit more, until Agnes started to get restless, afraid Dennis missed her and felt neglected, and Patrick as well but over Guy.

'I suppose we'll do this again, until the master is back to normal?'

'Don't let him hear you call him that, Guy, he'll be hurt. He'll tell you he doesn't have a penny of his own, and hasn't learned even one useful skill, just the ability to kill anything that moves with whatever he has in his hands, or just his hands.'

'And he is right, mistress. If something should happen to you, he'll be worse off than Patrick and myself. We can feed and clothe ourselves, but he has never been taught a proper job.'

Didn't Agnes know? But he would not consent to marring her, said he didn't want to own her.

'I know, Guy, which is why I want to marry him, but he won't give in. Can you help me to convince him? It's in your own interest as well, he'll keep both of you, and Dick and the others, whereas my current heir, I suppose that's my cousin or Frederick's, will kick all of you out of the house within a week.'

'You make a strong point, mistress, which we will contemplate. It is not our place to tell our master what to do, but he may listen to a little friendly advice from a good friend.'

That satisfied Agnes even more than finally having made love again, and she hopped off the bed and put her dressing-gown back on.

'Thank you so much, Guy, I really needed that.'

'It was my pleasure, mistress, I've missed you these last few months.'

Patrick was in Dennis' arms, a very cute and rather tantalizing sight.

When Agnes came in, he made way for her, despite her protest, but he merely stated, 'Guy will be happy to see me, we've had a very pleasant hour, mistress, but when all's said and done we all know to whom we belong.'

As she crawled in with Dennis, she immediately knew he was right, she belonged with this man, and she desperately wished he would finally come to see that and consent to marry her.

12