Mistress Agnes Ch. 22: Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Well I'm glad you loved it. I guess it didn't do me any harm, I feel kind of relaxed and almost free of pain. It kept nagging me, Maria, day and night. Did we get some painkillers, in case it comes back tonight?'

'We did, my love. I love you so much, Dick, you know that, don't you?'

He did, but it was so good to hear it again. The weird feeling he knew was caused by the spirits somehow took some of his control away, for he felt his eyes burn and his throat got thick. Pretty soon, he was weeping with joy again. Maria did not comment and held him tightly. She had seen his reply in his reaction, words were not needed.

After few minutes he started to become very aware of her delicious breasts and thighs and stroked them, his heat rising once more. Still Dick didn't talk, he merely sat back between Maria's legs and indulged himself in a nice long taste of her pussy. It was as if she was waiting for that, she shuddered and moaned and relished his licking and sucking. One high was not enough, Dick wanted more, he had missed this. It still wasn't as he wished it, he needed both hands to go all out, but this was so much better than not being able to make love at all.

'Give me your cock, Dick, I want to suck it,' Maria groaned with heat in her voice.

That would be so good, but he couldn't do it with one hand.

'I can't lie on the bed, Maria, I need two hands to do that.'

His right hand had taken over her pussy for a moment while he talked, and he could feel Maria move a little under it to get it to an even better place.

'Of course, I'm sorry I forgot. Later?'

Dick didn't reply, he was busy once more, but when she came a second time she sat up and helped him back on the bed. Then she offered him her pussy to play with, while she sucked his cock until it was his turn to shudder and moan.

They had just finished cleaning up when the lunch bell rang, and they had to hurry to make it to the kitchen in time, trying to look not too heated or rumpled.

Dick felt so alive, like he had been sleepwalking for days and had finally woken up. No throbbing hand, no fear over losing his job and being thrown out of the manor. His hand was still broken, the doctor would hurt him again tomorrow to clean that wound, and he couldn't work for six weeks, but somehow he couldn't worry about it now. He felt great.

'I see you have your appetite back, Dick,' Cook observed with satisfaction.

'Good, I was starting to worry. I'm glad the doctor could help you.'

John didn't say anything, but threw him an approving look across the table. Strange, how John had done so much for him and Dick still saw Dennis as his best friend, not the grumpy stable boy. John had gotten Dick pay and a chance at Maria, and Dick considered him a good friend. But Dick did not love him as he loved Dennis. Was it because John wasn't as likeable as Dennis? Or was it because Dennis was handsome, and had shared the mistress with Dick?

No, it wasn't. Dick realized he loved Dennis so much because he felt a connection to him, because he had been as helpless and badly used as Dick had felt most of his life. Seeing him chained had moved Dick so much, had awakened something in him, a feeling for others. And Dennis had accepted Dick's compassion, had not scorned it because it came from a lowly servant.

'You're miles away, aren't you Dick?' Guy asked with humour.

'Maybe he's still a bit intoxicated, Dennis fed him liquor before the doctor cut his hand open.'

That was dear Maria, she loved him, had teased him until he took over.

'I am not drunk anymore, I was just thinking.'

'The doctor had to cut your hand open? Why do you look so much better, then?'

Cook was horrified by the very idea.

'There was an infection, it gave me pain and a little fever. He cut it open and cleaned it. You cannot believe how much that hurt, but it made me feel better right away.'

'You sound different, Dick,' Patrick observed, and he was right, Dick felt different. But he didn't know why, so he shrugged and ate some more, he was hungry.

Chapter 30

That week, Maria had three more visitors from villages across the river to beg Dick and herself to buy a cottage there, and through John and Cook they had two more offers. Suddenly everyone wanted them to live in their village, and there were some tempting offers, but Maria knew Dick would certainly not feel comfortable leaving the manor before he was able to work again. His hand was doing fine, the wound was closing up nicely and the infection had not returned, mostly thanks to the doctor, who had come every day after lunch and had painstakingly cleaned the abcess with a clean bit of cloth. It was hard to sit by and see Dick suppress his pain, Dennis still holding his arm firmly to avoid the break getting displaced during the treatment.

But Dick never held it against any of them, on the contrary, he was very grateful and expressed his feelings clearly to all parties involved. And when the treatment was done the pain went away quickly, and Dick would place his arm in a sling that Dennis had devised for him and help Dennis weed the large garden. He could do that with one hand and it made him feel very useful, keeping his temper mild and happy.

'You're so good with Pixie, Dick, will you help me with the hounds as well?' John had asked, one day at the dinner table, and now Dick trained not only his own little terrier Pixie, who was turning into an excellent ratter, he also spent hours on Mrs Beauchamp's new hounds.

Maybe John taking Dick along on a few barn hunts had also helped change the general opinion on Dick, getting to know Dick in person how could anyone not like him? And the bond between him and the tiny dog was so endearing. Despite her youth and small size Pixie was eager for a challenge, and barn hunts were the perfect place for her to exercise her skills grabbing and killing as many rats as she could in a very short time. Dick would come back elated but not intoxicated, while Maria knew quite a lot of drinking was going on during those hunts.

'Have they stopped drinking so much spirits on those barn hunts, Dick? You never return drunk,' Maria observed the second time he had been away.

Dick showed a certain indignation at this question.

'Oh no, they haven't, even the girls are often totally wasted by the time the hunt is done. I was offered a share, but I refused. I still remember how I lost it and took you, those girls often tease the men, and being a local hero makes them very affectionate to me. They know I'm married but that doesn't seem to count for very much, John and Beatrice drink their share and I've seen both of them with others. I don't want to take some girl who comes on to me and lose my new reputation. So I don't drink. I liked the fuzzy feeling, though.'

So the villagers shared partners, too. That was interesting, for the most important reason Maria didn't want to move to a village anymore was that she had liked sharing their bed with Dennis so much, and if they moved she thought she'd have to stop that to avoid causing gossip. She loved Dick and was still convinced he was the best lover ever, but the very thought of making love to him with someone else present made her feel heated.

And in a village she would have to do without the library, too. And she'd have to cook and clean and keep up a vegetable garden, which someone else did at the manor. It saved so much time she could spend on her work. And the conversation was always interesting in the evenings, Guy and Patrick knew so much about fashion and people in town, Maria just knew she'd miss them incredibly.

Lately, Mrs Beauchamp often sought Maria out to talk on all kinds of subjects, having babies of course, but also writing, researching, history, art, Maria could almost feel her mind expanding under the influence of intelligent, educated people, and was afraid she might be starved of sensible conversation if they moved out.

So she thanked all their visitors for their kindness and their visit and told them they would think about it, warning them Dick was not ready to move at all. But in her heart Maria knew he preferred to stay at the manor, and she was starting to feel the same way. Mrs Beauchamp meant it when she told Maria she'd like them to stay, and Dennis said he wanted it too. Why not stay? And explore what love there was to be had in the large and comfortable house? She'd love to be intimate with Dennis again, and she wouldn't mind sharing a bed with Mrs Beauchamp either. How would it be with a woman? Maria often wondered. And would Guy like to sample a tall, fleshy woman the next time he ached for a woman's touch on his perfect body? Why not show him her interest and see what happened?

When nothing special had happened for days after Captain Avery's and his comrades' departure, Dennis started to relax a little. It seemed he had gotten away with his past, and though he had suffered quite a lot of anxiety meeting Harley again, it had also brought some unexpected pleasure, knowing his comrades had been true friends who had missed him instead of blaming him.

Dick was on the mend and even found some fulfilment in gardening and helping to train the dogs, and Agnes seemed less delicate, she had started to eat stews again, and some other flavoured foods. No cream yet, but to be frank, people did not need cream to be healthy, and Cook seemed to be slowly adapting his cooking to his mistress' new preferences. Truffles and liver disappeared from the menu and fresh herbs and a bounty of fruit appeared. Of course that was easy at the end of summer, beyond the moors were bountiful orchards, and Agnes had sent for some of the products she had seen still on the trees while driving towards the army camp.

Life resumed its course at the manor, and Dennis took Agnes to the attic each day, until it had become just another room to her. The builders and painters were ordered a week before the wedding, no use risking a curious guest paying it an accidental visit, it would be back to being a normal attic before the guests arrived. Preparations for that feast were well underway, and all the guest rooms and servants' rooms were aired and cleaned, to house Agnes' relatives and friends and their personal attendants. Temporary staff was hired to clean the entire house and free up space in the stables, where the empty stalls had been filled up with fodder, tools and other clutter.

After some consideration they had decided to take the chain and collar out onto the moors and bury them, instead of taking them to a blacksmith to sell the iron. Dennis felt a certain satisfaction to see it disappear under shovels of dirt, but all in all he had come to terms with the past, his time in the attic didn't seem that important anymore, and of his time in the army he often remembered the comradeship, not the carnage. Being busy and having a future was the main difference, and love, of course.

With the house full of strange servants they were all a bit limited in their opportunities to be intimate, but having a lot of extra staff about seemed to appease Dick, he couldn't have done all this work by himself anyway. The garden flourished with the large man's attention, he had such patience to bring the most boring and repetetive task to a perfect finish, pruning the hedges and bushes with just one hand, raking and cutting the edges of the lawn until they were perfectly straight, all with his left hand in a sling so he couldn't use it.

And in the evenings, when the extra help had left for the day, they sat together and talked. Agnes no longer kept to herself, she loved talking to Maria, who had gotten over her shyness as she discovered the joy of conversing at her own level. She was at the manor all day, her father's new help having taken over her hemming and stitching, working in the room Agnes had offered her to use as a workshop until Charles had found a position in London and she could take possession of his large workshop.

Mysterious packages kept arriving with her name on them, and sometimes she would show them her creations, lovely frocks and little coats and sturdy long trousers. She would take visiting relatives out to the garden with their children, where Charles would draw likenesses of the little boys and girls, not forgetting to pay extra attention to the clothes they were wearing. Having delivered the clothes several weeks earlier the outfits had already been washed several times and the children were used to wearing them, which made them look more natural than if the garments had been new. Sketches and coloured versions of the drawings were sent off to town, Maria's savings used to advertise them where parents would see them, and soon the first orders were coming in.

Then, suddenly, evening had fallen on the day before the attic would be stripped and painted. Dennis was lying in bed thinking of his time there, all the pain had gone out of the memory for him, and he was reasonably sure it was no different for Agnes.

'Shall we make love in the attic one last time, Agnes?' he asked.

She stroked him with some heat, they'd had some wild times over there the last few weeks, and replied, 'Sure, I'd like that. I'm almost sorry it has to go, it's as if you find a whole new you up there lately.'

'I do, each time. But that doesn't mean he'll be gone when the attic is back to its proper function. Let's bring a lamp, take one last good look at the place as well.'

The trip up the stairs no longer gave either of them anxiety, and the bed was so comfortable.

'You really did an outstanding job on the décor, Agnes,' Dennis remarked, 'I never saw it this clearly, it's beautiful. Still, it needs to go.'

Poor Agnes did have a little setback, seeing the difference a lamp made to the space.

'It wouldn't have changed anything, my love,' Dennis observed, 'it might even have ended differently, and I'm very happy now. Better turn down the lamp a bit, make it nice and cosy, then come into my arms.'

Which Agnes did quickly enough, and as they were lying side by side, stroking and kissing, footsteps could be heard on the stairs. They both sat up in surprise while the steps came closer and closer, and voices sounded.

'There's a light in here, we're not the only ones wanting to say our farewells, Patrick.'

'Shouldn't we return to our own room then, Guy?'

'Maybe, but this is our last chance.'

Before Dennis could call out to invite them up, Guy's slender shape stepped into the light of the lamp, totally naked. Such a gorgeous man, and talented, too. Was his preference for men the price he had to pay for all those assets? Dennis realized how ludicrous that thought was: Guy didn't mind preferring men, he was happy with Patrick. It was the way the rest of the world denied their right to be together that made their love a problem.

Soon Patrick joined him, as devastatingly handsome and though maybe not quite as devastatingly intelligent, at least as competent as Guy, though a little insecure over their reception. Agnes said gently, 'We had the same idea, boys. Won't you join us? The bed is large enough for four.'

And it was, there was ample space to snuggle and kiss. Patrick was eager to hold Dennis, but he didn't seem at all excited about touching him, which had not happened before. Suddenly Dennis understood. Seeing him here must stir all kinds of bad memories, they had all visited the attic regularly, made love in this very bed, but Patrick had always been with Guy, not with Dennis. Or with Agnes.

'Do you want to talk about it, Patrick?' Dennis asked softly, while gently kissing his friend all over his chest and neck. Patrick took a long, hard look at the man caressing him, swallowed hugely and said, 'Not now. Maybe some other time. Now we're going to relish our last hour in this attic, before it gets turned back into what it should be. Where will we find old stuff to put in it?'

Their laughter broke a slightly tense moment, and from then on they were all over each other, kissing, licking, sucking, stroking. Before anyone got around to serious lovemaking there was a sound from downstairs and a heavy tread could be heard on the stairs. As if by some agreement they were totally quiet, instantly, waiting who was coming though there was not much choice left.

'There's a light, Maria. I guess we're not the only ones wanting to be here one last time. Do you think we should turn back?'

'I don't, Dick. I think it's very fitting to say goodbye together. If we're not wanted we'll turn around and go back to our own room.'

Oh, Maria was wanted here, no doubt about it. Dennis couldn't wait to get his hands on her once more, and all the others seemed as eager. Well, maybe not Patrick, but he'd heard so much about Dick's endowments he had to be curious at the very least. Agnes of course was very fond of those, too, but when she invited the newcomers over she seemed more interested in Maria than anyone else.

'Won't you join us, Maria and Dick? There is plenty of space left in the bed.'

Dick had no hesitation at all, he went straight for Guy and Patrick, Dennis had noticed before he seemed to have a real interest in exploring how to love men. He did throw a look back at Maria but she encouraged him, she seemed to have other plans involving Dennis, but also Agnes. Dropping her dressing gown she sat right between them, in the space Agnes had made for her, where she was soon enjoying two sets of hands on her luscious body. Age really had no impact on Maria yet, she was fast approaching thirty but she looked more Dennis' age. Her creamy skin was a joy to stroke, Dennis indulged himself shamelessly fondling her breasts, her belly, not showing any signs of her pregnancy yet, her voluptuous thighs. Agnes did no less, as far as Dennis knew she had never touched a woman like this, but the certainly enjoyed it now.

Maria was stroking both of them with heat now, and she wanted to kiss, offering her lips to Agnes, who readily gave her what she wanted. When they were through, Dennis got a heated kiss, too, and after that he sneaked a look at the men occupying the other side of the bed. It looked like Dick was getting a very thorough education on pleasing men, by having it demonstrated on his own huge member. He was just short of begging for mercy, it appeared.

It was decidedly disconcerting to be stroked and kissed by the woman who ruled this entire household, who in Maria's opinion had sometimes abused that power, but still it was pretty hot. Or maybe it was hot because Mrs Beauchamp had such power over her household. She clearly had a lot of experience loving and it showed, her touch was gentle and determined, and she knew every sensitive spot on a woman's body. Of course. Maria would have been shy but for Dennis' presence, he loved this woman more than anyone and Maria trusted him unquestioningly. And she was nice, a very good kisser, and apparently not used to making love to women since she asked Dennis to show her what to do.

Maria checked on Dick for a second, and while she felt her face flush at what Guy and Patrick were doing with him, she could feel a tentative touch on her pussy, it was Mrs Beauchamp trying what Dennis had pointed out to her. The touch soon became more resolute, she knew what was good from her own experience after all, and then Maria was almost overcome with the experience, two sets of hands and two tongues stimulating all sorts of sensitive places. But now she wanted to do something herself, not just lie there and let others have the fun. So she very slowly turned around until she could reach Mrs Beauchamp, the much slighter lady climbing on top of her but allowing Maria access to her own pussy, and Dennis joined her to show her the same things he had shown his beloved. It was indeed easy, finding the good spots while feeling the effect herself, and it was very exciting as well, the feel of a woman and the smell, the weight of her on Maria's chest. Mrs Beauchamp was incredibly slim and very muscled, but still much softer to the touch than either of the two men she had been with. Dennis was stroking both of them eagerly, he seemed pleased to just watch them and touch them, sucking a breast here and fondling a thigh there. Then Patrick turned up and wanted to be held by Dennis, the latter taking the beautiful man in his arms, kissing lustily, now stroking the slim male body instead of the two ladies. And Maria felt a touch on her thigh from the other side, it was Guy, just as perfect as Patrick and very eager to get his hands on Maria.