Mistress Agnes Ch. 22: Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dennis was wondering whether he could give Patrick a little more this time, he was sure his friend wanted that very much and this was indeed the last time they would be able to make love up here. But Patrick's looks denied his brave remarks a few moments ago, he did not seem eager to make love at all, he seemed affected still and in need of some serious cuddling. His gaze at Dennis was almost disconcerting, so intense, so filled with love and outright adulation. To deny that last feeling, which was Dennis' first impulse, would be absurd, Dennis owed Patrick more than anyone in this household, for his support, and his care, and his love. If Patrick wanted Dennis to be his master, his master he would be.

Instead of kissing him with heat, Dennis merely held his friend and kissed him with love, not greedily but tenderly, and it was the right thing to do. Patrick settled against him and said, 'Though I suppose we've said everything there is to be said, I think I do want to take some time to just be with you, right here where it all happened.'

Dennis checked how Agnes was doing, and she was totally absorbed by Guy and Maria, the former of whom managed quite well with two ladies to please. Dick was sitting on the bed, involved with neither party, looking wistfully at Patrick and Dennis rather than at his wife and his mistress playing with gorgeous Guy.

It felt right for the three of them to be together on the last evening of the attic's existence, Patrick and Dick had been his advocates and life-savers during his time here and he loved both of them a lot more and a little differently than like mere brothers. He did not speak, but merely held out an arm to Dick, who snuggled against him in a mirror image of Patrick, though a considerably larger one.

'You know the two of you saved my sanity, don't you? Without you, I don't think I would have survived with my mind intact. Not just the attic, the army, too. Meeting my comrades again I realized how close I was to losing myself altogether. It was your love and your selfless attention that gave me hope. I love you so much, I hope we will always stay together.'

Patrick was the first to find his voice, and words to express his feelings.

'Wild horses couldn't drag me away from you, Dennis. I loved you from the first, but just look at you now! From a shade of a man to the true master of this household.'

Why did they insist on placing him above them? Better not let Agnes hear it. But Patrick laughed merrily.

'Always good for a few smiles, praising you and watching your face fall. I don't mean the master above our beloved mistress, I mean a worthy partner to her, to share the burden of her responsibilities. She has changed, too, I think she is who she was meant to be, confident of her qualities and her rank. You gave her that. And don't worry, I'll still call you Dennis to your face, and save the master for when you become too bossy.'

Dick was nodding fervently, it was as if he had understood all that.

'And for other people. Towards them I will call you my master and be proud to do so. And then when we're together I'll call you Dennis, and maybe we can make love with our ladies sometimes, all together I mean. They seem to like each other pretty well. I hope we can stay if Maria likes the mistress, I don't want to live anywhere else.'

Agnes was thinking something similar, it seemed Maria quite liked her and might be convinced to stay, despite her obvious craving for independence. Agnes thought she had made it clear to the younger woman that she was very welcome and not expected to show Agnes as much deference as the men still did. Maria had not been raised a servant, she only deferred to people she truly respected, and while Agnes hoped she had won some respect from Maria she preferred to be seen as a friend by the only other woman in the house.

It was difficult to think deeply when being stroked and kissed and licked by two of the most beautiful people she had ever seen, and Agnes soon gave herself up to their attentions, finding a way to reciprocate, finally getting her chance at Guy's immaculate cock. It tasted as good as the rest of him, and he seemed totally overcome by his adored Mrs Beauchamp stroking his butt cheeks while sucking it with intense pleasure.

'Oh, Agnes, really, I can't... you're my mistress, you shouldn't...'

Nonsense, she would have sucked his dick even when she was still deadly afraid to be ruled by a man, if only he had allowed her to. He hadn't allowed her his dick, which meant he had been in control all the time, at least over his own body. Feeling a faint sting of guilt, she took a moment to look at Dennis, but she couldn't see him because he was hidden behind Dick's huge shape. They did not seem to be making love in any way, but they were very intimate. Patrick, Dennis and Dick, they had been very close in this very place, and now they were enjoying a the attic's last moments together.

But Agnes wanted to be with them, too, and when Guy started giving off signals of wanting to be more active, or maybe he felt a climax nearing when he was not yet done, she released his dick and sat up to really look at the three men beside her. Guy instantly discerned Agnes' distraction and followed her gaze. Maria soon followed.

Quite naturally, Dick made way for Agnes to lie beside the love of her life, then snuggled against her instead. On his other side, Maria divided her attention between her loving husband and beautiful Guy, who was still lazily indulging himself in her lush body but absently, he had plenty of attention for the others. Soon, they were all together, a close-knit group overcoming differences in rank and upbringing to share love. They would stay together, Agnes was suddenly convinced, Maria loved being among people who wanted Dick for himself, not just for his reputation of being a hero. Their children would grow up together, with their parents but also with the two people who had given their all to first save Agnes, then Dick, and last of all Dennis, whom they had protected from Agnes' misplaced feelings of inferiority. Guy and Patrick were guarding them even now, one on each side, keeping them together, trusting to their own solid bond to help others.

Their best time was still ahead, Agnes thought, snuggled against the warm body of her soon-to-be husband, for all of them.

The end