All Comments on 'Mistress Chantel, Tranny Dominatrix Ch. 05'

by Sissy_Chantel

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why?

Do you waste your time writing this nonsense?

Sissy_ChantelSissy_Chantelover 7 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous, I'm sorry you feel that way...

But please feel free to not bother to continue reading this story series. I certainly do not want you to waste your time if you do not get any enjoyment out of it.

But I will ask others to be open to read this story series and the future chapters, as I have a number of chapters written and ready to post/follow in an orderly fashion. :-)

This story I'm writing has changed from mostly the idea of tranny dominatrix sexual work on mostly males including about BDSM etc. Though I feel I am writing elements of such including t-girl dominatrix and eroticism. But it has morphed into a deeper story about firstly two t-girls, their budding friendship along with a circle of those in their lives and around them.

I like to think as I write the story chapters and proof read them before posting that they are interesting, have elements of sexual eroticism but also tell a story about the human relationship of the characters.

If it's not for you 'anonymous' or any others well again I'm sorry, it's not my intent to bore you. But I am finding the story unfold to be very exciting to me and will have some very cool elements and plots to it as I post more chapters.

KantariiKantariiover 7 years ago

Don't take the discouraging comments to heart. Keep writing! It's a passion and a hobby for me, and I'm sure it is for you. I don't write pure erotic fantasy stories myself, but rather I write about the real world drama associated with sex associated with T-girls. That doesn't mean I'm short sighted in what I read when I'm not writing. 👠👠👠Kant

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous