Mistress Chantel, Tranny Dominatrix Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A waitress comes to us and says, "Hello ladies, my name Kelli anything to drink while you wait to order. We both say "Just a house white wine please."

Kelli says, "Great girls it should not be long, by the way you both are certainly getting attention here."

I say with a smile, "We both aim to please." as I smile to Kelli.

Kerri and I look at the menus and I say, "The most important thing I find as a t-girl dominatrix is to look to be noticed where you may get new customers."

Kerri giggles and says, "Yes, I could not agree with you more Chantel."

I go on to say, "I want the business to keep me and soon you well paid. Sex sells! Always has and always will. Nowadays t-girls like us can make it good if we are smart, sexy and tough when we need be."

Kerri excitedly agrees.

Kelli comes and takes our orders, I order fish and chips and Kerri orders a chicken Caesar. After Kelli leave we chit chat about shop for a while.

About 5-6 minutes later Kelli returns with two more glasses of wine. We both look at her and say we did not order any.

Kelli says, "Those four gents over there playing pool have bought you two the wine, if you do not want it I'll understand."

We both agree to accept the wine, it's a part of being sexy t-girls. I say to Kelli, "Tell the gents we say thank you and will speak with them after we eat our dinners, maybe we gals can challenge them to a game of pool."

Kelli says, "I'll do that ladies." she walks off and stops by the gents on her way back to the bar. She tells them what we said and they look up at us as we them, they raise their drinks and same we flirt and smile back.

I say, "Even hetero males get off on sexy, hot looking t-girls. They have fantasies like all men do, don't forget we are chicks with dicks and we too know what most men like. Sexy girls turn all men on even t-girls do. Most hetero males may only like to look at and flirt with t-girls but it's still fun. But some do get off with us sexually too."

Kerri adds, "I could not agree with you more Chantel, it's stuff like that I love about being a t-girl and dominatrix."

Soon we are served our meals and enjoy in happy company of each other our meals. We chit chat about stuff 'n things, when one of the men who bought us the wine earlier comes up to our table. He crouches down and says, "Hey ladies, my name is Greg, we hope we did not put you two off earlier with the drinks, we just want to meet you two. We wont bother you if you both are uncomfortable."

I reply with a smile, "Thanks for being polite hun, we are not offended, we actually enjoy being treated as ladies. My name is Chantel and my friend here is Kerri, we plan on coming down to challenge you dudes to a game of pool if you all are on with chicks like us playing a game of pool with all you men.

Greg smiles and says, "Sure sounds great, the guys and I find you chicks interesting and want to get to know you better." he adds, "We'll see you both shortly." as he then walks off.

I tell Kerri, "I'm decent at pool, maybe no winner but have fun playing."

Kerri laughs, "I'm pretty good at pool, good enough to maybe scare them guys."

I reply, "Oh great sounds like fun. Add the way we are dressed and our heels and maybe we can throw them off their game."

So once finished our dinner we pick up our jackets and purses and walk down to the game's section and the pool table. As we get to where the guys are, one of the men clears two chairs for us to put our jackets and purses on. The men all politely greet us and yes they are turned on by our look, our sexy outfits, heels, makeup, hair, Kerri's stockings and my back seem pantyhose. Look like fun for us t-gals.

One guy asks if we'd like another glass of wine? We both agree and he has Kelli get the wine for us. Before a game is racked up the guys all tell us we look smokin great, very sexy.

We start a game and the men let us gals break, I do the break but Kerri makes the serious shot. Strutting around the table in tall heels, me in a short dress and Kerri in a short skirt, well the men are loving what they see. Kerri and I know it and as dominatrixes we flaunt it. Some of the guys shots are messed up as we sex it up. We are told NOT FAIR! you two are affecting our concentration, chuckles all around. The men love it most when we bend over to make our shots, Kerri's sexy ankle boots, lace top stocking and garters make em wild but I hold my own with my 5 inch spike heel pumps and perfectly straight, back seems.

Lots of small talk between Kerri, myself and the guys. They do move to ask us about being trannies, they say they do not want to offend us though. Both Kerri and I are fine with talking about us being life long trannies and love the attention. I move to tell them I run a tranny dominatrix business off Rosewood Ave. down stairs in the 'Pleasure's for Some' Adult Store. Ralph says, "Oh yeah! I heard about your shop, so you are the chick who runs it."

I reply, "Yes darlin and Kerri is joining me as my new partner. We have no problems toying with men who are into it, subs, crossdressers, sissies, and couples both straight and gay." I add "What most ever is one's fancy we will cater it." as we both smile like pretty and sexy girls

Kerri adds, "I'm gonna love joining Chantel's business, we plan on being totally on with most sexy, kinky clients."

We play on and the guys surely have stiff ones in their pants and love playing with us and gawking at us. Kerri and I just love it, love being sexy femmes.

But it's a work night and soon Kerri and myself have to go. We square up our bill with our waitress Kelli and say good night to the guys, they happily say they had a great time with us gals.

I drive Kerri back to my shop's parking lot where her Ford Expedition is parked. I tell her I will get my lawyer to draft up partnership papers and she can review them before officially joining as my partner. She tells me she's confident all will be ok. I want it all to be so as I'm beginning to love her as a friend and not just another hot 'n sexy t-girl dominatrix working with me. I tell her I'll call her once he has drafted the papers. We do the cheek to cheek kiss and she is on her way and so am I.

I get home and out of my clothes, shower and moisturize, I then slip into my as typical pink nightie, pink pantyhose and my fluffy pink robe and yep, my cute bunny slippers. Like I say live en femme about 70-75% of my time. I unwind to some t.v. and soon it's off to bed under my comfy covers on my satin sheets. Blissful sleep comes now.

12