Mistress Chantel, Tranny Dominatrix Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kerri is sporting a black satin fitted blouse, a black suede mid thigh, A-line skirt over a pair of black silky sheer pantyhose. She puts on a necklace of multi-stranded faux pearls and a multi wrapped faux pearl bracelet on her left wrist. She has a cute pair of 5 inch black suede double ankle strap pumps to put on. She picks contrasting white leather zip up motorcycle style jacket. and she grabs a white over the shoulder purse.

Soon Penny carrying Gillian, Chloe, Kendra, Jessica and Linda all arrive in the Suburban. They all come inside all looking cute, dresses, skirts and blouses. hose and heels all of them. They all know they have to sex appeal it up as they know Kerri and I will be sexily dolled up. We all kissy kissy with each other and Kerri and I feel just like the regular girls.

We all sit down and decide where to go for dinner first. Again 'Pauls Bistro' sounds good. My sister Chloe calls to get reservations for eight. She was told a reservation at 6:30pm is available. So we all chill at my place for a while.

The girls bring up our developing wedding plans. Kerri noted we chose short off the shoulder Emerald green brides maids dresses, and for the best man and groomsmen will be in traditional black tuxes. We will have the wedding at my house in the back yard, Catered by Paul's Bistro. We want to keep is casually formal and only our closest family, friends and such to be guests.

Talk moves to hopefully the girls 'stagette' will be as fun or better than the guys stag last week. Chloe, my sister sister says, "It's no fair again, Chantel got to dress in pantyhose and high heels at a younger age than me and now she get two stags." As she giggles.

I say, "Well I guess being a t-girl has its privilege." More group laughter. Kerri says to me that we should thank the girls now. So we both get up and we go to the den and bring back wrapped boxes and give out the gifts of thanks for tonight. All our GG girlfriends and sisters are thankful as the open up the gifts. We gave each of them a cute set of opal drop earrings. They all love them an each gives Kerri and I hugs. We are appreciative of the stagette tonight.

Soon we all head out the door and the sound of eight gals in heels clicking away is so cute, fun and sexy. Penny agrees to be our designated driver. Just before 6:30pm we all arrive and park at 'Paul's Bistro'. Us gals stepping out the smell of perfume, the sound of high heels, the look of skirts and dresses abounds. We enter and are seated at our tables. Drinks are ordered and menus looked at. Other customers especially males see and scan all of us. We are all the 'chicks affair' as we keep with girl talk.

Food is ordered and served. Our waitresses all chit chat and congratulate Kerri and I for our engagement and soon to be wedding. All of us enjoy good food, good drink and cute, girly, good company. Kerri and I are so enjoying being one of the girls. We all decide where to go after dinner. We are going to a dance club called "Heat Night Club." It's ladies night and BTW since its 2016 T-girls are included. It's a cosmopolitan type club. It will have all types of people most under 40 but fun and exciting. Bi's, Gays and Lesbians also attend its cosmopolitan atmosphere. We all feel it should be safe and fun.

We all arrive by 8:00pm. The door man checks all of us out to make sure we meet a minimum dress code, OF COURSE WE ALL DO! ;-). Being ladies including Kerri and I, we get in cover charge free. Soon we all seem to have to go to the ladies room and primp and preen.

Out at a put together set of tables for 8 girls we enjoy the sights, sounds and fun. More booze flows. Penny keeps an eye on all of us. Our sisters are enjoying seeing Kerri and myself girl it up as they have not really seen this sexy side of us much. Soon we are up and dancing, to start girl and girl, of course Kerri and I are dancing. We are two very sexy t-girls on the floor. We enjoy dancing and kiss each other at times.

Word gets out it's our stagette. Other customers come by and congratulate us. Other GG's say we look great and Kerri and I are appreciative of the compliments. As the night goes on an not only us do good booze wise but others and soon men start hitting on us gals, GG's and TG's. Jessica and Linda are a true lesbian couple so they are able to ward the men off. Believe it or not Kerri and I draw guys including ones with a tad too much booze. We each appease some by dancing with them. But we are quite cute and sexy and it's really fun.

All the girls handle the guys well enough. A couple of guys persist on Kerri and myself. The girls first try to fend them off but Kerri and I decide to implore our domme mindset and begin to toy with them. So the others observe, enjoy as they watch over us. But Kerri and I talk about having some stagette fun and push things to see how serious these men are.


I say, "Hey Babe, why don't we see if these two guys are serious. Lets see if they would like to have us t-girls suck them off."

Kerri smiles and naughty-like says, "Mmm could be fun, that will either chase them off or we will make their night." as we both laugh some more.

Gillian and our sisters hear us laughing and ask, "What's up with you two?"

We tell them we are going to ask these two guys if they want their dicks sucked. If they say yes well you will see us two go outside for a while. If they turn white and run away they won't bother us anymore. Gillian smacks Kerri's arm and says, "Oh you two and sex." as she and all of us giggle.

The guys come back again, lean towards Kerri and I, we are doing good booze wise and so are they, "Look, I'm Fred and he's Jack and we are not trying to pester you two chicks." He adds, "But God dammit you both fucking turn us on." Jack, nods in agreement.

I interject, "Boys, boys, we thank you and we both want to put your minds and cocks at ease. How would you both like to have your cocks sucked by two t-girls?"

Fred and Jack's eyes go wide and they stumble with words. There is a pause in talk, only the sound of dance music plays but Jack finally says, "No joking? You two are kidding us, don't mess with us as we are sick with lust for you two."

Kerri and I both take our right hands and feel their crotches as they are going stiff under their pants. I say, "Boys, Kerri and I don't kid about that stuff, we are fucking dominatrixes."

They cough and choke, Fred says, "Fuck yeah, fuck yeah we want you two to suck us off."

Kerri says, "Lets go and do it." As we both get up from our seats, we tell the other girls we will be back in a while. They all laugh and say have a good time. I walk with Fred and Kerri with Jack. Soon we all step outside a cool, dry Saturday night and the guys ask. "Where should we go?"

I notice a closed for the night, car dealership across the street and we both take their hands and lead them with our heels clicking away. All Kerri and I hear is both of them saying, "Oh my God, oh my God, I can't believe this is happening."

We interject, "Boys it's happening, you will have you cocks sucked off by not just two hot 'n sexy t-girls but two dominatrixes."

We get onto the car lot move to a back wall, the guys are panting with trepidation and desire. They both say the never have had a tranny suck them off before. Kerri and I forcibly push them against the back wall at arms distance, then stand in a sexy strong 'A' type stance in our skirts and heels. We take our red polished index fingers and twirl them around the guys crotches. Their cocks want to bust their pants zippers.

Fred says, "Oh my God Chantel you are so fucking sexy, I'd love you to suck my cock."

Jack say, "Yes, yes, yes I agree, Oh Kerri I'm dying to have you plant your sexy lips on my cock."

In unison Kerri and I drop to our haunches, we firmly pull their pants down and next their briefs. They guys are going wild with panting passion. Kerri and I wrap our right hands around their average size and girth cut dicks. We pull on them and fondle their balls. It makes their cocks stand out and dance for us. We both look up as sexy, hungry for cock bitches and ask the boys what do they want?

All we hear over an over is, "SUCK OUR COCKS! SUCK US OFF YOU SEXY BITCHES!"

We both together slip our lips over their cocks and begin to take it all in. We slobber and moan as the guys and groan. When Kerri and I both deep throat the guys almost go nuts with passion. We work their cocks and they begin to pet our heads as they moan and groan. Kerri and I work their cocks over and over taking each in deep throat action from time to time. We can sense each are moving closer and closer to cumming.

They are fucking wild as they take their hands and push our heads on their cocks. Close so close as we moan and they groan. Soon to their delight Fred, grunts and fills my mouth with his hot, thick jizz. About 10 seconds later Jack, cries out as he shoots his load of gooey cum in Kerri's mouth. We swallow and look up at them to show them we swallowed and they fucking love it. ALL GUYS LOVE HAVING THEIR CUM SWALLOWED!

We do up their pants and they are delirious with joy and thank us. We all walk back to the club and once inside Kerri and I rejoin the girls. They all smile and give us a naughty look as we told them these guys won't bother us anymore, as we all laugh.

They do come back and thank us again. We hand them our business cards and say we can dominate you boys if you like. They ask if they can buy us drinks, we say, buy all of us a drink an we will be squared up. They men said no problem.

The night goes on. Us girls have fun are all a little drunk except Penny and we all call it a night. Penny drops both me and Kerri off at my place and goes on. We get inside, a little or lot tipsy. We soon strip off our clothes and soon are in nighties. We crawl into bed, kiss each other and fall blissfully to sleep.

************************************************

Chapter Fifteen to follow shortly.

12