Mistress Chantel, Tranny Dominatrix Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom smiles and says, "Kerri, dear, call me Linda ok? And call Chantel's father Phil, you are both grown up now." she adds, "I must say Hun, Kerri is a very pretty young lady, both of you look so cute and lovely dressed as you are today. I never thought my son would make such pretty girl."

Kerri smiles and replies, "Thank you for the compliment Linda. I have tried to be as feminine as I can if I'm going to live a big part of my life en femme too."

Dad now steps back, says the rental car is ready. We all stand up and I say, "Well, you two should get to your hotel and settle in. Kerri and I are going to meet her parents and we will all get together for dinner tonight at 7:00pm. Our favorite place "Paul's Bistro" Dress nice ok?"

Mom leans in, kisses me saying, "See you tonight Honey." she hugs Kerri too and says, "It's a pleasure to meet you Kerri. I see how you make my Chantel happy."

Dad hugs me, pecks my cheek and says, "See you later Chantel." smiles and says, "Got your femme name right." He hugs Kerri, says, "Nice meeting you Kerri."

Kerri smiles and says, "Thank you both and it's a pleasure to meet you both, see you later."

As my parents head off to the hotel, Kerri and I wait for her parents flight to arrive. Now my nerves are getting wild. Kerri tries to reassure me they will be good to me. We sit side by side watching the flight arrivals board for their West Jet flight, occasionally kissing each other which draws the eyes of er public but most are ok with it or too busy with their lives.

The flight arrives on time by 2:30pm, we wait at the gate as Kerri scans to see when they walk out.

About 2:45pm she sees her dad and then her mom right behind him. Her dad is pushing a luggage cart as Kerri, yells out, "Dad, Dad over here." and she waves at them. Her parents see her and begin to make their way to her.

Kerri's Mom, comes forth and gives Kerri a big hug and kiss, "My, my, my, you, look lovely Kerri, how are you?"

"I'm fine Mom, great to see you."

Her Dad stumbles around the luggage cart and hugs her too, saying, "Hello, son, it's good to see you. Yes, yes, yes, I see you in your dress, heels, hair and makeup, you look lovely." as he smiles.

Kerri smiles, "Hi, Dad, I know my look still surprises you I hope you are well?"

Kerri then introduces me, "Mom, Dad, I would like you both to meet Chantel, the love of my life."

I shake Kerri's Dad's hand, "It's nice to meet you sir." as he then pulls me to him and he gives me a friendly hug.

Kerri says, "Chantal this is my Dad Ken."

She then says, "And my Mom Marcia." as I give her a friendly hug and say, "It's nice to meet you ma'am."

Her Mom says, "Hun call me Marcia ok?"

Her Dad says, "Yes and please call me Ken."

Her Mom takes another look at Kerri, "Well for a son who is a daughter too you dress beautifully Dear. And if I may compliment you Chantel, you certainly have a fashion sense too.

I blush and say, "Thank you Marcia."

Kerri asks, "Well Dad, what do you think, you wanted me and Chantel to meet you both en femme?"

He says, "You both look great, for boys you make beautiful girls."

We all laugh. We walk off from the gate area as Kerri's parents also have rental car to get at the AVIS booth. As before with my parents, Her Dad takes care of the paper work

as Kerri, Marcia and myself sit and talk.

Kerri tells her Mom that we are excited about our wedding tomorrow. Her Mom is very pleased to meet me and says, "My Kendal, err Kerri has great taste as I see you a very pretty girl and you look like a nice person Chantel."

We find they are at the same hotel my parents are at. We make sure that her parents know of dinner plans tonight at 7:00pm at 'Paul's Bistro'. Her Dad comes and joins our chat but soon they too are off to the hotel. We all walk out of the airport together and Kerri and I get into her Expedition as her parents get in their rental car. and drive off.

"Well that was good." as I smile, brush my hand through my hair and sigh.


Kerri smiles and says, "Yes, all looks good I'm happy both set of parents are good with each of us."

I add, "Yeah, they all have progressed forward in life and accept who we are, that we live most of our lives as t-girls but are happy."

At a stop light we smile and give each other a little peck on the lips with us both saying, "I love you."

Minutes later we park at my house (BTW Kerri will move in once we get back from our Honeymoon), we step out and walk inside the house, kick off our heels and relax for now. We chat about both sets of parents and confirm who will be with us tonight, My Mom, Dad, Kerri's Mom, Dad, My sister Chloe and her husband Todd and Kerri's sister Kendra and her husband Keith. I call the restaurant to reconfirm reservations for 10 persons at 7:00pm. I look up at the clock and see its 3:35pm. I sexily look at Kerri and then lean into her sitting on the sofa and kiss her with tongue. "Mmmf, Babe, we have time for fun before we get ready for dinner." I say.

Kerri giggles and says, "Mmm sounds good as she runs her hand in my crotch." soon we are whipping off our dresses, my tights and her pantyhose. We are in bras and padded panties, hair and makeup. We are now kissing and running our hot and horny hands over each others so cute and feminine bodies.

"Ohh God Kerri I'm so fucking horny for you girl."

"Ahh horny yes, I'm wildly horny too Babe."

We keep on kissing, French kissing, and feeling each other up, soon our right hands are inside each other's panties as we feel up each other's stiff cocks. Our horny sexual heat builds. The phone rings and we both say, "Fuck it let the answer machine pick it up." as we go on and on with our sexual heat. Soon we are on the carpeted floor, pillows from the sofa strewn about as we each take each other's hard cocks in our mouths. To be sucking each other off knowing it's out of love and not just lust is a beautiful thing. We keep working on each other's cocks and we so want to cum inside each other's mouth. We so want to taste each other's lovely hot, jizz.

We keep working on each other's cock and slurp saliva as we moan with love 'n lust. We get closer and closer to the magic we both so badly want. Soon I'm in near ecstasy, I can't hold back as I then shoot my load of hot, yummy, jizz into my t-girl's mouth as I moan.

Kerri moans and she feels like she's in a dream world with love 'n lust and she shoots a volley of her hot, thick, gooey, cum inside my mouth, telling me she loves giving me her cum.

We soon embrace in a quiet, hug and lay facing each other, just looking into each other's sexy made up eyes. We both tell each other we love each other and then sit up as we have to shower, redo our faces and dress for dinner tonight.

After our shower we are sitting dressed in our lingerie and made up for dinner we each pick out our outfits for tonight. I'm going to rock a red cotton based, button up front shirt dress that is knee length and has a sexy high slit. I will pull it in at my waist with wide black stretchy cincher belt. The dress has a sexy V-neck that can open quite deep (Mmm yummy) if one likes. I have it moderately open showing my neck line for a heavy gold and ruby detailed necklace with matching gold and ruby detailed bracelet on my left wrist. Gold and Ruby large fashion earrings finish my accessories off. I have beige sheer pantyhose on and will slip into a pair of 5 inch spike heeled, red leather pumps with wide ankle straps. A red leather clutch purse and a black faux fur cropped jacket completes my look.

Kerri is going to wear a dual coloured A-line dress, knee length. The top portion will be form fitted, white silk and the bottom skirt section with be royal blue coloured. She will have a black leather belt on her waist. Beige pantyhose too and she will sport her 5 inch spike heel, blue suede pumps. Earrings are silver, large multi-hoop design. A multi-strand silver necklace and a set of silver bangle bracelets on her left wrist. Her dressy jacket will be a black, lined, silk jacket that goes past her waist but is cut on a bias flirting out at her hips. Blue suede clutch purse finish her look.

We touch up our makeup and spritz on Michael Kors Wonderlust perfume and soon we are on our way to the restaurant, I'm gonna take out my 'Plum Crazy Girl' Charger RT. It's a pleasurable but a but nervous drive to 'Paul's Bistro'. Once there we park and step out looking stunning as sexy, confident, t-girls do. Our high heels click, clock in unison as we enter and are met by Carly in an exciting voice, " Hi! You two! You both look fab tonight!" and we both thank her and say hello too.

She adds, "Big night before your big day tomorrow hey ladies?"

I say, "Yes our parents meet each other tonight, it should go well but we are nervous."

Carly smiles, "Awh, I think you all will have a good time, with great people like you two surely your parents will be too." She adds "You are the first to arrive, let me take you to your table?"

We follow Carly to our table and eyes fall on us, which we like. Jackets off we are seated, beside each other and we enjoy water to start as we wait for the rest to show up.

Soon our sisters and their husbands show up, they are all dressed nice too, gals in heels, pantyhose and nice dresses with nice makeup and hair too. Gents in button down dress shirts and pressed pants with dress shoes too. Our sisters both tell us they did not want to be too under dressed as compared to me and Kerri as they knew we'd be dolled up. Everyone laughs.

About 7:10pm Kerri's parents arrive and her sister Kendra sees them first. Her Mom and Dad kiss and hug Kendra, shake Keith's hand, kiss and hug Kerri, then me and then shake my sister Chloe's hand as well as my brother in law Todd's hand. Kerri's mom is in a Navy blue knee length dress, pearls, black pantyhose, black high heels and a black evening jacket, Her dad is in black blazer over a white with pin strip shirt and tie with black pants and dress shoes.

About 2 minutes later my Mom and Dad arrive and I call them over. Chloe and I get up and we are kissed and hugged. Then they hug Kerri, shake the hands of the husbands and then Kerri and I introduce them to her Parents.

I say, "Mom. Dad, this is Kerri's parents, Marcia and Ken."

Kerri says, "Mom, Dad this is Chantel's parents, Linda and Phil."

My Mom is in a black with white polka dot knee length dress, black pantyhose, cute black high heel ankle boots, gold necklace, bracelet and matching earrings. Dad is in a black blazer over a button down Navy blue dress shirt, tie and black pressed pants with dress shoes

They all politely greet and shake hands, both sets of parents are eager to meet each other and soon enjoy sharing stories of how their boys became crossdressers and today live much of their lives en femme and about to marry each other. Kerri and I look at each other, smile, kiss and say, "This will be embarrassing." as we giggle.

As our waitress Michelle stops and takes our orders, my Dad picks a bottle of Champagne so that we can toast Kerri and me. Waiting for the bottle to arrive our Moms begin the story of each of us. They compare how they felt when they first realized Kerri and I were dressing in their clothes as teens. Yes, shock was an initial feeling each felt but soon they turned motherly and began to help us out by buying clothes for us. Yes, they both hoped we'd grow out of it but as time passed and as they learned more they knew we would be crossdressers for likely all our lives. They both get a kick out of how generally similar they felt about it all. They along with our sisters helped both of us develop our femme and crossdressing side. Our sisters chime in about helping us learn makeup etc.

To which Kerri and I thank our sisters for being supportive as our peers. They never forgot we were still their brothers but they enjoyed and with some close girl friends showing us off as gals.

Talk begins with our Dads, of course as one would expect fathers will often struggle most about a crossdressing son and each of our dads talk to each other as dinner is
 served about them coming to terms with it. As they talk we are interrupted by the bottle of Champagne and My dad to now shows his support gives a first Toast,

"Well, tonight is special for two families, tomorrow will be even more special. Though I'd never ask for a cding son let alone one who has found unconventional love. I have come along way over time and today I see I still have my son but also another daughter. I now would not change any of the journey we all have been on and I want to say I love you Phillip and love you as Chantel. I also want to welcome Kendal and her femme self Kerri into our family, cheers."

Mom, kisses Dad for support, I am teary eyed and I get up and walk to Dad and hug him saying, "Thanks Dad, I know it's not easy but I'm happy."

He smiles and says, "I know dear, happiness is all I want for you."

Kerri's Dad rises, "I too wish to invite Chantel and her male side Phil along with her family to our family. I too want to say having a son who has a femme side has not and is not always easy for me, but to see Kendal and yes Kerri sitting here being beautiful, in love and happy makes it all worth while. I love you Kerri and I will always love you and Kendal too, cheers."

Her Mom and Dad kiss out of respect for each other. Talk gets back to us as cders and lots of humorous anecdotes about both being silly teenage crossdressing brothers are told by our sisters. Kerri and I laugh with the others and feel even more closer as we shared much similar things growing up.

Kerri's sister Kendra now makes toast, "Mom, Dad, being the older sister to Kendal and yes Kerri, I remember saying I wanted a sister when you told me as a child that another baby was coming. I remember being disappointed with a brother. But as time passed, my Bro, Kendal became a protector for me and a friend too. I will always love him as my brother. But I love the fact he is also a beautiful gal too and I love having Kerri be that sister I wanted as a young child. Kendal you may still be my dorky brother, but I love you for it and I love you for being a sister. As to Chantel I love you too girl and I know you will make Kerri happy as I'm sure she will you, cheers."

Kendra walks to Kerri and they hug all teary eyed.

Soon, my younger sister makes a toast, "Chantel, Chantel, Chantel, who'd have think I'd be calling you that beautiful name? As Phil you were my protector too, I saw in you a very special person growing up. I did see you to be different than most boys. But it was a difference that I did always love. I loved it when you'd play Barbies with me, when you'd help me with my homework. When it all came out that you were a cder, I loved how you and I could look at clothes, hair, makeup and shoes as girlfriends would. I would never change that nor you for any other person. You as Phil and as Chantel makes my life special and I want to wish you and Kerri the best and deepest love, cheers."

As dinner and so desert moves on, talk moves to our wedding tomorrow. We shape and finalize plans. Both of our brother in law's give nice toasts as well saying it's odd but cool to know and have crossdressers living otherwise regular but different lives and it's a type of thing that makes it all interesting.

We also talk about our honeymoon. We will be flying out Sunday around 4:00pm. We fly to San Fransisco. We will spend Monday and Tuesday in San Fransisco. Wednesday about 12:00 noon we hop to L.A. We will stay in L.A. until Friday and our flight to New York City about 2:00pm. We will finish our honeymoon Friday and Saturday in N.Y.C and fly home Sunday 1:00pm and arrive back home Sunday night.

The dinner ends with our Moms giving toasts, my Mom started. "Phillip and Chantel, Chantel and Phillip. You have made my life a wonderful journey. To see my baby boy grow up and become his own person is a great thing. To see him become happy being a she as well has been a most interesting voyage for you, me and the family. Chantel adds a something quality to you as a person and I believe it makes you special. I love you in every way and I want to say I welcome Kerri into our family as a she and as a he name Kendal. I see how Kerri makes you Chantel happy and as your Mother that is all I can hope for you and her, cheers."

Finally, Kerri's Mother toasts. "To be here tonight with good family, good friends and lots of love, I will say this. To my son and yes my second daughter too Kerri, I knew your journey through life would be different and yes I worried and worry, but to see you here, beautiful, confident and in love with another strong and confident t-girl makes my worry less so. I hope you and Chantel will keep love strong and be special as time passes by. Chantel, welcome, I give you my love for being the one my Kerri wants to spend the rest of her life with, cheers."

Soon we all wrap up dinner, hugs and kisses and tell everyone to be at my place by 12:00noon on Friday. The parents head to the hotel, our sisters and head home about 1 hour or so away and Kerri and I head to my place. We discuss she will dress with her Matron of honour, her sister and he mother helping. I will dress in what will soon be our bedroom with my Matron of Honour, my sister along with my Mother helping. The men will dress in the spare bedroom and the Dad's will entertain guests. We both un wind, shower and now go to bed. A long day awaits for us tomorrow.

*****************************

[Chapter Sixteen to soon follow.]

12