Mistress Christy's Day at the Mall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

i'm left trying to gather all the packages and catch up with You. i walk back out into the mall, and i don't see You. i walk down one way for a bit, looking in the shops and i haven't found You. Then i walk the other way.

i see You in a shoe store. You have the attention of a Young man who works there. You've asked him for 7 different styles of shoes in Your size. He's coming back, juggling the boxes as i walk in (juggling bags of stuff). i walk up and You tell me "Sit" and point at the chair on Your right. i quietly say "Yes, Mistress Christy" and sit down, putting our bags on the chair next to me on the right. The young man puts the first pair of shoes on Your feet. You get up and walk around. You look at them in the mirror. You aren't sure. You sit down and tell him to put on the next pair. He seems to take his time rubbing Your feet as he pulls each shoe off. i think You might be turning him on. You try on the next pair of shoes. Then, while he's taking those shoes off Your feet and putting the next pair on, You lean over, showing some cleavage, and You rub Your calves, showing him all Your legs up to the knee. He's getting a little nervous, and i'm sure You are turning him on. After walking around the store in that pair, You sit back down. While he's taking that pair off and putting the next pair on, You massage the back of Your knee, lifting Your skirt a little higher and showing him a little more. He's staring up Your skirt, so You show him even more. You lift it to the point where You're sure he can see Your new, sexy panties. You walk around in this pair, but You don't like them. While he's taking those off and putting on the next pair, You reach down, pull Your skirt up and start rubbing the crotch of Your panties. He's staring at Your hand and almost drooling on the last pair of shoes. You say "Do You like what You see?" and he just mumbles "Yeah, I do," kind of in a trance. You say, "We'll talk about that more in a minute. Now, i want to try on this last pair." You decide You really like the last pair and one other pair. You sit back down and ask him to try the other pair You liked again. You give him another little peak while he's changing Your shoes. You walk around in that pair, and You decide You want to try the last pair again. Then You sit down and ask him to take off the new shoes and put Your old ones back on. You lift Your skirt again, and You work the panties into the crack of Your pussy, showing the puffy outer lips to him. While he's staring at You, You ask him when he gets to go on a break. He says in about 30 minutes. You ask him where the back exit of the store leads, does it go in that hallway by the bathrooms? He says yes. You say to him "If You want to see more, I'll be in the hall back there in exactly 30 minutes." You pull Your panties even harder into Your pussy and rub Your clit with Your index finger as You say "If You bring this last pair of shoes and give them to me, I'll even let You touch and taste it." He just says "Wow," then a long pause, then "OK." You get up and walk out of the store, saying "Come with me, slave boy" as You leave. i quickly pick up all our bags and packages and try to catch up.

You are heading back to the food court. You go to the cookie place and get some chocolate chip cookies, a small diet coke for You and a jumbo size coke with no ice for me. Once again, You sit down at a table for two. i don't even ask, i just put the bags on the other chair, and kneel down across the table from You. You tell me that i have to drink my whole drink, and You feed me little bits of cookie, one little piece at a time. Under the table, You kick Your left shoe off, and You are using Your toes to pull on the string and the ribbon hanging out of the leg of my shorts. You are pulling pretty hard, and every time You pull, there is a wince of pain on my face. i know that if i make any noise, i will be punished later, so i don't say anything or make any noise. We continue like this, sharing the cookies and drinking our drinks. After about 20 minutes, You put Your shoe back on and get up to go to the back hall by the shoe store. You tell me to follow, but hang back a little. You want me there to protect You if the guy tries anything You don't want, but You want me to be in the background, otherwise.

We get back there, and he comes out of the back of the shoe store. You ask him if he brought the shoes. He says yes and hands them to You. You call me over and say "Put these one of my in my bags." i say, "Yes mistress," and i put the shoes in one of the bags and step away. You tell the shoe guy, "On your knees now." He kneels down and You get up really close and pull up Your skirt. You ask him what he thinks and he says, "You're beautiful." You start rubbing Yourself through Your panties. He's so close You can feel his breath on Your thighs. Again, You pull the panties into Your pussy and show Your outer lips. You start running Your tickling finger up one side and down the other. You occasionally rub Your clit through the panties.

You ask him if he wants a taste? He says "Yeah" and leans forward trying to press his face against You and sticking his tongue out to lick Your flesh. You push him back and say not yet. You push the crotch of the panties to the side and rub above the hood of Your clit a little. You spread Your lips and push one of Your fingers into Your wet hole. You rub it under his nose. You push it in again and then bring it up and suck on it Yourself. Finally You push Your finger in again and bring it out wet and rub it on his lips and say, "taste it." He licks Your wet finger and moans. You say, "Pull your dick out and play with it." He leans back a bit, unzips his pants and pulls it out. You go back to spreading Your lips with Your fingers, exposing Your clit, pushing a finger into Your hole to get it wet and rubbing Your clit with the wet finger. You are getting very turned on. So is he. You look down and he's jerking furiously. You continue to play with Your clit while You flip Your shoes off and ask him to tell You when he's going to cum.

Then, You turn around, showing him Your scrumptious ass. You reach back and pull the back of the thong panties out of Your crack and up on one cheek to show the crack of Your beautiful ass and the tight little pucker of Your anus. You spread Your lips apart again and run a finger down from Your clit to Your wet vagina. You push the finger in to get it wet, then continue down and rub it around Your asshole. You go back up to Your pussy hole and wet Your finger some more, then You let it wander back down and circle the pucker one more time. This time, You push the finger into Your asshole and rub it in and out a little. You take the finger out and reach back between Your legs, putting it right under his nose and ask, "Want a taste of that too?" He just blurts out "I'm almost there, I'm gonna come."

You turn around quickly and order him "Come on my feet, slutboy!" In a few seconds, he's spurting his seed on Your stockings and feet. You then yell at him "Pull your pants up and get out of here before I make you lick it up." You put Your come covered feet back into Your shoes and walk away. i follow You out.

i've really got to pee at this point. That jumbo-sized coke didn't help, but i remember You telling me when we were in the bathroom that i'd have to wait till we got home. i hope i'll make it. You start toward the exit of the mall and i follow. You are walking quickly and i can barely keep up because of all the packages i'm carrying.

When we get to the car, You are standing with Your arms crossed at the door. i go to the door, and open it to let You in. i reach in and start to put Your belt on, but You tell me to wait a minute. You tell me to put the packages in the trunk and come back to Your door before we do anything else. i put the packages in the trunk, being careful to arrange everything so that it won't fall around the trunk and break anything fragile. It is difficult to get everything arranged so that the trunk lid will close, but i finally manage.

Then i walk back around to Your open car door. You are sitting sideways on the seat with Your feet hanging on the lower ledge of the door. You order me, "Get me one of my new pairs of shoes, slave." i say, "Yes Mistress," and i go back to the trunk and get the pair that the shoe guy gave You in the hallway.

i return to Your door and You bark out, "On your knees, slave." i quickly drop to my knees and say "Yes, Mistress Christy." You slip one of Your cum covered feet out of Your shoe and place it in my face. You order me, "Lick it clean, slave." i protest, "Please, Mistress Christy, let me use a napkin to clean You up." You take Your other foot and snag the ribbon that's still hanging out the leg of my shorts and pull it very hard. The pain is intense and i relent and say, "Yes, Mistress Christy."

i take Your foot in my hand and begin rubbing it. i'm hoping to rub most of the cum off with my hands so that i won't have to lick it all up. As i massage Your feet, You lean Your head back and sigh with pleasure. Finally, i take Your foot up to my mouth and start licking at Your toes. i lick and suck Your toes through the nylon of Your stockings. i'm surprised that the combination of Your very sweaty feet with the shoe guy's cum tastes pretty good. i've always enjoyed licking Your sweaty feet. The taste of Your sweat turns me on. After a while, i work my way up to the arch of Your foot and the top. Then, i lick Your sole, all the way back to the heel. You say "That will have to do," in a very annoyed tone of voice, and You pull Your left foot away and shove Your right foot in front of me. "Now, do the other one," You say. i start giving Your right foot the same massage and tongue bath that i just finished giving Your left foot. When i finish that, You hold Your feet out in front of You and look down at them, wriggling Your toes. You say, "It looks like you didn't get all the cum off of them, slave, but I guess you did the best you could."

Then, You reach up under You skirt and unsnap Your garter belt from the stockings and start rolling the stockings down Your legs. You shove each stocking in it's cum filled shoe and tell me, "You will suck the stockings clean when we get home." Then, You order me, "Get my new shoes out and put them on my feet now, slave." i say, "Yes, Mistress Christy," and i open the box and get the new shoes out and put them on Your beautiful feet.

Finally, You take the box from me and throw it behind Your seat. You tell me "Get in the car and drive us home, slave. Now!" i help You get situated in Your seat and i buckle You in with the seat belt. Then, i get in the car and start driving home.

12