All Comments on 'Mistress Dana's Downfall'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Waste Of The Reader's Time

Sex? No. Erotic? No. Violence? Yes.

BarbaraBarbaraover 12 years ago
Agreeing with previous comment, to prove a pain slut slave's loyalty, a true 'Mistress' would have utilised the French Whip, to inflict ultimate genital pain on either sex, with no lasting physical damage to her recently aquired property!,

All slaves should be kept stark naked, with no hint of pubic growth! Electronic 'Clit Clips' can be remotely controlled, to ensure EX-Mistress Dana becomes a more docile docile yet obedient cunilinguist to her 'Mistress'? EG: With sufficient time on her hands, Dana should be given a pair of tweezers to ensure a hairless vulva, should she tire of 'Anal' sex? Now broken in spirit, Dana should be hand-shaven top to toe!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
One of your best

In my opinion this is one of your best short stories. The training from a mistress to a slave flowed very well. The sex, bondage and humiliation where highly erotic. All in all a very good sex story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

I loved this story. MMMM love how she was fully degraded like that. I often fantasize about being degraded publicly.

Tiffanyisaslut6969Tiffanyisaslut6969over 12 years ago
I want more!

You are amazing. this is a great story. I see it was a continuation of breaking Mistress dana started by another another but they abandoned the story. This is a great conclusion to that scene that was started. i hope we see more of dana and her continued tortures, humiliation and movement down the path of a degraded fuck slave. I hope more of her past is used to humiliate her and she is bound, humiliated and degraded more. AWESOME

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
STILL LAUGHING!

At how BAD this is. You're kidding right? This has to be one of the worst stories ever written on this site. I think you were trying to be serious. It's so ridiculous it left me laughing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Some points...

I don't understand some things, why did Dana agree? Or because she was attracted to the redhead or because the redhead was supposed to be tortured?

The redhead was going to dom a sub that didn't show (did the redhead plan it that way) and got Dana to say some words that the redhead edited on a computer?

How did she get Donn into the bondage? Why can't Dana just tell them to release her... she isn't a sub so didn't they all basically sexually assault and rape her?

And did the redhead plan to do this to Dana from the beginning? If so why? What is the reason for her targeting Dana? In your other stories Lucy had long standing rivalries with both Elizabeth and the Japanese Domme... But what was going on between these two?

Did Dana want to dom the redhead in private? Did she want to break her publicly like this? Or did she just have lesbian feelings for a young sexy ginger?

Also, how old is Dana supposed to be? I was picturing a woman in her tale 20's... but the redhead's insults of her make me think late 30's to mid 40's?

What's stopping Dana from bringing in a gun and tank of gasoline to kill all these people?

I thought Lucy was now a whore... does this take place before the one where she covered-up a client dying?

P.S.

Is this connected to "Breaking Mistress Dana" by Latex_Rose?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love this story but definitely think it needs chapter about now slutt Dana serving her new mistress

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous