Mistress de Sade's Sissy School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, so you like that? She inquired, holding my head and slapping me with her hard weapon. Twice, three times she slapped my face on each cheek, I could feel them stinging. My tears were making her cock glisten, she poked me with the end of it, deliberately, in each eye, coating the head, wearing the result of the pain she had inflicted. I kissed the cause of my reddened face, stroking the length of it, marvelling at it's girth. I looked up at my aggressor, at those full, heaving breasts that would nurture only fear and subservience, to that stern face, waiting for the smallest signal that I could proceed to suck her.

"Kiss my ass," came the order from above.

She moved to straddle me, my face slid under her balls to look upon the crease of a most wondrous ass. Big curves rose up to a bubble butt that deserved adoration, I humbly kissed her tight ring. Further degradation was directed at me,

"Lick the ass of your Mistress, taste the fundament of your desire."

I now sank to the level where nothing would be too crude or demeaning, burning pain became burning desire, my body was hers to command. Holding her thighs, I drew myself tightly to her, several kisses later I could feel the tension leave her body, her sphincter relaxed, I was able to poke my tongue inside her. Although her perfume smelt good, the taste was not, an acrid burnt flavour but one to overcome, as she settled down onto me. Her weight bore down, ass cheeks spread, forcing my tongue ever higher inside her, I flicked it around the soft walls, saliva lubricating the way.

Putting my finger in place of tongue, I ducked back under to kiss along the underside of her cock, working my way to the tip. Now I wanted more than ever to suck it, holding it gently, I put my mouth to the end. Crack, another whiplash to my poor back,

"Who told you to suck? She sneered, "Beg permission first."

"Would you please allow me to suck you Mistress?"

Another lash across my back,

"You may."

I was in a quandary, the whip meant I wanted to finish her fast but no doubt she had other ideas. The first taste of her was delicious, a tiny amount of pre cum had leaked at the tip, I was greedy for more, perhaps a suck right at the end of her would bring forth a drop or two. No such luck, a lash across my back made me hurry to make things interesting for her. Moving my finger in her ass was a start, slowly sliding a hand, lightly gripping her cock to ease back her foreskin meant some sensation for her and the joy of kissing her cock head for me. I lavished wet kisses and flicked my tongue around the sensitive groove of her glans, her cock jumped up with the sudden rush of feeling. My hand clamped tighter around the shaft, this baby wasn't going anywhere, sliding the foreskin back, then revealing her cock head again was delightful for me but moved her only to whip me again. I screamed.

Her organ rose as it stiffened, the resultant scream of whipping me was all it took to strengthen her cock. My lips engulfed her and slid wetly down her length, my finger within her pushed up towards my lips, a combination of movement started, which I hoped would help stimulate her to climax. I sucked harder, the whip fell across me, her cock jerked in my mouth, she really does get off when inflicting pain. I waned her as my sucking continued, fingers in her ass worked their magic, massaging her internally, she swayed to and fro as my tempo increased. Another finger joined the two in her ass, my wanking of that gorgeous cock gradually increased in speed and force, another lash spurred me on. My back must be a criss cross of whip marks, inflicted by a haughty Mistress who even now was stuffing her cock forcibly into my mouth. Her movements were driving me back towards the wall where cameras were placed, capturing every moment.

She must be ascending towards the peak of excitement, thrusting her cock in and out of my mouth, my fingers in her ass pushing her to and fro. I was sucking all I could but still that whip lashed out once more, my back arched and her cock lifted as one, I relaxed a little as did her cock. Another crack of her whip and together, my mouth and her cock rose, me in agony, she in ecstasy. How much longer could I withstand it? I was working her body, bringing all the sensation I could to bear, her cock was invading my throat, pre cum coating my tonsils sealing her cock head as she drove it forward. Breath was at a premium now, I had to breathe in as she backed out briefly, my exhale driven from me by the thrusting cock.

I was losing suction, my lungs weren't emptying air enough to maintain it, the whip again, we rose together but my back hurt more and I rose just a bit further. She slipped a little from me, a breath of life giving air but more importantly a full breath out. I dug my fingers hard in her ass, she gasped and whipped me again. Once more, I rose up higher due to the pain, now my gasping was inciting her to inflict more punishment on me, she was going to cum from my struggles to stay alive. A brief exhalation allowed me to concentrate on sucking her harder, slurping at the most wondrous weapon, taking her towards orgasm. A thrust of my fingers once again and increased tugging of her shaft, she rose up on tip toe, cock lifting my head as she went, again the whip lashed me but she was trembling.

Her legs were shaking, cock pushing skywards, I pulled some of her cock from me, my tongue licking the end, still wanking her whilst thrusting my hand up and down in her ass. She poised, resting on my tongue, I pulled back her foreskin, then she spurted. My upper lip felt the force of her cum, a rushing jolt against it and my nose, I could feel it sliding down, once twice, hard spasms of sticky nectar coated my tongue. Still she pumped out more, I turned, my throat in profile to the camera, gulping down this ambrosia of a Goddess. A suckling babe latched onto the teat of heaven. It was worth all the pain and suffering, I was in paradise, kneeling at the feet of my Mistress, a supplicant to her fount of life.

The filming was traumatic while it lasted, the worst part was the inevitability of it all, utter helplessness then knowing pain would follow. In such a short while I have sunk to sucking cocks and licking asses, how much more would I demean myself, what other depravity would I willingly perform, with three long years yet to go.