Mistress Desires Your Service Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Garrett turned to her, studying her profile, "I filled the hot tub while you were upstairs today, do you want to get in and relax for a while? If I turn it on now it won't take too long to heat up."

She considered his suggestion. The hot tub would be nice. "Yeah, let's." He got up and went to prepare the hot tub.

The warm water was indeed relaxing. They were both nude and up to their necks in bubbles. Garret's arm was around her shoulders and her head rested on his chest. She'd positioned herself so that the jets massaged her back and legs just right.

"Now, I could get used to this," she said smiling.

She began to stroke his body under the water. Her hands glided smoothly along his thighs and on his stomach and back up to his chest. Her hand moved between his thighs. She found him hard. He'd wanted her so many times today. She stroked him lightly, teasingly. He wished she'd grip him firmly and really pump his dick hard. He sat still, afraid to move, lest she'd stop touching him.

"It should be about 9 now," she whispered in his ear.

His cock twitched in her hand. She squeezed him a little harder. She moved his hand between her thighs. He knew what she wanted. He used his middle finger and found her clit easily tapping it lightly then stroking it back and forth. She began to roll her hips, enjoying the sensations. He made circular motions over her clit with his finger now. She stroked him faster and he turned and kissed her lips. She moaned against his lips as the orgasm began to build. He kept stroking, bringing her closer and closer to the edge. It wasn't long before she felt that familiar flood of pleasure. She gripped his throbbing dick in her hand as she lifted her hips from the seat of the hot tub thrusting toward Garrett's hand. He felt her pussy convulse in orgasm. He could hardly wait to be inside her.

When she calmed a bit, she looked at him and said, "Let's get inside."

Garrett got out of the hot tub and went inside, in a few moments he returned with a bath sheet he'd put in the dryer before they'd gotten into the hot tub. When Deirdre stepped out of the tub he wrapped her in the warmed bath sheet and followed her inside. He carefully dried her body and went to get her body oil. When he returned she was lying on the floor in front of the fireplace. He added another log to the fire then knelt beside her and tenderly applied the oil to every inch of her body.

When he had finished, she sat up and instructed him to lie down on his back. She moved to straddle him placing her hands on his chest and gazing down into his face. She could see all of his pent up desire. She leaned close to his face and looked directly into his eyes, placing firm pressure on his chest. "Don't move until I tell you to." She lay on top of him rubbing the full length of her body against him. She ground her hips against his, pressing her wet sex against his hard dick. It stirred of its own accord. She kissed his face, his neck, and his ears. He fought not to grind his hips back against hers, not to wrap his arms around her and pull her closer to him. What he wouldn't give right now to be able to take her from behind, to fuck her doggy style as hard and as fast as he wished. Just the thought made his dick grow even harder. He groaned, but remained still as Mistress had commanded.

It had been around 9:30 when he'd begun oiling Deirdre's body. "Almost time," he thought to himself. She shifted her position now and sat reaching down to guide him inside her. She rocked back and forth taking the head inside only. Garrett groaned again loudly. This was delicious torture. He wanted so badly to press himself deeper.

"Do you want more, Garrett?" she asked him, smoothly rocking now punctuating her question with gentle squeezes of her pussy muscles.

"Ohhh! Yes, Mistress." He panted.

"You have to beg for it. You know that Garrett."

"Mistress, please may I have more of you?" He begged.

His urgency was plain in his voice. She smiled at him, but shook her head no, continuing to ride just the head, bathing it in her hot juices, teasing and squeezing him. He bit his lower lip in an effort not to scream in frustration.

"Mistress, Mistress, please," he begged.

She looked with satisfaction at him. She knew how badly he wanted her to take him deeper.

"Say it! Tell me what you want." She directed. Garrett called upon every ounce of discipline he possessed not to grab her hips and force her to take all of him.

"Mistress, please may I have more of you?" He asked again.

"That's better," she crooned. She eased down a bit further taking in half of his length but no more. She rode back and forth careful not to take more inside. She was so hot inside and so very, very wet. Garrett could feel her juices flowing down onto the rest of his shaft and the sensation almost drove him wild. He wanted more than ever to grab her hips and pull her down onto him forcefully. She began to work her muscles against him again and Garrett found himself gripping handfuls of the carpet in an effort to remain still. He wanted so badly to meet her thrusts to move with her he could barely contain himself.

"Oh my GOD Mistress. May I please...please have more of you?" He could barely speak his request so strong was his desire.

"Hmmm, I'm not sure you really, really want it," Deirdre teased.

"MISTRESS! PLEASE, PLEASE," he begged shamelessly now. He'd say anything. Do anything.

"Ah, yes Garrett." She said as she drove her hips down and took all of him in now.

He cried out as she took him to the hilt She sat still on top of him for a few seconds. And he held his breath, feeling like he'd lose his mind if she didn't move. Then she started riding him wholeheartedly.

"Don't move yet," she said into his ear. She leaned back and placed her hands on his chest as though holding him down, bouncing up and down on his dick. His legs started to tremble.

"Mistress...Mistress.... Mistress...Mistress" He said it over and over like a chant.

She stroked his chest, running her fingertips across his nipples sending shivers through his body.

"Almost there, Pet" she said. "That's it, don't move. Let me take you there."

Garrett felt all the pent up desire from the long day come together, propelled by all the desire of the long months they'd been apart. Impossibly he felt himself grow harder. His dick felt bigger than ever and it was all he could do to keep from thrusting his hips upward to meet Deirdre's. He continued to lay still and allow his Mistress to bring him to the pinnacle. His heart pounded.

"Garrett, it's time, pet, are you ready?"

"Yes, Mistress YES!"

"Keep still!" she said urgently.

She rode him faster and more forcefully. She pinched and rolled his nipples, and with that the switch was flipped. A blinding wave of pleasure nearly took Garrett's breath away. He felt the hot cum erupt from him in surges and he trembled from the force of it. His orgasm triggered a corresponding one in Deirdre. She arched her back and rode him wildly, calling out his name as she came. When the storm had passed, she collapsed on top of him. They held each other lost in their own thoughts as the fire slowly died. It was past midnight before they sleepily stumbled upstairs to bed.

12