All Comments on 'Mistress Helene and Grace'

by soppingwetpanties

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
:)

nice to see that bitch get her come uppance

c

Bigjohn59Bigjohn59over 6 years ago
Great Story

This was a great story, I hope you continue the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Switch

Like your stories..Wish this one had been flipped and have Grace as the Domme and Helene as the sub/slave..Just my opinion..

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 6 years ago
I liked this one

and how things played out for Grace. I enjoyed the fact that Grace was put in her place. There is a huge difference between a Dominant Woman and the domineering bitch grace had been. grace needed to learn the difference. Looking forward to more of grace's training

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another classic

Great work once again. Think this was probably one of your hottest stories to date. Love the characters and the expanded world you're building. Like others, I was pleased to see Grace put in her place. Another classic from you SWP.

MsCarolMsCarolover 6 years ago
Excellent!

I so enjoyed seeing Grace put in her place so well. I can't wait to read your other offerings about her training!

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushabout 6 years ago
Another great story

Wonderful narrative and incredibly arising from beginning to end

MarieKNMarieKNalmost 6 years ago
Grace should have apologized

Very hot story. However, I can't help thinking that Grace should have realized that she had been a lousy butch lez and is now satisfied as a submissive and clearly expressed it, perhaps begging to apologize or at least explain. That moment of revelation is often the pinnacle of a story in great literature.

RondeevuRondeevuover 5 years ago
Loved it.

The transformation from butch to bitch was very fast. I may have spent a bit more time on Grace's coming to realisation of her true calling while still in the bar. But a definite 5 star offering from Mistress SWP again. You rock girl!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I liked this one because it's the first story I've found with a submissive that wasn't very feminine and i could relate to it a bit, but i didn't like that being submissive and butch were considered mutually exclusive. I'm comfortably both butch and submissive, it's definitely possible for someone to be both. But it was a good story in general. It was interesting. Thanks.

call_me_danacall_me_dana3 months ago

Excellent story ... I tend to enjoy the sex over the story in between but your writing moved me from one to the next effortlessly ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoppingwetpanties@soppingwetpanties
Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet. 4-13-17 I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibiliti...