Mistress Helene and Grace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grace resumed licking Judith, but was equally focused on her hand and the orgasm that had been bubbling up in her body for the last several hours.

"Oh . . . oh . . .oh God . . . .I'm cumming . . . " declared Judith as her body thrashed on the club chair. Grace's excitement level hit a new high for her, with the humiliation, orgasm denial, and sensuality of making a beautiful woman cum in front of an audience merging into a release of epic proportions. Mistress Helene sensed this as well, as she got behind Grace and started pumping her anal plug in and out, stretching Grace's anal ring in harmony with Grace's fingering of her clit.

"Mistressssssssss," cried Grace, doing everything to hold off her release until permission was granted.

"Cum, you slut."

Grace convulsed on the floor, pulling her head away from Judith and rocking it back and forth, fighting the waves of pleasure that threatened to make her lose consciousness. Mistress Helene wanted to push Grace over the edge. She pushed the anal plug all the way into Grace and then got on her knees and quickly removed both nipple clamps. The surge of blood through Grace's tortured nipples was more than she could take. "Awwwwgggghhhh," screamed Grace before she blacked out.

Grace was oblivious to the passage of time. When she finally opened her eyes, the room seemed to be slowly spinning, but that ceased when she regained control of her eyeballs. She found herself sprawled out in the center of the living room floor. The butt plug and the nipple clamps were gone, but she was still naked except for her collar, of course. The party guests were seated in comfortable chairs in a circle around her. As she turned her head, scanning the room, she saw that she was indeed the center of attention. Her embarrassed flush stained her cheeks, neck and upper chest a hot, bright red.

"Well, now that you've had your little rest, pet, let's get this serving tray strapped to your back again, and you can perform your other type of serving duty," Mistress Helene stated calmly. Grace's redness deepened as she had a mental flashback to the 'serving' she'd just performed for Judith.

Once the tray was affixed, and the food and drinks placed on it, Grace discovered several problems. Her arms and legs were paradoxically wobbly and stiff from her recent massive, mind-blowing climax. She was also still experiencing intermittent post-orgasmic aftershocks. Each time one coursed through her body, the drinks rattled on the tray. And with each aftershock, a fresh trickle of her cunt juices streamed out of her cunt and down her thighs. The room reeked of her sex. Grace could only move from woman to woman making the tiniest shuffling movements of her limbs. It was a most humbling experience.

Once everyone was served, Mistress Helene instructed Grace to resume the center position, and remain like she was, acting as a human table, until the women had all discarded their empty glasses, small dishes, and napkins. She couldn't look up very well, because it made her neck ache to hold that position. So as the guests chatted and enjoyed themselves, Grace found herself staring at the floor between her hands.

With refuse piled high on the tray, Grace had to shuffle it into the kitchen. There was no way for her to be certain, but she imagined that all those women were staring at her cunt and ass as she eased her way slowly out of the room. Once she'd finally reached the kitchen, Mistress Helene joined her there, clearing the items off the tray, and removing it from Grace's body.

"Stand up now, pet," the Domme said. As her new submissive gratefully got off her hands and knees to once again stand erect, the Mistress told her, "Place your hands behind your back." Confused, Grace slowly obeyed, and heard and felt the ratcheting of the handcuffs that her Mistress was applying to her wrists. Attaching a leash to Grace's collar, she then led the thoroughly shaken woman back to the center of elegantly clothed women.

"I have good news and bad news for you, pet," her Mistress told her. "The good news is that you've impressed my friends so much with your skills at cunnilingus that they all expressed a desire to experience it." Grace looked around at the smiling, nodding faces. She could hardly believe her luck. All of them wanted her to go down on them? A delicious smorgasbord indeed!

Everyone she was facing could see the change in Grace's expression when the penny finally dropped, and she remembered Mistress Helene also mentioning 'bad news' as well. The transition of emotions was priceless to behold. Grace swiveled to present a look of inquiry to her Domme.

"Yes," Mistress Helene confirmed. "There's also bad news. While you were unconscious, Judith shared with us all your history with her. How you took advantage of her vulnerability and used her so casually for your own gratification."

Grace swallowed nervously, but couldn't deny it. Her acts of submission to this lovely powerful woman had given her a startlingly clear new perspective on how she'd treated others before now.

"Therefore, I've rendered you vulnerable with your lack of clothing and those handcuffs. You'll now kneel in front of Judith, and keep eye contact with her as she explains the effect your actions had on her."

Grace's heart sank as she knelt, humbling herself before the woman she'd mistreated, and in the presence of all these other women. She licked her lips nervously. Trembling, she raised her face to look into Judith's eyes. She still saw anger there, but some other emotion appeared to be breaking through.

Judith spoke. "We met in that bar, Grace. As far as I knew, in my limited experience, that was the only place to meet women who . . . who 'liked' other women." Even now, Judith apparently had trouble talking about lesbianism in a straightforward manner. "I was flattered when you went out of your way to speak with me -- to befriend me. And I instantly developed a crush on you. Since you were also a woman, I thought your feelings mirrored mine. So I gave my heart to you. Weeks later, without a word of warning or explanation, you just dumped me. Refused to answer or return my calls."

Grace sucked a slow lungful of air as she saw a tear form at the corner of Judith's eye, and meander slowly down her cheek.

"Yes, you made me cry. I was heartbroken. I couldn't understand what I'd done to lose what I thought of as your love. I cried for a long time after that, and it took me even longer to begin to trust people again, especially women. Thank goodness I gradually made friends with the women you see here. They're truly my friends, and I love them as they love me. Still, the rare moments that a memory of you intrudes into my thoughts, I cry a little." Judith paused. "Do you have anything to say to me now?"

Grace felt awful. With her newfound clarity, she felt as low as a worm. She gathered her courage, and stammered, "I . . . I . . . was rotten to you, Judith. I'm truly very very sorry for the way I acted. Is . . . is . . . is there anything I can do to make amends?"

"Your Mistress gave me a few suggestions, slut," Judith choked out, still very emotional. "One of her suggestions is that I make you cry, just as you made me weep for you."

Grace's eyes grew wide with shock. "Make me cry? How?" she asked.

Mistress Helene answered in lieu of Judith. Holding up a riding crop, she explained, "With this. With you across her knees. She can swat your ass with this until she's satisfied that you've cried enough." Seeing apprehension in Grace's expression, she stepped close to the kneeling woman and went on to say, "I will moderate. I will make certain she doesn't break your skin with it. But it will be painful, make no mistake about that. Do you freely accept this punishment?"

Grace's mind was awhirl. Her former 'butch' nature tried to reassert itself. She didn't like pain. She didn't seek it. But she knew that she'd injured Judith, and there was a certain justice about this. She noticed the other women subtly spreading their thighs, perhaps to remind her the oral pleasures she was to dole out once this ordeal was complete. Perhaps if she performed well enough on all those women, her Mistress would again treat her to some reward. Mistress Helene's scent filled her nostrils again, just like when they'd met in the bar. Maybe a reward like comforting Grace with her head nestled on Mistress Helene's magnificent breasts. Or, dare she hope for another intense orgasm at the hands of her Mistress, if she obeyed? Finally, she nodded.

"Very well, pet. Get up and place yourself across Judith's lap," the Domme said, softly.

Grace struggled awkwardly to her feet, unable to use her cuffed hands to assist herself. Moving alongside Judith's thigh she bent forward at her waist, and someone grabbed her elbow to help her into position. With her wrists at the small of her back, she was very aware that her ass was completely unprotected. She cringed slightly, waiting for the first impact of the crop.

There was a swooshing sound, and a loud cracking noise. For a moment, Grace was surprised that she felt the crop hit her ass painlessly. But the shock to her nerves was so intense that it was almost like they had to pause and 'catch their breath' before they could shriek their indignation to her conscious brain. But shriek they did! And Grace screamed, heedless of the audience. If Judith was determined to make her cry, she was certainly succeeding. The blows fell rapidly, and tears began to spring from Grace's eyes between the third and fourth blows. By the tenth blow, by Mistress Helene's count, Grace was bawling like a baby.

At Mistress Helene's signal, Judith stopped immediately. Grace's ass was bright red, with subtle splotches of purple. She was slumped over Judith's lap, sobbing, her vision blurred by tears streaming from her eyes, dripping into a small puddle on the floor. "Satisfied, Judith?" Grace heard her Mistress ask.

"You have no idea how good that made me feel," Judith answered. "Yes. I think I've gotten it out of my system now. Thank you, Helene," she said.

Helene smiled. "No need to thank me. It was simple justice. Do you think the two of you can kiss and make up now?"

Judith must've nodded, because she and Helene helped Grace up to sit on Judith's lap, positioned so that Grace's blazing ass made no contact with her thighs, thankfully dangling freely in the air alongside them. Through her blur of tears, Grace hazily saw Judith's face near hers, and their lips met in a gentle, albeit salty kiss. The other guests sighed happily, watching.

Judith tenderly blotted Grace's eyes with a cloth that Helene provided. The experience had been cathartic for them both, and they gave each other a genuine smile.

"Now, pet. If you've gotten control of yourself once again, I think my other guests are patiently waiting to experience your oral skills at their cunts. The question is, should you service them with your wrists freed, or should they remained cuffed behind you?"

Grace pondered the question and then concluded that she wanted to demonstrate her true submissive nature. "Cuffed please, Mistress."

Grace crawled to the nearest guest, who had already conveniently removed her panties. As Grace approached, the woman bent over and stuffed the lacy panties in Grace's mouth. Grace could sense that the material was damp and fragrant.

"Beg to lick my cunt."

"Pweesh, may I rick your hunt?" Grace mumbled through the panties.

"Permission granted."

Grace spit out the panties and approached the woman with her tongue already out. The woman had apparently been masturbating as her lips were already puffy and slickened. Grace dragged her tongue from the woman's anus to her clit and then lapped at her clit. She returned to the woman's anus, feeling it clench and unclench as she worked her tongue into the woman's puckered hole.

"You dirty whore. That's it, now suck it."

Grace knew the woman was close and sucked on her anus and then moved up to her clit.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... yes..." the woman bellowed as an orgasm ripped through her body. Grace didn't stop licking until the woman pushed her away.

Grace sat on her haunches as the woman recovered her wits. "Helene, your new bitch knows how to eat pussy."

"Good girl, Grace." Mistress Helene patted Grace's head. Grace straightened up slightly to meet her Mistress's hand. "Now your next guest is waiting."

Grace serviced all of the other guests and all of them complimented Grace on her oral skills. Grace's face was a sloppy mess of juices and her saliva. Grace's pussy was now crying for relief.

"Grace, there's one more thing before our guests leave. I want you to go out to the back patio and lay flat on your tummy." Grace was puzzled by the request but complied. She pushed open the patio sliding door with her nose as her hands were still cuffed behind her back. She went out into the fenced back yard and laid flat on her tummy on the stone patio with her hands behind her back.

Within moments Grace heard footsteps and could hear all of the women walking out onto the patio. She then could see Judith's shoes, one on each side of her. Grace waited for a minute before feeling a warm liquid spill on her bare bottom, the liquid stinging as it contacted the welts caused by the riding crop. She then smelled the unmistakable odor of urine. Judith was pissing on her.

Mistress Helene broke the silence. "Grace, you're everyone's bitch now, and especially Judith's. Have you learned your lesson?"

Grace was overwhelmed by the humiliation of being peed on in front of a group of strangers by her stilted lover and by the pain radiating from her bottom. She was laying prostrate on a patio in a puddle of piss. Yet despite all of this Grace wasn't angry. She wondered why she wasn't angry, but instead aroused.

"I've learned my lesson, Mistress."

"Good." Mistress Helene unlocked the cuffs. "Now make yourself cum."

Grace didn't care about the audience around her or the fact that she was covered in Judith's piss. Her body was screaming for relief and her right hand provided it. It only took a few seconds for Grace to feel the familiar tingle in her pussy and then bolts of lightning, the like of which she never before experienced. The acts of submission were the gasoline on her fire.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Grace proclaimed to the group, before her vocalizations became a string of unintelligible sounds. There was applause as Grace came, writhing and twisting her body as her orgasm crashed upon her.

The group of woman filtered away as Grace was still shaking on the ground. Judith was the last to leave.

"All is forgiven, Grace," said Judith as she touched the tip of her shoe to Grace's face. "In the future, I hope I'll be able to participate in your submissive fantasies with Helene."

"My pet," said Mistress Helene.

Grace, still prone on the stone patio, turned her head to face her Mistress.

"There's a hose, shampoo and towel over here," Helene said, pointing, "After you dry off, you can either put on your clothes, which are inside on the dining room table, and you can go home, or you can spend the night in the dog bed in the kitchen near the garage door." The Domme went back into the house.

Grace finally summoned the energy to get up. She rubbed her wrists, which were still indented with the impressions of the handcuffs, and then turned on the hose. She sprayed herself off with the cold water from the hose and then lathered herself with the shampoo, rinsing off the vestiges of Judith's golden shower. When she finally felt clean, she was shivering from the extended cold shower.

As she dried off she wondered what just happened. She'd been a confident butch lesbian who knew it all. Now she was a submissive bitch who had no idea what was going to happen next. Should she go and assume her old self and rule her little world or should she stay and plunge into the unknown on a wild roller coaster ride with a crazy beautiful Domme?

Grace curled up in the dog bed and fell fast asleep.