All Comments on 'Mistress Isabella's New Slave'

by mistressisabella

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
rdoolittlerdoolittleover 6 years ago
Keep going

It seemed there were a lot of unfinished themes here.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 6 years ago
Just a fragment.

When you write a coherent story try again. 1*

kari10kari10over 6 years ago
It is uncharacteristic onto the women

I would not believe in the fact that the author would be a woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great stuff!

I would love to read more of this. Don't pay attention to the negative comments - this is a good story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Mistress Isabella, thank You for writing the beginning of how You began training Your former classmate as Your slave. Whether the story is real or imaginary is unimportant. The only thing that matters is that You, Mistress Isabella, are happy. Happy with Your story -- and within the story, happy with Your new slave. If You are fortunate enough to have a slave in actual living fact (discounting the details of the social situation, for the sake of a good yarn), so much the better. But, as You surely recognize, Your inner experience, even if the story is fiction, is more important than anything else.

Please continue the story, Mistress. It has been almost six years since this first chapter came on line here on Literotica. Several readers have said they enjoyed reading it. It is their hope, surely, and the hope of this unworthy slave writing to You, that You will be pleased with the adventure You have created so well. All of us who have read Your account so far, that it will please You to continue the saga of Your nameless slave boy. Each of us begs that his Mistress will enjoy humiliating him in writing as much as the autobiographical character enjoys whipping, caning and torturing his wretched slave carcass for Her amusement and entertainment.

Thank You again, Mistress. This worthless scumbag begs to cyber-kiss the toe of Your boot in grateful supplication and submission.

..................................................................bootlicker

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It is a great story that lets the reader use some of their imagination. Nice work

ddani1ddani14 months ago

Thank you Mistress Isabela , great Story

ddani1ddani1about 2 months ago

thank you Mistress Isabella".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous