Mistress Jane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imojen666
imojen666
40 Followers

By now my body was screaming out for release. If my hands were free, I'd grab Brooke by the hair and direct her face onto my pussy, even risking the punishment I might receive. I desperately wanted to feel the same sensations I'd given her with my mouth, but she hopped off my face and in her place appeared Mistress Jane who was determined to make my own black-man fantasy into my worst night-mare.

Part 6

A lump started to form in my throat. If she was playing out my own fantasy of me being taken hard, I was in trouble. I'd already taken the huge dildo in my pussy and eventually succumbed to it by almost reaching climax, but now I was pretty sure I was going to get the same treatment anally. I knew if I spoke out and objected she'd punish me. I was naked and cuffed to the bed. I had no options other than to allow her to act out whatever she had in store for me.

Mistress Jane looked into my eyes and sensed my fear and anxiety over the thought of that big black cock fucking me hard up my virgin ass, but I didn't say a word. She knew she was in total control, and my silence was evidence of my submission to her domination. Obviously my fear didn't deter her plan as she pushed my legs back towards my chest and slid a pillow under my butt. She lowered her face, and her tongue went straight to my ass making her intentions clear. She wet my tight ass and gently spread the moisture around with her tongue sending some very powerful sensations through me. She penetrated me with her tongue, and I squirmed in delight. The threat of the big black dildo that was sure to follow was fading in my mind as I was caught up in the sensations of the moment. She gently worked the tip of her finger in as she continues to lick. Then came a second finger, which had my hips bucking up wanting more.

As her fingers slide in deeper, I was so lost in the moment I let out a deep moan. She instantly stopped, and I realize in horror I'd broken a rule by becoming vocal. Now her eyes went dark with anger. I was thinking to myself that I hadn't really spoken. It was just a sound I couldn't control, but to speak out to explain would be in total violation of her orders.

My Mistress was now kneeling in front of me with her huge black cock poised over my ass. My teeth were clenched as it contacted with my ass. I started to squirm as I felt the pressure building, but she pushed harder determined to give me the fucking that had been part of my own ultimate fantasy. She hadn't even gotten the tip inside me, but I knew I couldn't take it. As the pain increased, I was trying to pull away as much as my restraints would allow, but she followed until she had me pinned down with nowhere to go. I started to go pale with the thought of what was about to happen, and that I was powerless to stop it. The pressure started to build again as she forced the dildo hard against my asshole.

"Well, this is it," I told myself as I mentally prepared myself for what was to follow.

I shut my eyes tight thinking somehow it might help, but I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of begging for mercy. She hovered over me, continuing to press with her cock for a few moments to let me fully absorb what was about to take place. She was tormenting me now, knowing she had gained control body and mind. She started to push into me again. The pressure was increasing rapidly. With one hard push she could easily impale me with her black rod. Panic was setting into my mind.

I heard her say "your turn" and a flood of relief washed over me. I was given a reprieve for now as she disappeared off the bed. Brooke slipped into her place with a look of pure desire on her face. Her mouth went straight to my pussy where she hungrily ate me. I was on fire. The sensations from her mouth and tongue were washing over my body, taking me to a place I'd only ever dreamed about.

I was lost in her touch when I realized my wrists were free. Mistress Jane appeared before me ... totally naked ... her hair loose again. She looked so beautiful as she lowered her lips to mine. I reached up and pulled her head towards me, and we quickly were lost in a passionate kiss. Brooke continued to work wonders with her tongue, and finally took me over the edge into orgasmic oblivion.

We spent the next few hours exploring each other's bodies in every way I could imagine and some I never knew until completely exhausted we drifted off to sleep in each other's arms. I awoke the next morning with a smile on my face. I quietly slipped out of bed, got dressed and left to catch the early morning flight home. Mistress Jane had awakened something inside me, and I could no longer say I was straight. I now realized without a doubt that I was bi-sexual. I still knew I would want a strong man and his hard cock, but now I wanted pussy too. As the plane took off I was saddened by having to leave. I was already planning a trip to see my cousin again in the very near future.

imojen666
imojen666
40 Followers
12