All Comments on 'Mistress Jessie, Slave Advocate'

by ThoughtStorm

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
ThoughtStormThoughtStormabout 11 years agoAuthor
HELLO FROM THE AUTHOR!

Thank you for remembering me—unless you don’t (which is fine, too), in which case, welcome aboard!

It’s been nine months since my last submission, and your emailed reactions to the Mistress Kathy series have ranged from “best story on the site” to “you’ve strayed too far from the original femdom theme.”

If you made the first of those two comments, bless your heart.

As to the other thing: Yes, I varied the themes for a good portion of Part Three (to include supermodels, swordplay, and sexy spies), but only so I could come back to the femdom idea from a fresh perspective at the end. Those who stuck with the series seemed pleased with the climax. As for myself, the goal was closure, which I felt was needed after the end of Part One.

“Mistress Jessie, Slave Advocate” is my answer to those who said there should be more femdom in my stories. Bringing the series to an end doesn’t mean the Academy no longer exists. I still go to the Academy frequently (in my thoughts), and so can you.

Enjoy! And vote!

UrSquireGUrSquireGover 10 years ago
Another winner

I missed this great one at top of the pile

Thank you

I am a thoughtstorm addict

g

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous