Mistress Jessie, Slave Advocate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A part of him wondered when he had given up his free will to these women—as it seemed he had clearly done. He could not stop himself from reacting to the blonde's attention.

Jessie's left hand continued to probe Becca's moist interior with rhythmic precision, and with seemingly inhuman detachment to what her left hand was doing, Jessie read the document in her right hand.

"Hmmmm. Six weeks until I can get a hearing then?" asked Jessie.

"Mm-hmm," said the blonde girl. She would have elaborated, but her mouth was full.

"A busy court," concluded Jessie. "That means Jonah will be in my care that much longer. Isn't that exciting, Jonah?"

Jonah moaned in assent, but he no longer remembered what they were talking about.

Jessie observed that Becca had made no progress at all toward opening the email, so she withdrew the dildo to convey her disappointment. Becca refocused on her clerical task, hoping for the probe's quick return.

Ignoring Becca for the moment, Jessie placed the docket on her desk. "Thanks, Ellie," she said, lifting the blonde's hair from Jonah's pelvis. "That's more than enough."

Not enough, thought Jonah with profound disappointment. Almost—almost—but not enough.

Ellie released Jonah only reluctantly. "So I'll put Jonah on the court schedule, then?" she asked, wiping her mouth.

"Yes, we'll take it. Thank you for your time."

Ellie smiled at him. "I'll see you in court, Jonah." She left with a wink.

Becca the Chair moaned to bring her mistress's attention to the newly opened email, but Jessie was no longer interested. The Chair sighed heavily in disappointment but started composing her mistress's reply. She knew how long it would take to type even a short message using only her mouth.

Jessie placed a hand around Jonah's shaft, still wet with Ellie's saliva. "She made quite an impression on you, didn't she?"

"She's very young for a judge," breathed Jonah.

"Judge?" asked Jessie. "Judges don't deliver dockets! Ellie serves the court a different way."

The advocate now gripped him in both hands, stroking methodically. The session was nearly over, she had the information she wanted, and Jonah deserved a reward, but she had just one more thing to explain.

"Ellie's the court fluffer. When you go before the judge, she'll be sucking your dick."

The email (not that you wondered) was from Mistress Kathy:

Obviously Slave Jonah can never be sent home. He's seen too much. But the Academy doesn't breach its own contracts. This must be resolved WITHIN our legal system. Can you handle it?

As Jonah received his reward, Becca the Chair prepared a short reply that would meet with Jessie's approval:

Slave Jonah is being handled.