Mistress Jodie Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pete1229
pete1229
31 Followers

She gestured towards the table which had been moved next to the bed. Atop the table was all the electronic torture devices as well as a variety of other toys.

"Amanda, remove his chastity, be careful not to touch his cock too much, he's about to explode, I wouldn't want him to get his filthy slime all over your new latex just yet. Bind his cock and balls with the cord on the table, be sure to stretch those balls tightly to the point they look like they'll pop."

"Yes Mistress Jodie, beside we need to keep him at bay for awhile."

Mistress Amanda unlocked the device and very slowly freed my cock from its bonds.

"Don't you dare cum my whore or there will be a price to pay!" Wit that Mistress Amanda climbed on the bed, knelt between my outstretched legs and said:

"This should quell any thought or desire you have to shoot your filth on me!"

With that she slowly leaned forward, laying the full length of her body on me. The spikes on the harness digging into me from my cock to my shoulders, I screamed out in pain as she pressed her weight into me and gyrated her body against me. I saw stars as I closed my eyes tightly. In a futile attempt I tried not to breath as my body tried to deal with the pain by taking deep breaths and exhaling rapidly. Her face just inches from mine she whispered.

"Open your eyes and your mouth accept this pain, drink my nectar you are our pain slut we know what you need."

I opened my eyes, the wicked look on her face filled my field of vision, I opened my mouth, she spit on me some landing on the leather hood, some dripping into my mouth. She moved her head aside when Mistress Jodie joined in, licking up the spit from the leather then letting a long stream of hers and Mistress Amanda's saliva drip into my mouth. I drank.

When Mistress Amanda finally lifted her body off mine, I expected to see blood all over my body, it stung when the cool air in the room reached my raw skin. But there was no blood, just deep scratches, which will leave scars when healed, wounds I will wear proudly.

Mistress Jodie asked: "How close were you from saying 'STOP' when Amanda was doing that?"

"As close as I have been thus far my Goddess."

"And yet you were able to take it, I am impressed." Mistress Amanda nodded in agreement. "Lets see if we can push it further."

They quickly went to work. Mistress Jodie wrapped a tube around]d the base of my cock and balls. I was tightly drawn closed by a small ring in which the two ends of the tube were threaded. At each end of the tube was an electrode connection. A similar, but shorter one, Mistress Amanda, placed around the tip of my cock, just under the dead. A third one was placed around the base of my cock. Mistress Jodie then threaded a long stainless steel sound down into the length of my cock, which was by this time, once again getting harder and longer by the second. The sound also had a connection at the top. All of these devices were then connected to separate outputs on the base machine, each output had its own power and pulse setting ranging from mild to severe.

Finally connected to the unit was a 'rake' and a wand, both of which, when held just centimeters from the skin would launch a shock wave, also adjustable in power.

I was wired, totally at their mercy and could not for the life of me, figure out anywhere else I would rather be.

"Are you ready quizzed Mistress Jodie? What you are about to undergo is far beyond anything you have ever experienced before."

At first the sensations were rather pleasant. Gentle pulses of mild energy throughout my genitals. Almost calming and erotic sensations as Mistress Jodie played with the dials and switches. As my cock grew harder once again, I yearned for her touch, their touch.

Mistress Amanda took the wand in one hand and the rake in the other. She ran them across the wounds caused by her spikes and sudden shock waves of intense sensual pain jolted me back to reality.

Mistress Jodie soon gained all the knowledge she needed to manipulate the dials into causing my cock and balls to act in a variety of ways using electric stimulation. I could feel the electric sound sending wave after wave from my cock to my balls, then to the head of my penis. She would increase the pulses until they were a steady stream of hot electricity, pushing the limits of the power settings far beyond the limits recommended on the dials. I screamed out in pain as I thought my cock would actually burst into flames.

Then suddenly it stopped and Mistress Jodie spoke.

"Amanda, we forgot to install that!"

She pointed at a steel chromed butt plug on the table. It too had two electrodes on the end.

"May I Mistress?" Amanda asked.

"Oh yeah!" replied Mistress Jodie, shove it in his man cunt, let's power that up too."

Mistress Amanda lubed the head of the plug and gently and steadily forced it into me. She connected the probe to the wires and handed them to Mistress Jodie who connected them to the last available output on the base machine.

I was expecting an easy introduction to this last piece of equipment but mistress Jodie was not in a very charitable mood. She pushed throttle to the max and flipped it on.

I screamed at the top of my lungs as I thrust my hips up and was nearly knocked off the bed.

"Shut him up Amanda, smother him!"

Amanda removed her spiked harness, straddled my chest and lowered he latex encased crotch down onto my face, I screamed louder as the onslaught continued.

"Oh his screams feel so fucking good on my ass and cunt Mistress Jodie, keep them coming please!!"

Mistress Amanda smothered me barely allowing me to breath, she reached down, parted the zippers between her legs and forced her ass and pussy into my mouth, sliding up and down, her juices flowing down into my mouth. She moaned and screamed as a massive load of delicious female white sweet cum flowed from deep inside her and into my mouth. I drank every drop I could as she arched her back and screamed as every gush after of gush drained from her cunt.

This went on for hours as my two Mistress's took turns, inflicting their pain on me and riding my face. They had done it, I was broken. I was owned. No woman on this planet could ever replace them, any thought of independence was gone from me. I hadn't been permitted release all day, I did not want it, nor did I seek. I was broken.

As they released me from the bonds, removed all the electric devices, the hood, and butt plug, I felt completely at ease. Mistress Jodie had done it. I was hers. I knew in my mind it was a one way street, her husband and family would always be number 1 in her life, but whatever moments she would allow me to share with her as her slave, I will cherish.

Then I suddenly realized, it was only Saturday night. What could Sunday possibly bring?

pete1229
pete1229
31 Followers
12