Mistress J's Stepmother!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Squealing at the top of her lungs letting out a banshee cheer Jackie drove the dildo completely inside and started rotating her hips grinding away watching me squirm helplessly before her quite disturbed by the sudden impalement. This time my whole body was fighting the dildo as my entire being wanted to expel it immediately. Jackie started massaging my shoulders and back trying to get me to relax and she continued grinding away with the dildo forcibly pushing with her powerful hips keeping the huge shaft all the way inside of me. Pulling my head back by the ponytail which seemed to be her favorite thing to do Jackie told me to never forget this moment because I now have been taken by the queen goddess of strapons with the biggest cock she is ever fucked a virgin with. Both of us should be proud of this moment. Jackie promised I was going to make a good cock sucking fuck-boy for her and Judi. Leaning forward reaching her hands all the way around my face sticking her middle fingers in the sides of my mouth like a makeshift harness pulling my head back Jackie started fucking me like she was riding a horse. I could feel her heavy breasts pounding on my back as her well developed hips drove the dildo in and out of my asshole. I felt totally taken melting beneath her submitting to every thrust of her cock.

Without even touching my own cock I started shooting another useless load of sperm all over the pillows beneath me. I totally felt like a useless man losing my manhood to this dominant woman who was fucking my ass taking me like a girl. Mistress continued fucking me unmercifully working on her own orgasm. Screaming at me Jackie reveled in the fact that I already had another orgasm promising me that she had the energy to fuck me a lot longer than if I was fucking her so enjoy the ride. Letting loose of my mouth she dug her nails into my buttocks pulling them apart so that she could drive into me even farther forcibly pushing my body forward on every thrust. I was getting fucked so hard I thought the dildo was going to split me in two. I was thinking that and hour earlier I was still a virgin and now I belonged to a professional goddess who is trying to break me like her very own stallion.

Fucking me for another ten minutes causing me to go into a delirious trance-like state;

(I actually went into a dream and met my lover Judi next to a beautiful waterfall. Both of us were naked getting turned on to our sexy bodies. We embraced and started kissing passionately falling to the ferns next to the water. My cock was rock hard knowing soon it would be thrusting in my lover. Finding me on my back as Judi continued kissing me I could feel her drawing my knees upward and outwards thinking that she was going to suck my cock. Suddenly I could feel the head of a hard cock pressing against my anus. I was confused and startled wondering how Judi had grown a cock. I could see her looking into my eyes with beautiful blue eyes almost hypnotizing me with a certain fascination telling me to use my own imagination and just accept what was happening. Talking to me in a soft seductive voice advising me to just give it to the sensations I could feel her cock slowly penetrating me. This time in the dream there was no pain but only pleasure. I felt the pressure of her cock sliding inside but the sensations overwhelmed me sending shivers of delight up and down my spine. It felt like Judi's fantasy cock kept sliding farther and farther inside of me taking over my entire being. Her huge cock began sliding in and out of my whole body. Contorting her body with her cock still fucking me Judi opened her mouth swallowing my cock completely. I could feel her tongue sliding up and down my shaft as her mouth sucked constantly beckoning my seed from my balls. I could feel her cock inside of me getting harder. It didn't take long and soon Judi was sucking the come from my cock swallowing every last drop. With her mouth continuing to suck my cock I could feel her own cock beginning to explode sending load after load of sticky juices into my body. With each ejaculation her seed seemed to affect my inner being making me feel more womanized. When I stopped coming something changed to terror. I could feel Judi's teeth biting around the base of my cock shearing with her teeth until she tore my cock right off with her mouth. I watched her with fright as Judi was chewing and swallowing my cock as she continued pumping semen into my asshole. Her nails turned into claws as she dug into my balls ripping them off my body feeding on them like a starving eagle. As she devoured my balls a new peace cam over me and I accepted my new role. Withdrawing her cock from my well fucked asshole I looked down and where my cock was it was now a pussy. Smiling at me Judi had transformed into a hung stud complete with a huge cock and a full set of balls. My new pussy was wet so I opened my legs and welcomed her to fuck me. Walking into our dream Jackie came in wearing a strapon and holding a whip l of us to get home!)

Waking up from the trance screaming and crying I could feel Mistress still fucking me. I was actually happy to find that I still had a cock and balls yet I was getting fucked in the ass by the most beautiful mature woman on the planet. Crying out to the goddess Mistress finally had her final orgasm from fucking my devirginized ass for the night. This time after Jackie came the dildo slowly slipped from my asshole and I could feel copious amount of fluids dripping from my well fucked asshole. When I reached around and grabbed some of the fluids I recognize them as being semen. I knew the dildo that Jackie was using did not have a way to ejaculate yet there was copious amounts semen dripping from my ass. Crawling around in front of me Mistress knew that I was confused. She told me never to question her magic. The potion she had given me put me into a trance for an hour giving ample time for just about anything magical to happen. Jackie said as your Mistress I must tell you that there is fresh live semen squirming inside of you but I do not have to tell you how it got there. Someday I will tell you the truth but by then you will just laugh about it. I took a quick look between my legs at my cock making sure once again was still there. I felt like I just ejaculated and to my surprise my cock when smeared with lipstick all the way down to the base. When I looked up at Mistress her lipstick was also smeared and it was the same color that was on my cock. Her right cheek was still splattered with a squirt of fresh semen. I didn't say anything but I started to worry because this told me that she was sucking my cock while someone else was fuckings me.

Holding the huge dildo with her right hand she grabbed the back of my head with your left hand and telling me it was time to clean her cock with my mouth. The huge dildo was covered with sticky foreign semen started making me sick to my stomach. Seeing my hesitation Jackie warned me that if I didn't clean it properly I would get the same caning that Judi got earlier. Teasing my mouth with the head of the dildo covered with come she began lubricating my lips with it forcefully pressing forward. Reluctantly I opened my mouth knowing where it has been and what has been inside of me I chose to please my beautiful goddess rather than take a painful caning. Sucking off the first 6in. of goo I swallowed without thinking knowing that Jackie wouldn't allow me to do anything that was going to cause me harm. I remembered that before the fucking she had been eating my asshole as well so if I was good enough for her it was good enough for me. Jackie guided my mouth with my ponytail forcing me to lick up and down the dildo until it was completely clean. Reaching around to my ass she caught a large gob of fluids in her hand, smiling at me she rubbed it all over my face slapping me across the cheek sending the fluids flying.

Pointing a finger at me Jackie told me she wanted me to know that my lover Judi watched every minute of our lovemaking on a live video screen in her bedroom. Explaining that they both know who violated me and Judi already messaged that it was hot watching me take it. Jackie bragged that she has never seen a buttboy fucked so hard and so well for a long time. Pulling me into her bosom Jackie gave me a long passionate kiss stroking my hair and congratulating me for being such a good boy welcoming me to the family. When she kissed me and pushed her tongue into my mouth I could taste my own come as I sucked her tongue. This definitely told me that goddess Jackie was capable of enticing me to do every nasty deed she desired even if I was in a dream state. I wasn't that ignorant knowing that in the back of my mind I had been drugged and while I was in the dream state I was fucked for the first time by one of her studs. Maybe this was her way of introducing me to having sex with another guy without any guilt because I was basically asleep.

Taking me to the bathroom Jackie helped me sit on the bidet turning on the warm water which flushed away all the foreign semen from my memories. Knowing I was still thinking about what ever happened to me Jackie reassured me that she was in charge and it was her decision so I would just have to live with it because it's too late now. Jackie added that she was quite proud of me to be able to go this far this fast and after tonight she knew I was going to be able to accommodate anything or anyone whenever she demanded.

Leading me into the shower as the nice warm waters streamed over us Jackie used a special water attachment that looked like a small squirting dildo working it up my ass she started hosing my insides out getting them squeaky cleaning again. The water seemed to flood right back out of me washing away all the fresh come. Giving me a slap on the ass Jackie told me that my homophobic fears are a thing of the past because she has plans for my asshole that I never thought of before. Jackie spent a lot of time cleaning her lipstick off my cock and balls unapologetic and never admitting she had to given me a good sucking. We both spent a lot of time washing out our mouths as Jackie still had plans for my tongue once we went back to bed. My asshole felt a little sore from all the fucking but in the shower Jackie showed me how to clamp down on her fingers making my anus slowly go back to normal. She actually gave me a little lesson on squeezing with my anal muscles; a technique I would need in the near future when she had me getting fucked by a stud.

As she toweled me off I started to cry as my emotions broke from all the nasty things I've already done. Goddess Jackie held my head between her breasts stroking my hair and telling that I did nothing wrong because she was in charge and made all the calls. I looked into Jackie's eyes telling her that I trusted in her judgment in how far she took my anal violation by taking my cherry and totally devirginizing my asshole. Rubbing my bottom to see if I could take another spanking Jackie found them not to red and sore as she squeezed my cheeks giving them a slap. Jackie spoke in her calm seductive voice telling me I will feel better if I fall down and kneel before her and submit to another strapping for being such a naughty boy. Jackie knew exactly what I wanted. I fell to the floor kissing her feet telling her that my body was hers to use as she saw fit. I started begging forgiveness for doubting the pleasures she introduced to me today. Jackie told me that I have pleased the goddess by asking forgiveness and she has the authority to forgive and to pronounce just punishment for any wrongdoings. Telling me to kneel before her and look into her eyes I quickly got up on my knees and looked into beautiful brown eyes. Once she saw me sincerely staring Jackie told me that once she pronounces judgment the punishment will immediately be carried out and afterwards I will be forgiven and we will never talk about it again asking me if that was clear? I could hardly blurt out the words but fearfully I told her I am ready to be judged by my goddess.

Pointing a finger in my face Jackie told me to never again doubt anything she wanted to use my body for saying she had mercy on me earlier thinking I would not need a more intense whipping but now things have drastically changed after losing my cherry. Jackie told me by the power vested in her by the goddess I find you guilty of not trusting in me and then pronounce for this sinful deed you are to immediately receive 150 licks with a leather strap of my choosing. The whipping will be painful and intense without mercy. My whole body was shaking as she pronounced the sentence.

Jackie grabbed me by the hair forcing me over to the towel rack binding my wrists to it. I watched her open a drawer pulling out a thick leather strap around 20 inches long and 2 inches wide made of double thick cow hide. After seeing the strap I started shuddering wondering if I made the right decision. Holding the strap to my face forcing me to kiss it, Jackie told me that this whip was used in woman's prisons and is very effective on boy's bottoms as well. Jackie scolded me saying she can sense the fear in me already but after the whipping I will fear the strap forever. Standing behind me the hair on the back of my neck began raising up as I heard the strap blazing through the air connecting across both of my cheeks filling the entire bathroom with the sound of the snap on my bare flesh followed by my girlish cry of pain. Whipping me in five second intervals giving me time to breathe and cry out Jackie expertly flayed my bare buttocks into jelly smacking me from the very top all the way down to my knees. I got the surprise of my life when she switched from my ass and started expertly whipping my back making me cry out even louder. I began crying out to goddess Jackie thanking her for every last lick. I was getting very sweaty and my heart rate was over 200 beats a minute as my body pumped endorphins trying to fight off the pain. The whipping only took thirteen minutes and when Jackie finally finished she gave me one last lick telling me I successfully went through her special "13 minutes of hell". Taking me out of breath and crying tears back to the shower Jackie turned on the cold water forcing me to stand underneath it as cool water beat on my well whipped flesh. Both my cheeks were blistered in several places and long red trails of the strap crisscrossed my back, ass cheeks and legs. Now I knew the difference between a playful introductory spanking and a real whipping.

Finally after a half an hour under the cool water Jackie turned the water off grabbing my face forcing me to look into her eyes reminding me that now I'm forgiven and nothing about this day will be discussed other than its memories will be forever etched into my mind. I told Jackie that I definitely feel forgiven after taking such a hard licking. Jackie told me I was a brave boy being quite proud of me for admitting that I was wrong and trusting in her. Telling me it will probably take several days for me to heal from this whipping but it will be the first of many I will receive by the hand of the goddess. Guaranteeing that a boy as naughty as myself who is seeing her nasty daughter will be on my knees begging forgiveness and taking another licking soon.

Escorting me back to bed Jackie treated me to long sensual massage careful not to hurt my now totally bruised body from the intense strapping. Oiling my body with her large breasts Jackie began massaging me. It was hot feeling her hard nipples rubbing against my bare flesh. Her fingers were busy manipulating every nook and cranny working out all the muscle knots and tensions from getting fucked and strapped. I even felt her place a special prostate vibrator back into my asshole keeping it there and she continued massaging me. I couldn't believe it but the vibrations were actually making me hard once again. Jackie even oiled her labia lips rubbing them up and down my arms and legs finally giving herself an orgasm as she vigorously rubbed against my heel. Rolling me over on my back she continued rubbing her labia lips up and down my legs looking seductively into my eyes telling me how great of a body I had. She also commented unapologetically on what is spankable butt I had and how much she enjoyed punishing me telling me she was looking forward to many more memorable disciplinary moments in the future.

Working herself up my body with her tongue massaging my flesh she stopped to kiss and suck my nipples. Finally Jackie placed her luscious full lips over mine kissing me as we melted together. She spent a good fifteen minutes tongue fucking me getting me so hot I didn't realize that she slid her pussy over my cock swallowing it completely and slowly kneading me with her pussy muscles just to keep me hard. It was so sexually exciting to be fucked by a skilled dominatrix from above asserting her rightful place over me. I could feel her frigging her clitoris giving herself an orgasm pulling off my erection in time denying me one. Changing positions she straddled my face lowering her pussy on my mouth. Jackie instructed me to only lick her vagina pushing my tongue in and out deeply so when she felt me obediently tongue fucking her she bent forward and swallowed my cock. I couldn't believe that now I was 69ing with the queen goddess obediently under her where I belonged. The vibrator in my well fucked asshole was still turning me on and was actually buzzing my cock in Mistress Jackie's mouth. I knew that only an hour earlier she had been sucking me yet her sexual appetite seemed unfulfilled as she voraciously sucked and licked my cock hard once again. When I felt her slowly pulling my tongue out of her pussy rubbing her pierced clitoris over my lips I knew she wanted it sucked.

Pursing my lips I took her clitoris into my mouth careful not to hurt her piercing and slowly began sucking. I could feel Jackie's lips wrap around the head of my cock as she began sucking and teasing my pee hole with the tip of her tongue. Both of us seemed to orgasm together. Jackie started Squirting fluids into my mouth and all over my face I could feel my body lunging upward as I started ejaculating into her mouth. All of my sexual glands at the same time were crying out trying to squeeze every last sperm cell into my goddess mouth. I could feel six distinct squirts as my entire being came giving her my all. Sitting up swallowing Mistress raised her hands to the goddess praising her. Changing positions facing me so that her pussy was directly over my mouth I knew exactly what she wanted. Pulling her labia lips apart I placed my lips over her pee hole and started sucking. Crying out again she fed me mouthful after mouthful of her golden champagne completely emptying her bladder. I obediently swallowed relishing in the thought of drinking from her goddess cup. After I finished washing her pussy with my tongue she thanked me giving me a warm loving kiss.

To my surprise when I asked her that I needed to pee Mistress took my cock into her mouth and started sucking stimulating my pee hole with the tip of her tongue to encourage me to start pissing. Once I started I could feel her sucking and swallowing controlling the flow by pinching off my cock sucking me completely dry. Removing her mouth from my cock mistress turned around with a big smile on her face it looked as though her mouth was full of something. Giving me a kiss and pulling my mouth open Jackie gave me a mouthful of my own fresh from the spigot urine forcing me to swallow reminding me who really was in charge. Once I finish swallowing Jackie broke the kiss giggling telling me no more recycling because next time we're going into the bath. We fell asleep with me under the sheets with my head between Jackie's crotch.


(The next story about Jackie, Judi, and I will be a continuation of this one with as much adult content and kinky sex in every unimaginable way! I hope you enjoyed the story making woman orgasm and men shooting come all over! Please leave a comment and please vote if you wish.)