Mistress Kate Pt. 03

Story Info
Leslie becomes the house whore.
7.1k words
4.26
15.1k
7
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jordan was in a daze.

He was dressed in full drag with his face made up pretty and the feeling of sissy submission was wonderful, he hadn't felt it in a long time. Everything he'd experienced since ringing Kate's doorbell excited him tremendously, and even though her demand that he be a cock whore for all her slaves was disconcerting, he felt thrilled to be under the command of a dominant woman again, especially a real mistress like Kate. Looking down at his tented skirt he felt a bit shamed for not having more control over his lust, he knew he was playing right into her hands. In addition, seeing the three baskets of cum stained sheets and clothing added to his confusion. The sight wasn't a very appealing one, but he did feel perversely excited that she was turning him into a genuine cum whore, and something told him he'd be washing less messes in the future because many of those loads would wind up in him.

He snapped out of his funk just long enough to figure out how to use the washing machine, and once the first load was going his mixed feelings returned. It'd been a long time since he'd had any kind of bisexual experiences, and the sheer volume of what she was throwing at him was a little scary to say the least. He'd been hoping since yesterday that she was exaggerating and he'd only be required to service Gloria's dick, but that obviously wasn't the case. On the bright side, she was indulging his corduroy fetish far more than he ever expected, and that turned him on like crazy. She's obviously realized that the more she excited him with corduroy the more he'd want to be her cocksucker. Perhaps she was right, maybe she really did know him better than he knew himself, she was after all a very experienced mistress.

He started cleaning the kitchen and when the first load was in the dryer he looked at the clock, it said 1:30. Feeling hungry he made himself a sandwich with cold cuts he found in the refrigerator, and ate it with a bottle of beer. While he was eating Kate came in and he immediately stood and explained what he was doing. She told him to relax and said he was welcome to any food he found in the kitchen. She then roughly grabbed his dick through his skirt and seemed satisfied with the state of his boner. Before letting go however, she nodded at the beer.

"You're also welcome to as many drinks as you'd like sissyboy, but keep this in mind. If at any time this pathetic penis can't get hard when required, or if you EVER hand me any shit because you're drunk, you'll regret the day you were born. Got it Daisy May?"

Their faces were only inches apart, and that made her intense stare even more intimidating.

"Yes Mistress I do, thank you."

She then let go, walked out without another word and he finished his lunch in peace. He spent the next few hours cleaning and dusting in between running loads in both the washing machine and dryer, he was becoming quite the little housewife. When he dusted the living room and folded up the red jeans he licked clean earlier, he decided to spend a few minutes playing with the corduroy trousers piled up on the sofa. There were a dozen pairs of slacks, four pair of mid-wale jeans and eight pair of dress pants. The jeans were slightly stiff and rough, but the rest were very soft wide-wales. Succumbing to his lust he ran his hands all over them and loved every minute of it, he even rubbed them against his cheek, being careful not to smear his make-up. He held up each pair with the zipper just inches from his face, and the realization that he'd be sucking a dick sticking out of all of them made him extremely horny. He finally stopped himself though, because the urge to rub his dick with them became too strong, he also feared he might get caught by his mistress. With much regret he folded them into two neat stacks then went about finishing his chores, pouring himself a drink along the way.

Around four-thirty he was in the laundry room folding the second load, which included several pairs of pretty lacy panties. He noticed that all of them had been stretched out excessively, as if they'd been repeatedly stuffed with something huge, and he wondered who they belonged to. The alcohol was making him more comfortable with his new circumstances, he even stroked his boner through his skirt from time to time. Then suddenly from out of nowhere he heard his mistress call for him in a very demanding tone. He followed her voice back to the living room.

She looked very sexy sitting in the same chair and standing in front of the sofa, facing him, was Olivia. For the first time he saw the face that went with the voice he'd heard earlier, and he liked what he saw. Olivia stood about five-foot six-inches tall, was slender and petite, and Leslie guessed her to be no older than twenty-five. Her make-up was understated the way a naturally pretty girl does her face. In fact Leslie was a bit astonished by her beauty, she looked completely passable. She had a blonde pageboy and looked a little like Patricia Heaton from the TV show Everybody Loves Raymond. The t-shirt she wore was bright red and said "I'm a pussy" in big pink letters. The fabric was stretched over a pair of medium sized tits, and the shirt was tucked into a pair of grey corduroy dress pants. Leslie recognized the trousers right away, they were from the stack on the sofa. Needless to say he liked what he saw. The first thing he did was spend a moment ogling Olivia, probably longer than he should have, then regaining his composure he looked toward Mistress Kate.

"Come over here Leslie the fag."

He immediately lowered his eyes and approached her, then sneaking a peek he saw the ever present snotty smile.

"This is Olivia sissyboy, she's a real pervert and a stupid little shit, but she's also my prettiest slave. Don't you have something you want to say to her?"

He knew what she wanted and wasn't really surprised, he just didn't expect it to happen so soon. He dropped to his knees in front of her and gently grabbed her hips, then leaning forward he kissed the bulge in her corduroys. His face could feel her hardness under the soft wide-wale fabric and reality came crashing in, he was about to be a cocksucker for someone he just met. He liked the feel of her pants and rubbed his face against them for a minute, but remembering what Kate told him he didn't let himself get carried away.

"Olivia, would you like to come in my mouth?"

"You will address her as Miss Olivia. Until further notice you are not only my slave but a slave to my slaves, so whenever you address them you will refer to them as Miss. Got it?"

"Yes Mistress, I'm sorry. Miss Olivia, would you like to cum in my mouth?"

He kept his eyes glued on her trousers and continued kissing.

"I don't know princess, are you a good cocksucker?"

She had a low feminine voice that sounded well practiced and sexy.

"Um, yeah, I guess so."

The question caught him off guard and he sounded unconvincing, so Kate chimed in.

"He'll be a very good little cocksucker if he knows what's good for his sissy balls, so you needn't worry about that dear."

"Alright Mistress, thank you. So you're trying to tell me that you want to suck my dick, is that right Leslie?"

"Yes Miss Olivia, could you please unzip your pants, I'd really like to be your cocksucker."

Hearing that impressed his mistress a great deal, he seemed to be learning fast and she liked fast learners. Olivia took a deep breath and Leslie sensed he was getting very horny. She gently placed a hand on the back of his head.

"Maybe in a minute fag. Mistress tells me you have a corduroy fetish, would you like to play with my pants for a little while first?"

That turned him on like crazy. "Yes Miss Olivia, thank you, thank you very much."

He immediately started groping her ass and rubbing his face all around the front of her pants. It gave him an instant boner. After a couple of minutes he heard Olivia say.

"Oh my heavens Mistress, I see you weren't kidding, this little bitch really does love corduroy. I might have to buy a few more corduroy items for my wardrobe."

"Yes Olivia dear, when you tease the pervert with corduroy he gets very eager to do anything you want, he really is a slave to it."

"Will he really do anything I want?" She sounded very excited.

"Anything within limits dear, and only with my permission of course. It's not like he's going to be your piss slave every time you earn a reward."

The fact that they were discussing him like he was a worthless slave felt strange and a bit unnerving, but he did like hearing them talk about using corduroy to make him a horny bitch. That was very exciting. Kate let him enjoy himself for another minute.

"OK sissyboy that's enough corduroy fun, I think Olivia wants to cum in your pretty mouth. Now show me what a good cocksucker you are."

He found being ordered to suck a dick very exciting. Although, Olivia's pants had him so horny to do it anyway that intimidation was hardly necessary. Without even thinking he reached for the zipper but stopped himself, then looked up.

"May I unzip your trousers Miss Olivia?"

Kate liked hearing that, it showed a properly submissive attitude.

"Yes fag, go ahead and suck my dick like a good little sissy."

He slowly pulled down the zipper, and that act in and of itself was very exciting. It drove home the humiliating reality of the position he was in, on his knees in full drag, being an obedient little cocksucker for someone he met just minutes ago. He spread the fly open, reached inside and wrapped his fingers around a very hard boner. Since the dress pants fit loosely pulling it out was rather easy and he immediately liked what he saw. Just inches from his face was a very handsome six-inch dick with a large nicely shaped mushroom. It wasn't a very thick boner, maybe an inch and a half or so, but her mushroom was about two and a quarter inches wide. That gave it a very pronounced crown that looked like it would hurt so good being popped in and out of his asshole.

He saw a big glob of milky white pre-cum oozing out of her peehole and he liked that a lot, he thought of it as a compliment. He took hold of her shaft down by at its base, tasted the sperm, then started licking her dick all over. The fact that he thought about having her dick shoved up his ass so quickly surprised the hell out of him and he felt himself getting a little swept away. In fact, after a minute he got so excited he wrapped his lips around her mushroom and plunged them down the full length of her boner.

Olivia gasped loudly. "Oh my God!"

Leslie liked hearing that, and as his mouth slid down his face rubbed against the front of her pants. The feeling of corduroy against his face as he sucked dick triggered his inner slut and he felt himself quickly slipping into fag heaven. It'd been about five years since he sucked a cock and when all this started he felt very apprehensive about doing it again, but as the old saying goes, "It's like riding a bike".

Now that he actually had a dick in his mouth and corduroy rubbing against his face it reminded him of the times he'd experienced that before. If he remembered correctly, in each of those cases it turned him on so much he almost came right in his pants. Those memories turned him on so much that he didn't even think about teasing Olivia and prolonging her pleasure. No, the selfish little cocksucker really wanted to make her squirt, his inner bitch was taking over and she wanted a mouthful of sperm. Unfortunately for his bitch though, after a couple of minutes Olivia grabbed the sides of his head and pulled her dick out of his mouth.

"Oh my god, you really are a horny little shit aren't you honey? Are you trying to suck my cock right out of my pants?"

"Is there a problem Olivia?"

"No, no problem Mistress, but since the bitch is in such a hurry to make me squirt I'd like to sit down first if I may. May I please?"

She nodded and Olivia got comfortable on the sofa. Leslie felt humiliated, like a cheap whore, but he never took his eyes off Olivia's dick. Seeing it sticking out of her trousers made him crazy with lust and he suddenly felt pre-cum running down his leg. That made him realize he wasn't being a cock whore for his mistress anymore, he really wanted to suck Olivia's dick. The combination of corduroy and cock had once again turned him into a sissy slut. When she was settled, she smiled and mockingly wiggled her hard wet boner.

"Alright honey, now you can suck me off, and if you make my dickie feel real good I'll let you swallow a nice big load of jizzum. Would you like that Mary Jane?"

Looking humiliated Leslie ignored the question, moved between Olivia's legs and slid his lips back down his shaft. Olivia let out a gasp and purred loudly, then he heard Kate's voice.

"You were asked a question sissyboy, now answer Olivia."

Since his mouth and hands were again having fun he really didn't want to stop, but he decided it was probably best not to piss off his mistress. Pulling his mouth off her dick he couldn't resist giving her mushroom a quick kiss before answering, by then his inner bitch was in full cocksucking mode.

"Yes Mistress, I want a mouthful of sperm."

"Don't tell me fag, tell Olivia. I already know what you want you little queer."

He gave her mushroom another quick kiss. "Yes Miss Olivia, I'd love to swallow your jizzum, I'd love to drain your pretty ball sack of all its sperm. May I please do that, pretty please?"

"Alright princess, suck me good and maybe my balls will give you a treat."

He immediately slid his lips back down her boner, rubbed his face in his corduroy lap and moaned with pleasure. It was quickly becoming obvious to both Olivia and his Mistress that underneath his reluctant demeanor Leslie was a natural born cocksucker. That made Mistress Kate especially pleased, she had big plans for her new little bitchboy.

Leslie couldn't help but love every second of what he was doing. He still felt apprehensive about where this was all going, but at that moment he was so turned on that the rest of it would have to wait. He was dressed in full drag with his face painted pretty, down on his knees sucking a cock sticking out through the zipper of a pair of corduroy pants. What more could a sissy fag like him ask for?

He continued sucking Olivia's dick for several more minutes, and even though he occasionally varied his mouth speed he knew he could've done a much better job. He should've took his time, kissed it more, licked it all over, flicked her frenulum with his tongue. He should've used his slutty mouth to provide her dick with a wide variety of sensations like a good cocksucker. But by then he was being a selfish little bitch, he wanted to make Olivia cum quickly. With a dick in his mouth and his face rubbing against a pair of corduroys he wanted a mouthful of sperm, and he didn't want to wait. It'd been a long time since Leslie touched another guy's corduroys, let alone rubbed his face in them, and the wonderful feeling made him want that mouthful of jizzum more than he'd ever wanted one before. It didn't take long either, after a few more minutes Olivia was moaning with pleasure.

"Oh god Mistress, this bitch's mouth feels really good, can I cum in his mouth every day?"

She chuckled. "No dear. Maybe if you behave yourself you'll get your sissy penis sucked every two or three days. However Olivia, winning rewards that often will require a huge improvement in your attitude and behavior. Personally I doubt you'll be able to do it, you're far too much of a disobedient little bitch to earn rewards that often. So I suggest you enjoy the slut's mouth while you can, then think about ways of improving your behavior in the future."

His mistress's purpose for him was becoming clear, apparently she intended to use his mouth as an incentive for her slaves to improve their behavior, and he imagined this was just the beginning. The reality of that was extremely humiliating, but if she made them all wear corduroys when he sucked their dicks, it might not be so bad. His thoughts were cut short when Olivia started grunting and moaning loudly.

"Oh yeah baby that's it, that's it, make me come honey, oh god I'm cumming you little cocksucker."

Leslie felt his mouth fill with creamy jizzum, he swallowed quickly and Olivia filled it right back up again. That happened several more times. It was a decent size load but not difficult to handle, and he took the whole thing balls to belly. For the thirty seconds or so that Olivia emptied her ball sack Leslie was overcome with feelings of humiliation and submission. Another sissy was using his mouth as a cum dump, a place to get her rocks off, he was nothing more than a cocksucker's cocksucker.

On the other hand, having his mouth pumped full of jizzum while he rubbed his face in the fag's pants made Leslie feel absolutely wonderful. That, mixed with the sissy feelings that go with being dressed like a girl to begin with, drove home the reality that he really was a fag. Deep down he really did enjoy being an effeminate limp-wristed pansy, and his mistress "forcing" him to do it was just icing on the sissy cake. It wasn't easy to explain, he just knew he was right where he belonged, on his knees in a skirt being a cock whore for his mistress.

He then had a sudden moment of clarity. All this wasn't just a matter of destiny, the truth was he really wanted it. Underneath it all he really wanted to be a full time sissy in a dress, he wanted to be her obedient cocksucker, he wanted to surrender himself, he wanted to be owned by her completely. That thought turned him on like crazy and scared the hell out of him all at the same time.

He gently sucked her pretty penis until it went limp in his mouth, then spit it out and pressed his face into her trousers. That put him in corduroy heaven again and his boner was hard as a rock, it also made him purr like a kitten getting its belly rubbed. Olivia liked hearing that and they both rested while she enjoyed her afterglow. The respite didn't last long however, at least for Leslie.

"Alright cocksucker, that's enough lovey-dovey sissy shit. Get on your feet, you still have things to do before Gloria gets here. If Olivia behaves herself over the next few days you'll get to suck her sissy dick again, and something tells me you're looking forward to it more than she is. Now go fold the rest of the laundry and when you're done meet me in the bedroom at the end of the hall, the last door on the right."

Leslie pulled his face out of Olivia's pants, gave her penis a kiss, then stood up and started walking away.

"Hey bitchboy, where the Fuck do you think you're going?"

The tone of her voice sent a chill down his spine. He stopped in mid step, turned slowly and looked bewildered.

"I was...I'm going to finish the laundry Mistress."

Her eyes had fire in them, she shook her head slowly and sighed deeply. The look on her face was one of total disgust, it said he was the stupidest little shit on Earth.

She said slowly. "Get over here fag, right now!"

He gave Olivia a quick nervous look, then stood in front of his pissed off Mistress, looking very submissive. She lit a cigarette, spread her legs and grabbed her crotch with her free hand.

"You just sucked a dick didn't you faggot?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Listen carefully you little shit, whenever you suck a dick for me you are to kiss my feet and thank me for my generosity. You are to thank me for letting you be my cocksucking slut. Then, when I'm satisfied, you're to kiss my crotch and beg to lick my pussy."

She took a drag, remained silent and glared at him. After a few seconds he realized she was waiting for him to comply. He dropped to his knees, bent over and started kissing her left ankle boot. They were made of a stiff corduroy, and somehow the roughness of the fabric seemed appropriate for the humiliating position he found himself in.

12