Mistress Kate Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mistress, thank you for making me suck Olivia's dick, I'm yours to use however you may wish."

She chuckled, lifted her right foot and put it on his back, as if resting it on a hassock.

"I know you are Daisy May, and I'm glad you know it too. I intend to use you a lot, you're going to be a very busy little bitch. Did you enjoy swallowing Olivia's sperm?"

"Yes Mistress, thank you, and I really like your corduroy boots."

"Don't change the subject asshole. You like swallowing jizzum don't you?"

"Yes Mistress, very much."

"In fact, you're a fucking sperm whore. Aren't you Leslie the fag?"

"Yes mistress, I am."

She let him kiss her foot for another minute or so while she smoked her cigarette and stared into space. She appeared to be lost in thought.

"Alright bitchboy, get your face in my crotch. Kiss your mistress's pussy and take a good sniff."

When he did he put his hands on her thighs for balance and she didn't seem to mind. Her legs were solid and he imagined they were very strong, which was consistent with the rest of her body. She was by no means a delicate flower. Even though she was in her forties, perhaps even her late forties, aside from a few inevitable signs of aging she kept her body in good shape. That, coupled with her large physical frame created a very powerful persona. Once his eyes focused on her crotch his mouth went straight to it, and the feeling of her corduroy jeans against his lips drove him crazy with lust.

"Mistress may I please lick your pussy, I would love to make you feel good, may I please be your pussy-licker?"

She let him beg for a minute or two, and as he did his eyes raped her pants, all the while dreaming of a big dildo sticking out through the zipper.

"Alright, shut up fag. You may be a good beggar, but are you a good pussy-licker?"

"Yes mistress I think I am, all the ladies I've serviced in the past have said they enjoyed my licking."

She didn't say anything more and he continued kissing her crotch. After a few minutes she gave her watch a glance, then put out her cigarette.

"Actually fag, the thought of riding your face is very appealing but Gloria will be here shortly, so I'll wait til she has her big dick pressing against your asshole before you do it."

She chuckled. "Trust me dear, it'll give you plenty of incentive to do a good job."

He knew the subject of his ass would come up sooner or later, and the casual way she brought it up made him wonder how often she planned on having it fucked. She let him sniff her crotch for a few more minutes.

"Alright that's enough corduroy fun for now fag, give my crotch a kiss goodbye then bugger off."

As he was walked out he took a quick look back over his shoulder and saw Olivia staring at his ass with lust. He liked that.

**************************************************************

Leslie had just finished folding the last load in the laundry room when he heard someone walk through the kitchen, but by the time he poked his head out whoever it was had already made their way into the living room. Having finished his chores for the day he turned off the light, stepped into the kitchen and decided to grab a quick bite to eat. He made another sandwich, ate quickly, then relaxed for a few minutes and finished his drink.

He felt a bit overwhelmed as his mind reviewed the day. He'd been in full drag since he left his house in the morning and spent the whole day doing domestic chores as his Mistress's maid. She made him suck Olivia's dick after licking up a huge load of Natalie's sperm, and something told him he'd be swallowing a lot more jizzum before the day was over. That idea was a bit scary, but by then part of him was actually looking forward to it. Now that he'd accepted the fact that he'd be sucking her slave's dicks, the idea of being a full-time sissy cocksucker in a dress was becoming very exciting, like one of his fantasies was coming true.

Looking down at his girly outfit, the reality of being dressed up in front of other people made him feel very sexy. As he smoothed his skirt over his legs and fixed his titties in his baggy big shirt, he suddenly felt an urge to dress in something a lot sexier. What the hell, if he was going to be a sissy cocksucker he should dress for the part. The more he thought about his new life the more excited he got, and the fact that he was accepting his fate so quickly surprised him, although the alcohol was probably helping with that. He also had to admit that he liked the idea of being a girly playmate for Gloria. For some reason his fear of the Leprechaun had pretty much faded, it'd been replaced with the anticipation of having sex with another sissy dressed in corduroy. With all the distractions of the day, the fact that he was going to have sex with another fag with a corduroy fetish kept getting pushed out of his mind. But now that it was becoming a reality he was getting horny as hell.

The anticipation of kinky things to come mixed with the reality that he was now a full-time cock slut put his mind in a very strange place. His life had changed so much in such a short time, and even though that still worried him, a lot of those changes were turning him on like crazy. For every minus there was a plus and the whole scene was completely insane, there was also no way out. He downed the last of his drink and contemplated making another, but Kate's warning about alcohol induced impotence ran through his mind. Feeling a little drunk already he decided to wait before having his next drink.

Remembering Kate's instructions from earlier in the day, he stood up, straightened his outfit, took a deep breath and headed for the bedroom at the end of the hall. As he entered the living room he caught sight of the woman seated in one of the armchairs. She was a handsome fiftyish woman with a blond beehive hairdo that was beginning to fall apart. There were several unruly strands of hair hanging down on her shoulders, but overall it didn't look bad. Even though she was sitting he could tell she was a tall woman, well over six foot tall he guessed, and she reminded him of the actress Judith Light. Her figure was curvy and well-proportioned for her height. In general she was an attractive woman.

She wore a plum colored mid-wale corduroy skirt that came to mid-calf. It was a simple A-line with no pockets or detailing and the fabric looked worn and very soft. On top she wore a sleeveless grey cowl neck sweater that fit snug, and her large breasts filled it out nicely. Below she donned a pair of knee-high brown suede boots with 2 inch heels. She wore many rings, several gold bracelets and a very colorful necklace.

Her attention was focused on her I-pad and it didn't appear she even noticed him enter the room. As soon as he spotted her he stopped dead in his tracks and was unsure of what to do. His first instinct was to ignore her and report to the bedroom as instructed, but being the new house whore he was supposed to be a slut for anyone he saw wearing corduroy. It also occurred to him that Kate might be testing him, and if she was he had no intention of failing the test. He slowly walked over and stood in front of her submissively. He hesitated for a moment while he admired her skirt but quickly snapped out of it.

"Is there anything I can do for you Madam?"

It took several seconds before she looked up, and when she did, a smile broke across her face and she let out a derisive chuckle.

"Maybe if I had a dick pantyboy, I doubt there's anything you could do for a woman."

Seeing the confusion on his face she smirked and waved her free hand in a dismissive gesture.

"I'm waiting for your mistress Mary Jane. Now run along before I give your sissy balls a good hard slap." She then resumed ignoring him.

He stood in a state of confusion for a moment, then decided it would be best to do what she said. So he turned and headed down the hall to the bedroom.

When instructing him to report to the bedroom earlier in the day Kate didn't say whether or not he should enter, so deciding to play it safe he gently knocked and waited. After several seconds the door opened a little and she reached out pressing a hand against his chest, she then pushed him back into the middle of the hall.

"I'll be out in a minute, you just stand there and wait like a good little sissyboy."

She shut the door and he stood quietly, wondering what was going on in the bedroom. Now that they were finally going to have sissy sex he hoped Regan hadn't chickened out, because if he did Leslie had no idea what the repercussions would be.

Feeling her hand on his tits turned him on a little, so after a while he started rubbing his dickie through his skirt and thinking about Gloria in a corduroy dress, it quickly sprang to life. He wondered what Gloria would look like and what she'd be wearing. Would she be in full corduroy drag? He was really hoping she would. He realized how bizarre it was getting horny to have sex with a guy who threatened to kill him yesterday, but then again the same guy also sucked his dick. Reality began to sink in and he couldn't believe he was standing in full drag in Mistress Kate's house waiting to have sex with the Leprechaun. In spite of all the weirdness though, the seduction of corduroy kept him wanting more and it made him a willing slave to it his fate. By now it seemed obvious his mistress understood that all too well. After a few minutes the door opened and she stepped out, closing the door behind her. She looked preoccupied and annoyed. After a few seconds however she sighed deeply and composed herself.

"Alright fag, it appears Gloria will need a little more time to get ready, in the meantime you come with me. I guess I'll have to take care of everything myself."

As they walked back through the living room she stopped for a moment.

"I'm sorry Pam, things are running late, it's probably going to be at least another hour or so. Would you rather meet me there instead of waiting?"

The other woman smiled. "No dear, don't sweat it, I know the drill. I'll simply spend my time thinking of ways to punish your fag for making us late."

She gave Leslie a wink, then chuckled.

Leslie didn't like the sound of that.

He followed his mistress back to his room and into the bathroom.

"Strip fag, all the way, I'll be back in a minute."

He felt a little afraid of what she had in mind for him, but his sissy boner stayed hard. She returned shortly carrying an enema bag and hung it on the wall above the toilet, it looked full. He thought the placement of the hook was just a little too convenient to be a coincidence.

"Alright fag it's time to clean out your bottom, and as a sign of ownership you'll be cleaned out with my piss. I filled the bag over the course of the day just for you, and topped it off moments ago, so it's nice and fresh. Now get in front of the toilet and bend over."

She spoke in a pleasant tone, as if simply instructing him to do the dishes. He obeyed, standing with his hands on his knees and his bottom facing the toilet. She reached behind him and without warning shoved a greased finger up his tight shitter. She wasn't the least bit gentle about it either. His back straightened like a board and he gasped loudly.

"No, ow, please no!"

It didn't do him any good however, by then she didn't seem to give a shit whether it hurt or not. As she wiggled her finger around in his rectum, he couldn't help staring at her corduroy jeans, they were just inches from his face and the close proximity made him very horny. After a minute she pulled her finger out, then immediately shoved a long spray nozzle about six inches up his shitter, which caused him to whimper. He heard the latch flip open, and after a few seconds he felt his bowels filling up with warm piss. He filled quickly and was soon begging her to stop, which she did without argument. Even though the urge to expel was very strong he wasn't stupid and remained standing when she pulled the nozzle out.

"Mistress may I please sit, pretty please?"

She said nothing, and let him beg a few more times. Finally, when he wrapped his arms around his belly she suspected he was on the edge, and allowed him to sit. His cheeks barely hit the seat when she heard the flood of her piss filling the toilet. He welcomed the relief, groaned a little and kept his eyes glued on her pants. The whole scene was very humiliating, but the humiliation didn't even put a dent in the lust he felt for her corduroys, if anything it added to it. She gave him a minute to empty out, and as they waited she patted his head like a puppy and told him what a good little sissyboy he was. She knew he was staring at her trousers and she enjoyed how obsessed he was with corduroy, it made it so easy for her to own his sissy ass.

When she was satisfied his bowels were done draining, she ordered him to wipe his ass and resume the position. As he obeyed, he looked up and noticed he'd only taken about a quarter of her piss. In the past he'd have taken at least half the bag before needing relief, and he realized his bowels were very out of practice. Something told him though that in the days to come she'd see to it that both his bowels and his rectum got plenty of exercise.

She flushed the toilet and gave the bowl a quick spray with a can of air freshener. Then without a word shoved the nozzle up his ass and repeated the process, this time making him take a little more. The third time she pumped the last of her piss in his bowels, and in addition to his begging he was required to kiss her boots before being allowed to expel. As he sat and relieved himself she rewarded him by stepping forward and thrusting the front of her corduroy trousers in his face. He immediately rubbed his face against them and groped her ass while moaned with pleasure. After letting him enjoy himself for a few minutes, she pushed his face back and retreated a step. She told him to stay right where he was and let his bowels drain for a few minutes, she then walked to his closet and selected an outfit for him to wear for Gloria.

He felt empty and it felt really good. The smell of her piss reminded him that even though she just gave him a reward, she still thought he was a worthless turd and obviously enjoyed his humiliation. A good Mistress always does. He also sensed that his empty feeling was an omen. Why would she clean out his rectum unless she intended to fill it up again, and he was pretty sure the refilling would take the form of a hard cock or a dildo, or maybe both. A few minutes later she summoned him, and after wiping his ass and flushing the toilet he stepped into the bedroom. On the bed was his new outfit, hand-picked by his mistress. He suddenly had a flash fantasy of her dressing him in it herself, he would fucking love that! The idea gave him an instant boner, but he wasn't really expecting it to happen.

Laid out very neatly was one of his Laura Ashley dresses, it was maroon in color, knee-length and done in a very plush mid-wale corduroy. It was a pretty dress, very feminine with a full pleated skirt, a bodice that buttoned down to the waste, long sleeves and a mandarin style collar. The corduroy was made of a heavy cotton fabric, something well suited for fall or winter. The ribs of the fabric were firm yet at the same time very soft, giving it a wonderful corduroy feel. It suddenly occurred to him that if Gloria really did have a corduroy fetish, she'd absolutely love rubbing her boner against him in his pretty dress. That idea turned him on a lot.

Laying on top of his dress was a pair of pink corduroy leggings. He liked them a lot and wore them often, pink wasn't an easy color to find in leggings, especially in corduroy. They had a hole cut in them just big enough for his boner and balls to squeeze through, and he loved jerking off when wearing them. On top of those was his red lacy bra and medium sized breastforms, they would fill the bodice of his dress very nicely. Sitting below that was a pair of red Toms wedges and it made him very happy that she picked them out. Not only were they corduroy but he'd had a lot of practice walking in them, and again, if Gloria was really a corduroy slut she'd love the fact that he was wearing corduroy shoes. Looking up from the bed he glanced over at his Mistress sitting in the chair. His face was a mixture of embarrassment and gratitude.

She was unimpressed. "Get dressed Leslie the fag, and hurry it up, I'm late for my dinner date as it is."

He picked up the leggings, hesitated and had a strange look on his face.

"What is it fag, what's the problem?"

He mustering every ounce of nerve he had. "Mistress, even though I know I don't deserve it, could you please dress me in my outfit and make me look pretty for Gloria?"

She was a bit taken aback and her first instinct was to rip him a new asshole for wasting time, but the genuine look of desire on his face and the cuteness of his request caused her armor to soften. She pursed her lips and inhaled deeply, then after thinking for several seconds she said in a surprisingly pleasant tone.

"Well, if you're a good little sissyboy tonight maybe I'll dress you myself next time, maybe I'll make you my life size Barbie Doll. You'd really like that wouldn't you dearie?"

"Oh yes Mistress, very much."

"Well Leslie, get dressed, be a good girl and we'll see."

He'd never been so happy after being told no before, and quickly donned his pretty clothes. He enjoying every moment of dressing sissy with his Mistress watching. When he was finished, she spend a few minutes fixing his face and hair.

"Listen to me Leslie, Regan is very excited but he's very nervous too. He looks pretty and wants to be very girly tonight, so I want you to treat him gently and always refer to Gloria as a she. Got it pantyboy?"

He nodded.

"I mean it Leslie, make sure you say her and she, always treat Gloria like a girl, that's very important right now. Are you sure you understand faggot?"

He nodded again. "Yes Mistress, I am."

She kissed him on the forehead. "Alright then princess, you've got a long night ahead of you, so let's go."

She led him back to the living room and ordered him to sit on the sofa like a lady. Turning to her friend she said. "That's one down, now I need to go check on the other, sorry Pam."

"Stop apologizing Kate. I know how these things work, don't forget dear I taught you the ropes. By the way, you did an excellent job with this one, he looks kinda cute. I assume he's all cleaned out."

"Yes Madam, right as always."

"Don't give me that Madam shit honey, I'm not that much older than you."

They both chuckled.

"Well go ahead dear, do what you have to do."

"OK thanks Pam, I'll be back shortly."

She slipped Leslie a look that said "behave", then disappeared down the hall leaving Leslie all alone with the mysterious woman.

12