All Comments on 'Mistress Kathy's Academy Ch. 04'

by ThoughtStorm

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ThoughtStormThoughtStormabout 12 years agoAuthor
AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM THE AUTHOR

Welcome to Chapter 4! If you're reading this after Chapter Three, congratulations! You are more than halfway to the conclusion of my breathless tale.

Now you should pause a moment before rushing to Chapter 5. As I write this, Chapter 5 isn't posted yet, although it should be there soon.

About 1500 of you noticed (before I did) that Chapter 7 was published out of order. I had nothing to do with this, and I am still begging Literotica to fix it. They have all the chapters. But even when a director makes an awesome movie, a theatre manager can still mix up the reels, and I assume that's what happened. For the moment, I am as perplexed and annoyed as you are.

If you peeked at Chapter 7 but decided NOT to read

it . . . Well done! Mistress Helga admires your impulse control.

If you read Chapter 7 anyway . . . Wasn't that CONFUSING? Don't you wish you'd waited?

Okay, you may peek at the next chapter, but if it says Chapter 7 at the top of the page, please stop. Chapter 5 is worth the wait. In it, a number of different plot points start to converge. And there's sex -- not the fade-to-black kind, but the grunting, sweating, screaming kind.

I am genuinely grateful for every view my story has gotten so far--even if you saw it out of order. I trust those issues will be resolved shortly. Please check back and keep enjoying the story. Thank you.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 12 years ago
Thank you!

I couldn't make any sense of Chapter 7 following so hot on the heels of Chapter 3 so I decided one of us had to be in the wrong; I'm glad to see it was in fact neither of us but Lit itself! Still, as they say, 'The man/woman* who never made a mistake never made anything'.

* Delete as appropriate.

ThoughtStormThoughtStormabout 12 years agoAuthor
ANOTHER IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM THE AUTHOR

In cyberspace, no one can here me scream. I've been screaming through my laptop for the better part of a day now.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, just glance to the right at the box that says "Also In This Series." See Chapter 7? DON'T CLICK IT! Just look at that link. Literotica has all 7 chapters of my story, but for some reason, they published the last chapter before they published chapters 4-6.

I don't think the webmasters at Literotica hate me, they just don't know I exist. I've had no response to my email. I've tried the online forms, but my computer is having a problem sending the CAPTCHA security code. None of my efforts have elicited a response of any kind.

Now I'm asking for YOUR help. If you're enjoying the story so far, please send a nice note to the Literotica webmaster. Be polite. And insist that they remove Chapter 7 from the site until the other chapters can be published in order. Tell them ThoughtStorm sent you. If enough people do this, I'm sure one of us will be heard.

Here is the address for the comment page:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=81387&page=contact

Here is the address for report-a-bug:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/quest/bugs.php?id=3

This is the first erotic story I've been brave enough to share, so this setback has been difficult. I wholeheartedly appreciate the support you've shown so far. Thank you all.

ThoughtStormThoughtStormabout 12 years agoAuthor
AN IMPORTANT THANK-YOU FROM THE AUTHOR

Thank you Literotica for publishing the missing chapters!

There is no need now for ANYONE to bother the webmaster further on my account. If you did, I thank you, too. (And I hope you were polite.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous