All Comments on 'Mistress Kathy's Slave Catalog Ch. 01'

by ThoughtStorm

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
YAY!!!!

I'm SOOOO excited that i get to read more of this story! I'd like to say that it would be absolutely horrible if Adam had to go back to the academy with that crazy mistress; but, on the other hand it would be a great story. so long as he's rescued. I would like to see Monica get more of what she deserves, but whichever :)

ThoughtStormThoughtStormalmost 12 years agoAuthor
A FRIENDLY WELCOME BACK FROM THE AUTHOR

I’ve been writing these stories for about three years now without any expectation that I’d ever share them. Much like Adam, I find it difficult to share my fantasies with people I actually know. Who would be interested in such dark and self-indulgent stories anyway?

Fortunately, I discovered Literotica, and here you are. Thank you for staying!

Some of you sent feedback, which I very much appreciate. Some said that Monica didn’t deserve the fate she received at the end of Part One, and I agree. Some of you were even kind enough to suggest that the story should continue.

You’ve just read the opening chapter of the second part of a trilogy. Enough of you liked Part One that I feel emboldened to share the rest, although I admit I spent the last two months revising many things I’d already written—using what I learned from your feedback to make this a better sequel.

Please vote! Fewer than one percent of you have actually voted so far, and only a couple of chapters from Part One met the 50-vote threshold to be considered in contests. I’m hoping for more. After all, sharing your opinion will help make future stories better.

Adam’s adventures are not over. Enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Keep it coming!

Such an amazing series! Don't stop yet! I'm interested to see where this is all gunna end up going... ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous