Mistress Kathy's Slave Catalog Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

i hate hate hate him so much for leaving me here

luv my mistress

pony

Thirty-ninth entry

I am eternally grateful to my Mistress for allowing me the privilege of using my hands for the first time since my entirely justified and overdue repurposement in the stables. Typing this entry is my final duty as a pony. Through the unfathomable mercy of my Mistress, my position has been elevated. She assures me that such a promotion is unprecedented in the entire history of the Academy, and my beneficent Mistress never lies. She only asked that as my final duty, I make a written account of how this unprecedented (and she assures me, quite undeserved) elevation in my status came about.

When my Mistress arrived in the stable for the administration of my daily hobby, she instead asked me a question--one I was not expecting.

"Have you ever met my Pony?" she asked me. "I mean the Pony before you. The one you replaced."

"I only saw her the one time," I said. "She was like fifty feet away, and I was tied up in the trunk of a car."

"I remember," she said. "If you met her again, do you think she would recognize you?"

"No," I said. "I was wearing a hood that covered most of my face."

"That is very interesting," she told me. "I am going to make you a special offer--a once-in-a-lifetime offer--the only offer you will ever have--to become a mistress again. In fact, we're willing to make you the same offer we made to you while you were a student here. We'll make you a full-time staff mistress for life--with an attendant and all the privileges that that entails. And all we ask in return is that you do a favor for us. A small favor that only you can do."

My mistress was showing me a way out of the stables! "Anything, anything!" I promised.

"We need your help reacquiring property that was unjustly taken from us," she said.

"You mean Adam, that fucker who abandoned me?" My heart raced with hope. "What do I have to do?"

Now I am to be trained for a special mission. A secret mission. They will escort me to the mainland where (under the false identity of "Mistress Tina") I will make contact with the former pony. I will gain her trust. I will make her vulnerable. She will not even suspect who I am until she and her unsuspecting slave are in our trap.

Oh god, this will be fun!

To be continued . . .

12