Mistress Kathy's Wicked Protégé Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why do you do such things, Darlene?" she asked when she had concluded. She sincerely wanted to understand the poor girl.

"Hate that name," said the student, propping her feet on the front of Helga's desk, unconcerned about what the nun could see under her pleated skirt. "Darlene sounds so midwestern. You have acoolname." She repeated the name to enjoy the sound of it. "Helga.Helga. Helllllllll-gah!"

Helga knew Darlene was trying to provoke her. The nun chose (for the time being) not to give in to the provocation until she understood the reasons that motivated it.

"It's just a name," said Sister Helga out loud. "And not a very pretty one. As a child, I often wished for a different one."

"Are you kidding? Your name is powerful," said Darlene. "And exotic. With a name like Helga, you could be from the sticks, and everyone would think you're from someplace faraway and mysterious. 'I'mHelga, and I'm in charge! On your knees, worm!' It's a perfect name."

"That's the sort of thingyouwould do. Why is it so important for you to have that kind of power?"

"Power is what everybody wants. It's the only reason people are motivated to do anything. That and sex."

"That's not true!"

"Isn't it?"

"If power is so important, then why do you think boys want to give it up to you?"

"Boys are idiots. They want the transaction."

"What do you mean? What transaction?"

"Between power and sex." Darlene set her feet down and leaned torward the desk. "That's the real difference between men and women. Men will use power to get sex, and women will use sex to getpower. Everything else is a means to an end.Youknow what I mean."

"I assure you, I do not!"

"Yeah, you do. Look in a mirror. Your nun suit can't hide that body of yours. Haven't you noticed how goofy guys are when they get close to your tits? Not thatI'minto you. I like boys."

"I don't use my body that way! Such behavior attracts only wicked men!"

"They'reallwicked men. And they have all the power. Don't tell me you never thought of using your looks to take some of it back for yourself."

"If you're trying to embarrass me, it won't work."

"It's the truth. You know it's true because you're such afinelookin' woman. If I had a rack like yours, I'd use it to control the world."

Sister Helga ignored Darlene's offensive remarks, deciding it was more important (for now) to hear what the girl had to say.

The session went for two hours. Darlene went on at great length about exactly what she would do, to whom she would do it, and how much she would enjoy doing it. Sister Helga allowed her to explain her view of boys, sexuality, and what she saw as the overly judgmental eye of society.

Sister Helga found her views shocking, disgusting, aberrent—and strangely compelling.

By the end of the session, Sister Helga was exhausted. She called an end to the session but scheduled another one for the following day.

That night, the nun contemplated what the girl had said. The girl had made a fool of her, she realized.

Darlene's ideas were blasphemous, but Sister Helga could not stop thinking about them.

The girl deserved to be punished—harshly. Reverend Mother Josephine would certainly agree.

Helga wanted to hear more from her—and hated her for it.

That night, Sister Helga had strange and unwelcome dreams.

"I'm sorry!" cries Darlene, clutching Helga's dark robes. "I didn't mean to make you feel foolish! I want to be good!"

"I'm afraid it may be too late for that," replies Helga. "You need to think about what you've done. Remove your clothes."

"But why?" Darlene asks.

"You like to make boys obey you. Now obey me. Remove your clothes and kneel so that I may consider your penance."

Tearfully she obeys, quietly folding each garment as it is removed. She kneels before Helga.

"I want your guidance," says Darlene. "I want to be more like you."

"Of course you do," says Helga, tearing open her own dark robes. "But most of all, I think you want these." Helga fondles her own ample breasts in her hands. "You as much as told me so! Did you not?"

"I deserve to be mocked," Darlene confesses, tears running down her face. "Forgive me! I'll do anything you ask!"

"Yes," agrees Helga. "You will. You will show me every degrading thing you have ever made a boy do. You will do those things for me, and then I will choose an appropriate penance."

"This has gone far enough!" cries Father Murphy. "You must stop this at once!"

Is he still here? she wonders. She had forgotten that she had chained him to the rail with his pants around his ankles.

"Oh, Father Murphy," says Helga, pulling Darlene's head inside the folds of her robes. "Just for that, I won't let you watch!"

Helga's dreams disturbed her long after she had awoken. But the strangest thing about them was—at the time—they hadn't seemed strange at all.

To be continued . . .

12