All Comments on 'Mistress Katie Supervises Ch. 05'

by royalrogue

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Series!

I just read all of them. Very well done. Thanks for sharing. Hope to see more soon!

kedikatzkedikatzalmost 11 years ago
Yearning...

.As with all of your stories...I am aroused beyond belief...yearning for michael's sexy ass, for his willingness to accept and submit to a long thick strapon dildo...how i would love to be wearing that strap on dildo...listening to him moan, knowing he is dripping...filling the condom with his delicous precum.

More please...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Amazingly hot story as always! You continue to be one of my favourite authors on the site. Out of curiosity, are you intending to continue this series or is this the final chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
god damn

these stories just get hotter and hotter, please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
These women .....

are evil .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
gg

This is so fucking hot honestly. If I had any mistress' like these, I would obey 24/7 just to be done this way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Time to turn up the heat

Time to increase his duress if he wants to orgasm. Spiked cages and rings , nipple discipline, electrosex rings. Lots of ways to make him endure more for a release. Will he be used by Katie's husband. Will he be made to use her husband. Will he be a bondage model in the sex shop. Lots of ways to take the story. Keep writing it is a great story line especially with multiple strict women involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good series

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous