Mistress Katie Supervises Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Katie stood behind the kneeling slut. She reached out to take Michael's hands and guided them once more. Bringing them together in front of him, she placed his hands on an unexpected surprise. Under Domina's skirt was another strap-on cock, even bigger than Mistress Katie's. Thicker. Longer. But also unmistakably modeled with lifelike details.

"Do you like your Domina's cock, my boy?" Domina said softly.

"Yes ma'am," Michael moaned in return.

"Good, because I like what I saw this afternoon, and I think we may be needing one of these benches for ourselves. For now, I'm sure we can improvise, and Katie has promised to go shopping for a few new toys with me."

With Domina's assistance, Michael stood. Still naked before the two clothed women, he no longer felt out of place. This was his place. Domina's freshly manicured nails, in a bold deep red, flicked across his nipples and he moaned and leaned against her as she tormented him with that touch. Her hand slid lower, cradling his caged cock and swollen balls.

"Poor Mikey, I bet you thought Mistress Katie was going to unlock you cage today. Maybe I'll give her the key for your next visit, as long as she promises to make sure you have some very frustrating orgasms. But today I think she took what she wanted from your ass. You've been a good boy today, according to the reports we received. If you continue to behave when we get home maybe I'll unlock your cage and drain those poor balls. Or, I suppose, I might decide to leave it on for a few more days. Now come along."

"Yes ma'am," Michael replied, as he turned to where he had left his clothes and prepared for the trip home with his loving wife.