All Comments on 'Mistress Kristen Ch. 05'

by EricShunGreen

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Dom Wife

This is a fantastic story about female domination. Kristen and her husband are quite lucky woman to have met a dominant like Katie. There marriage will never be the same. The one thing missing is having Adam being Kristen's cuckold. That would really put the icing on the cake.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Cucked

Just imagine Adam eating Kristan's cum filled pussy while Katie straps on her dildo and fucks Adam in the ass while Kristan demands that Adam clean her. After he's done, Katie passionately kisses Adam to share the mixture of juices. Doesn't that just make you hard?

Omega ManOmega Manover 11 years ago
Locked in Chastity

Kind of sensed that cuming ... now how long before Mistress Katie's return this time?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
When she returns

Have her clothes packed and throw her out. Who needs the abuse, degradation or humiliation?

femdomboytoyfemdomboytoyalmost 11 years ago
OMG

this is fantastic story, a good read. wow i wish that were me?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Total pile of crap

Here, how it should go. Wife starts her shit and gets a slap in the face for her efforts. A few moments later she is standing on the front step of the house with her clothes in bin bags wondering what happened. Next day she finds no money in any of the accounts and none of her credit cards work. A few days later she is served and finds the house up for sale and hubby has moved to Canada. From there on she gets a load of strange phone calls because hubby has put her details on a number of dubious websites. Now let her fucking friends help her. MY HOUSE MY RULES BITCH!

senorlongosenorlongoalmost 8 years ago
I always wonder what is the point of these stories

Why should Adam respond just because Kristen says, "From now on you are my slave?" I could understand going along for just a night or weekend, but Adam is obviously a successful person of business and there's no indication of any submissive behavior when the story begins. So...why?

If the cock cage has leather straps why can't he just cut it off? And why should anyone be surprised to learn that his motivation is a great orgasm? And what's wrong with that, anyway?

I agree with the commenter who wrote that she'd be thrown out of the house by 95% of husbands in this world. It really is too much.

LI KerwellLI Kerwellalmost 8 years ago
Love how the story is advancing and.....

You are staying firm in your style with the ding. Interesting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous