All Comments on 'Mistress Kristen Ch. 07'

by EricShunGreen

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
CazzDCazzDover 11 years ago
Bit by bit

Im really enjoying these quick chapters and the well constructed writing. Is Adam a 24/7 sub? I would love to hear about their relationship outside the bedroom, that is if he is allowed to be a man( hopefully not a wimp, that would be sad).

Keep them coming as its now on my favs list, great work.

Omega ManOmega Manover 11 years ago
Awesome

Why didn't Adam have to clean up Francesca creamed pussy? Does Adam get to sleep between the two mistresses?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Time for some respect

Stand up, get free and if necessary send them all to the hospital. Get some self-respect. If they treated animals that way, they'd all be in jail. Why would you let them treat you that way? Answer - you wouldn't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What a crock of shit.

He came home threw his wife out and divorced her. What's she going to do? Beat him up? Any more crap from her and remind her you have your carry permit and won't hesitate to put her or any other so-called mistress in the hospital or the morgue. Stupid lame story, even for fiction. Not a single clever thing in this pile of trash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What did the women say to the Police

When Adam had them arrested? For so many crimes that they spend 10 years in jail. At least Adam got a divorce and all the assets. What a crock of shit this sorry story was.

sdc92078sdc92078almost 10 years ago
Don't discourage them

It's not my kink, but every step of the way he's being asked if he consents.

Men and women who want to live like this should be encouraged to find each other. It reduces the odds that normal men will end up with some ballbusting bitch.

senorlongosenorlongoalmost 8 years ago
Surprise!

After being locked up for13 days everyone seems shocked--astonished--unbelieving that he came on the third woman. Therein lies the.real disbelief. He would have cum as soon as his cock hit the first pussy. I hate to say it, but this is just so much nonsense. Why would any normal man subject himself to this?

senorlongosenorlongoover 7 years ago
A bit hard to believe

There's one thing about this and many other mistress/slave stories--the wife says, "From now on you're my slave," and hubby just goes along with it. Laying some foundation like a discussion about his latent submissive fantasies would have helped a great deal.

But, in this, and too many other stories, that never happens. Too bad, because the story was pretty interesting.

I've written more than a hundred stories or segments and one of the things I've learned is to never assume your readers know what's going on unless you've explained it to them beforehand.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous