Mistress Lively Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blake took pictures of herself naked and saved them to her laptop. She got dressed and heard her door bell ring. "Who is it?" Blake asked.

"Leo." He said quietly.

Blake rolled her eyes and answered the door with a fake smile. "Hey sweetie. Come on in." She said.

"Hey." Leo said and kissed Blake.

"Surprise visits aren't usually my thing. What's the meaning of this one?" Blake said. She made it very clear in the beginning of their relationships he had to call before he stopped by. The reason she told him was because she wanted to make sure her place and she herself were presentable for him, but in reality she could have been busy with a slave and didn't want him interfering.

"Sorry but you weren't answering your phone and I wanted to ask you if you'd accompany me to a party tonight." Leo said.

"Whose?" Blake asked wanting to say yes without sounding eager.

"Amber Tamblyn's and David Cook's engagement party." Leo said hoping she'd say yes. He always heard rumors that the girls from 'The sisterhood of the traveling pants' secretly hated Blake except for America, it was clear she didn't give a shit about Blake. He didn't want to take Blake and have an awful tension on a night that should be joyful.

"Of course I'll come. I haven't seen her in years." Blake said smiling. She hadn't seen Amber since she got all the girls together to tell them she was dumping them. The girls left crying and heartbroken. The one who took it the hardest was Amber she was where Leighton is now, Blake's favorite. "When's the party?" Blake asked.

"Tomorrow night." Leo said.

"Perfect casual, or formal?" She asked walking to her bedroom.

"Casual. You know they're hippies." Leo said.

"Okay. Thank you sweetie." Blake said going through her closet. "What time is it?" She asked picking out a skirt.

"I'll pick you up at six-thirty." Leo said and kissed the nape of Blake's neck. Blake tried her best not to stiffen up while she picked out an outfit then, put the clothes on a hanger. "Take me to bed." Leo whispered in her ear. Blake turned around and kissed Leo. "I want you in every opening." Leo whispered.

"Leo I'm not that type of girl. I'm sorry I can't be kinky for you." Blake said and she wasn't really lying. She can't be kinky with men, only woman.

"Don't be sorry." Leo said and kissed her tenderly giving his love to her. "I love you." He murmured and started kissing her neck.

"I love you too." She lied.

Then his cell phone rang he picked it up annoyed and said "I have to go. I have a meeting with this solar panel company to help get the word out about saving the environment." Leo said and gave Blake another kiss then left her.

Blake got her cell phone and called Minka. "Hello?" Minka said sleepily.

"Bitch, why have you not called your mistress?" Blake asked.

"I'm so sorry I've just been busy." Minka said waking up a little.

"Oh I see too busy to call me? You have to be punished." Blake said.

Minka felt fear run through her. Even though she was thousands of miles away from Blake she knew Blake could make her do anything.

"Dump Derek Jeter." Blake said and hung up.

Minka hung up and knew Blake was not going to budge on this. There was no reasoning with the dominate blonde she was too bossy and too demanding to be reasoned with. So Minka got her cell phone and called Derek.

"Hey, Babe." Derek said.

"Hey I have bad news for you." Minka said.

"What is it?" Derek said.

"I want to break up. We're too far apart. I never see you anymore. I feel so lonely. I just want the man in my life to be with me. I love you but I need to do this for me." Minka said.

"But I could do better. I love you." Derek said. He loved her.

"I love you too but I'm tired of sleeping alone every night." She said.

"I could split my time between New York and L.A." Derek offered.

"The your career might suffer. Look let's give this six months. If the break up doesn't work then we can be together again. I'm just tired of sleeping alone and I gave you my mid twenties. I'm thirty-one, just let me live like a single girl a little." Minka rambled trying to make this smooth.

"Wait you want to live like a single girl, but not go to bed alone? I get it you want to whore around without feeling guilty." Derek said.

"No! It's not that...it's just...I can't be with you right now. I can't explain why I just can't. Just give me six months. Okay?" Minka said hoping he'd understand somehow.

"Okay I'll call you later, I guess." Derek said heartbroken but he was determined to get her back after this six month break.

Minka called Blake once more and said "I dumped him Mistress."

"Very good. Now when are you returning to the east coast?" Blake asked.

"Two weeks." Minka said.

"Okay goodnight go back to bed. Slave girl." Blake said then hung up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blake walked into David Cook's Hampton beach home on Leo's arm looking beautiful. She decided not to wear the outfit she picked yesterday and picked a cream colored empire waist sundress and gladiator sandals.

"I'm going to get some punch." Blake said and walked over to the snack table she got a cup and walked around. She wandered into the filled backyard to see a happy Amber with her fiancé.

"Hey, I fount you." Leo said walking over to Blake.

"Hi. I was just looking around. I want to say hello to the happy couple." Blake said.

Leo and Blake walked over to Amber and David, the two men automatically went into a conversation and Blake hugged Amber tightly. The hug lasted a few minutes too long and once Blake let go, Amber's feelings for her reemerged.

"It's been so long. I'm so happy for you." Blake said.

"Thank you." Amber said fidgeting.

"You two have such a beautiful home. Can you give me a tour?" Blake asked slyly.

"Of course. Sweetie I'm going to show Blake around." Amber said to David who was too busy with Justin Timberlake, Andy Samberg, and Leo to pay attention.

Amber showed Blake around the first floor then they went to a much quieter second floor.

"Why are you here?" Amber asked.

"I wanted to see my old friend." Blake said sweetly.

"You know very well we were more than friends." Amber hissed. Blake grabbed her by the arm and took her into the master bedroom.

"Are you trying to expose me?" Blake said angrily.

"N-no. I just don't understand why you're here to torture me?" Amber said.

"Why can't I pay my favorite slave a visit?" Blake asked.

"I am not yours anymore. You threw me away as if I was garbage. You broke my heart along with Alexis and America's. We were nothing but your fuck toys. Blake you hurt us all so badly. You can't just reappear into our lives again. We wont let you." Amber said.

"Are they here?" Blake asked not really listening to Amber.

"Yes." She said.

"I always thought you just loved pussy. I had no idea you were bisexual. Why are you marrying him anyway. He's old." Blake said.

"I know you're younger than me and you're still learning so I'm going to make this simple. Not everyone is a conceded bitch like you." Amber said gaining some courage from the martinis she had drank this afternoon.

Blake slapped Amber and smiled as she saw her obediently stand there taking the slap like a good slave.

"Are you pregnant?" Blake asked.

"No." Amber said.

"Good. Take your clothes off." Blake said. Amber obeyed taking off her hemp skirt, and blouse. She took her bra and panties off and got on her knees. Blake smiled and stood in front of Amber. The older woman pulled down Blake's panties and put her head under Blake's dress and licked her former Mistress clit. "Lick faster bitch." Blake said. Amber obeyed obediently and made Blake cum. She then stuck her tongue into Blake's ass and submissively fucked Blake's ass with her tongue then stopped after half an hour. Blake pulled her panties up and had left Amber in the bedroom.

Blake walked downstairs feeling fulfilled. She walked over to Leo and kissed him on the cheek then sat down. She and Leo stayed at the party for a few more hours where she made contacts then they left.

When they got to his place Leo kissed her and Blake was having a long lasting natural high from dominating Amber again she didn't mind fucking Leo.

"Love you." Leo whispered pinning her again the bed.

"Love you too." Blake said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Blake walked along 5th avenue with shopping bags in hand after spending most of her day buying shoes she was tired and wanted some rest. She went to her apartment and put her bags away.

There was a knock at the door, she walked over and looked in the peep hole to see Leighton. She opened the door and glared at Leighton.

"Come in." She said with venom in her voice.

Leighton walked in timidly with her head down. She knew she was in serious trouble and was going to be severely punished.

"Mistress I'm so-." Leighton said beginning to apologize.

"Bedroom." Blake hissed not wanting to hear it, she then led her slave to her room. "Strip then bed over on the bed." Blake said in a demanding tone. Leighton obeyed taking everything off, she leaned over the bed sticking her ass in the air. Blake grabbed Leighton's natural blonde hair and lifted her up and said "How should I punish you? Should I beat you with a whip? Or should I flog your ass? Maybe I should just make you walk out naked?"

"Whatever you think is best mistress." Leighton said obediently.

"Good cause I have the perfect idea." Blake said smiling and got out her flogger and struck Leighton's ass with the flogger. "That was for cheating." She struck her again in the same place. "That was for cheating with a man." She struck her again in a different place to spread the pain. "That was for betraying your Mistress." She struck Leighton again and said "That was for being someone else's whore." Blake gave Leighton a few more lashes then put the flogger back into her drawer. "Now tell me where did he fuck you?" Blake asked going into her closet.

"My ass, my pussy, and my mouth. We did doggy style, and missionary positions. Mistress I'm sorry." Leighton said.

"Get on the bed. Get on your hands and knees." Blake ordered ignoring the apology.

Blake came out of the closet with a red enema bag. She went to the bathroom and filled it with warm water. She came back into the bedroom and Leighton saw the bag filled with water. Blake hung the gallon filled bag on her bedpost and attached the hose.

The thought of letting the water flow into Leighton's ass gave her since fear and arousal. She felt her pussy get wet as Black attached the nozzle to the enema bag. She felt her pussy throb, getting wetter thinking about having Blake put the nozzle in her ass.

"I'm ready for you, Leighton." Blake said in a sultry voice as she walked over to Leighton.

Leighton leaned down resting on her forearms and pushed her toned ass up waiting for the enema. She relaxed her starfish-like asshole, readying her bowels.

Blake applied lube to the nozzle and to Leighton's asshole making it slick. Blake slowly inserted the nozzle in Leighton's anus. Blake let the water flow slowly into Leighton's ass.

"Rise up Leighton. I want you on your hands and knees." Blake said.

Leighton got on her hands and knees obediently. Blake moved her free hand to Leighton's rock her nipples and pinched them. Blake went into her store and got two nipple clamps. She applied the clamps and Leighton let out a soft moan. Blake slowly started to rub Leighton's clit as Leighton clenched her ass onto the nozzle.

"You're not allowed to cum. Remember that." Blake said soothingly while stimulating Leighton. Soon after Leighton's bowels were full. Blake stopped rubbing Leighton's clit and licked her fingers. Blake removed the nozzle and moved her index finger into Leighton's warm dripping cunt.

She could practically feel Leighton's walls clench and throb against her fingers. She took her finger out of Leighton, much to Leighton's dismay. Blake moved over to her nightstand and got a butt plug.

"Keep the water in your ass for half an hour and maybe I'll let you cum." Blake said and kissed Leighton.

Leighton let out a moan because of the complex feeling of pleasure and pain in her ass. She had difficulty keeping the water in her ass, and looked at her mistress for help. Blake just smiled and started to rub Leighton's clit to make the job harder. Once Leighton started to breathe heavily Blake stopped stimulating her slave.

Leighton felt the need to cum but feared that if she did, she'd no longer be able to keep the water inside. That of course would either anger or disappoint her mistress further than she already had.

"Eighteen minutes left. I'll be right back, don't touch yourself." Blake said and walked out of the room.

Leighton shut her legs together trying to relieve her arousal. With the water in her bowels that gave her pleasure and pain, her throbbing pussy, and the challenge of keeping this water inside of her ass she was seeing how this was a fucked up punishment.

Blake came back after a while drinking a Sprite. She placed her soda on the nightstand and said "Times up. Have you learned your lesson?"

"Yes Mistress." Leighton said weakly.

"Okay come on slave."

Blake led Leighton to the bathroom. Leighton quickly sat on the toilet and let out a sigh of relief as she dispelled of the water while Blake watched.

Leighton was embarrassed but knew asking Blake to leave while she did this would be a bad idea. After she emptied the water they went back into Blake's room. "Mistress I'm so sorry." Leighton said.

"We'll talk about what we're going to do later. Now get on your knees." Blake said. Leighton got on her knees and jutted her hips out. Leighton licked and sucked on Blake's clit for an hour trying to get into Blake's good graces. Blake came and went to her closet and got a strap on. "Bend over." Blake instructed. Leighton bent over on the bed and Blake entered Leighton's ass. After a few strokes Leighton came hard screaming Blake's name.

After that Blake was satisfied with Leighton and sent her home. She needed her beauty sleep.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Homonym

Conceited* not conceded

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lots of mistakes

Besides your spelling, punctuation and grammatical errors, some of your celebrity info is wrong. I realize that the story is fiction, but you need some reality to make it believable. Amber Tamblyn is engaged to David Cross, the villain from the Chipmunks movies, not David Cook, the American Idol winner.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Screwing of Emma Watson The beautiful star gets fucked.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
A Lucky Fan: The Next Chapter A Lucky fan meets Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
A Lucky Fan Ch. 01 A lucky fan meets three different celebrities.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Selena Doesn't Have Sex But she does suck cock.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
A Better Love Story than Twilight Kristen Stewart and Jennifer Lawrence really are close!in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories