Mistress Lizzie Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The minutes melted away, and Lizzie herself began to grow tired. She could feel an orgasm building in her shaft, and began burning her remaining stamina off in one big burst. Ashley's pelvis seemed to rattle with each blow, causing her to wrench slowly and shake her head "no." As the cum boiled up her dick, Lizzie buried herself all the way, balls against balls, and casually fell over, taking both of them to their side.

Lizzie's vision flashed white as a powerful orgasm exploded in her dick, and thick hot ribbons of jism pumped out of her in powerful streams. Ashley's hips bucked weakly and she let out a long, low groan. Even Lizzie was surprised by how much cum she had to dump, and the deep bowels of the slut greedily sucked all of it away.

As she wrapped her arms around her new pet and began to drift into sleep, cock still fully entombed and twitching in Ashley's ass, Mistress Lizzie began to smile at thoughts of the next phase of her plan.

12