Mistress Nicolette Ch. 02

Story Info
I get waxed, fucked and put on display.
4.2k words
4.56
33.4k
8
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 11/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I clicked on the email from Mistress Nicolette. Inside were instructions to meet her at an apartment over by the Chelsea Piers. She said I would be cleaned up there, and then we'd head to the dungeon.

My last session with Nicolette had ended ominously. The session itself was great — she fucked my ass in front of three strangers and I came hard. But while we were cleaning up, she said she had an idea for our next session. I asked her what it was, but she wouldn't tell me. She wanted it to be a surprise.

She wanted me to be nervous, and it was working.

At the appointed hour, I found myself outside a mid-rise apartment building on 24th Street, a block from the Hudson River. I was buzzed in and took the elevator to the 8th floor. I got out and saw Nicolette, in street clothes, standing next to an open door. I kissed herself lightly on the lips, and she ushered me in.

Inside was another woman, blonde, small breasts and attractive. She was standing next to a massage table.

"Peter, this is Tatiana," said Nicolette.

I shook her hand.

"I know you love my bald pussy, Peter, and I know how much you enjoy getting nude for strangers. So I thought I'd combine the two today, in a way. Take your clothes off."

I looked at Tatiana, and she said "yes, take off your clothes" with a Polish accent.

This was the second time in two sessions where we'd started off by me getting nude in front of someone I'd just met. I was beginning to feel like a piece of meat, which is to say I loved it. I removed my clothes and stood nude and semi-erect in front of the two fully-dressed women.

"See here," said Nicolette, lifting my cock up. "He does a decent job with the pubic hair above his penis, but I don't like the hair on his shaft or his balls. So I'd like you to take it all off. And do his taint and asshole as well, please."

Tatiana put on latex gloves and grabbed my cock. She was inspecting the hair on my shaft, turning it left and right. She was also making me hard.

"Turn around and bend over, Peter," Tatiana said.

I obeyed and felt her hands spread my cheeks.

"This isn't bad at all," she said.

I felt a finger tapping at my asshole. I didn't know whether it was Nicolette or Tatiana, but I didn't care. I just liked feeling exposed.

"Please get on the table and lie on your back," said Tatiana.

As I climbed on the table, Tatiana removed a tea towel from a cart, revealing a slow cooker full of wax, a container of tongue depressors and a stack of cotton squares. This was going to be my first time getting waxed.

Nicolette loved waxing. She said it kept her pussy smooth for up to a month. She'd wanted me to get waxed, too, and I told her I was game. But we'd never put together a plan.

Nicolette stroked my cock lightly. I looked at Tatiana.

"It goes better if you're hard," she said.

"He'll stay hard," said Nicolette.

Tatiana spread hot wax on my pubic bone, and tamped down a piece of cotton cloth. The wax was hot, but not burning. But then she ripped off the cloth, taking a bunch of my pubic hair with it.

That hurt. Instinctively, I sat up. Tatiana pushed me back down.

"Breathe, Peter," said Tatiana.

"Just like in BDSM," said Nicolette.

It took five or six more applications to remove the hair from my groin. Then Tatiana started in on my shaft. She pressed my cock into my belly and put hot wax on the base. The skin here is thinner, and more sensitive. This hurt. On went the cloth, and she ripped it off.

Then she pressed my cock against my left thigh, to get the side of my shaft. The right thigh was next. Then she pulled my cock down between my legs. She waxed the front of my shaft, and my cock was now clean and smooth.

From their it was onto my ball sac. She grabbed one of my balls, squeezing it out between her thumb and forefinger. This time, the wax really hurt. I flinched. I thought I saw Tatiana smile. She worked her way around my scrotum until it was hairless, too.

I looked down at myself. I looked like a little boy. Then Tatiana started massaging my cocks and balls with lotion.


"This will take away the sting," she said.

That was true, but it was basically a hand job. An aggressive one, at that. A drop of pre-cum emerged from my cock.

"Now get on your hands and knees, and spread your legs," said Tatiana.

I felt like an animal at the vet's, getting examined. The hot wax was applied to my taint, then the cloth. Tatiana ripped it off, and my hips shot forward, shooting my back up.

"Easy, boy," said Nicolette. "You're almost done."

She petted me, like I was a dog. I relaxed, and spread my legs further. I felt someone blow air on my asshole, and Tatiana giggled. She waxed my asshole, and it was done. Then she rubbed lotion on my taint and around my asshole. A finger poked inside me to the knuckle. I felt more lotion being applied, and the finger went in again.

This time Tatiana put her whole finger in, followed by a second. Her fingers moved in and out — she was fucking me! I felt her fingers curl in search of my prostate.

"Hang on," said Nicolette. "Hand me a glove."

I felt more lotion on my ass, and then a third finger, and a fourth. This one hurt.

"Breathe, Peter," said Nicolette, " and move back on our fingers when you can."

I was sweating now. I'd never been fingered by two women at the same time — I felt so filled up. Tatiana found my prostate and massaged it. I felt an orgasm welling up within me. I dropped my shoulders to the table, so only my ass was in the air. Tatiana rubbed my prostate harder and I orgasmed, collapsing on the table. I felt the fingers slide out of me.

I rolled over on my stomach and looked up at the two gloved women.

"He didn't cum," said Tatiana.

"He did," said Nicolette. "That was an anal orgasm, much like a woman's. He won't ejaculate unless his cock is stimulated. He can have multiple orgasms, plus his cock stays hard. Very useful."

Nicolette started to remove her clothes.

"I'm going to change into my domme gear here, if you don't mind, Tatiana," she said.

"No problem," said Tatiana, "I'll clean up."

Nicolette was now nude, and I was still hard from the prostate play.

"Let's see what that feels like," she said, coming over to kiss me.

She pushed my cock between her legs, and she ground her hips against mine. I felt her smoothness on my skin. It was wonderful. Then she pulled away from me.

"How do we look, Tatiana?" she asked.

We were two, six-foot blonds with no pubic hair. We stood with our arms around each other, ready for inspection.

"Beautiful," she said. "Very sexy. You go play now?"

"We have a stop or two, but yes," said Nicolette, reaching for her corset.

I began getting dressed, and tried to navigate my erection down into my pants leg.

"Hold on, Peter," said Nicolette, "I want your cock pointing up, with the head above your jeans. And give me your belt. And your shirt. You can put on your leather jacket."

Nicolette finished getting dressed, putting on a coat over corset, panties and stockings. She paid Tatiana, and I went to shake her hand and thank her. Instead, she drew me in for a kiss, and her hand reached into my pants to touch my cock.

"Thank you," she said. "Enjoy your new cock."

We left Tatiana's apartment and took the elevator down to the lobby. Once out on the street, I started to hail a cab.

"No, we're walking," she said.

We were on 10th Ave. and the dungeon was near Third. This was to be a bit of a hike.

We walked down 23rd Street until we got to a newsstand. Inside was a man buying cigarettes and a couple of Asian women behind the counter. We walked in and the women smiled at Nicolette, then at me. The man left and the women came out from behind the counter.

"This is the guy?" asked one of them.

"Yup," said Nicolette. "Ready?"

"Yes, yes," they said.

Nicolette opened my jacket and undid my jeans. My cock flopped out, still mostly hard.

The women came over and bent over my cock, lightly touching it with their hands.

"I came in here last week, and asked if they had ever seen a man who had his cock and balls waxed," she continued. "And then I asked them if they'd like to."

I looked up and saw a security camera.

"Um, Nicolette?"

"I know about the camera, Peter. But that's what you get when you're an exhibitionist — you get shown off. And people get to use cameras, so they will always know what you looked like."

I blushed. I loved this, but I had no idea where that videotape would end up.

"This is the humiliation, Peter. You can't just be a safe exhibitionist — you need to feel the danger. You need the rush."

She was right, but I couldn't admit it to myself.

"Alright," she said, "button up and let's get out of here."

The woman thanked Nicolette for the show and we headed back out onto the street.

Next up was a coffee store. A couple was buying beans when we entered. We walked to the back. Once they left, the cashiers — a white girl and a Latina — rushed over. They positioned me behind a barrel of beans, so I would not be seen if someone walked in.

"You know the drill," said Nicolette.

I unzipped my leather jacker and undid my jeans. Out flopped my cock. The girls pawed over my cock and balls like it was some new toy.

"It's so smooth," said the Latina. "I want my boyfriend to do this for me."

"Did it hurt much?" asked the white girl.

"It did," I said.

"But it was worth it, wasn't it, Peter?" asked Nicolette.

"Yes," I said, "it was worth it."

The bell above the door chimed, and a female cop walked in. I zipped my jacket partway. The Latina ran behind the counter and up to the front. I tried to pull up my jeans, but Nicolette wouldn't let me.

The Latina and the cop had a short conversation, and the cop walked to the back. We slowly moved away from her, hiding my cock behind the bean barrels.

The cop was looking for a particular kind of bean and not finding it. She moved around a corner into a new aisle, and we shuffled away from her. The cop looked up towards the front, and then back at us.

"Are his pants down?" she asked, walking over to us.

I was busted. But even that wouldn't kill my hard-on.

The cop turned down the aisle to find the white girl holding onto my cock.

"It's my fault," said Nicolette. "He's going it on a dare. I'm sorry."

The cop walked right up to me and grabbed my cock — hard.

"Tell me about it," she said looking at my cock.

"Not a dare, really," said Nicolette. "I just got him waxed, and I wanted to show him off. The cashiers said it was OK ...."

"His cock is smooth," said the cop. "His balls, too."

She looked up at me.

"I'm a bit of an exhibitionist myself," she said. "But when want to get naked in public, I go to a nude beach, where it's allowed. Not a coffee store."

"Yes, ma'am," I said.

"But there's no harm done here. So I'll let you off just with a warning."

Now her hand was on my balls. She squeezed hard, and I went down.

"That's your warning," she said.

"I'm sorry to tell you this," said Nicolette, "but he likes that."

"Really?" asked the cop, smiling.

Nicolette nodded.

The cop unholstered her gun. She checked the safety, and bent down. Then she whacked me in the balls with the butt of her gun.

I rolled back in pain. But it also felt good.

The cop went in search of her beans, and I stood up and pulled up my pants. Finally, my erection was subsiding. I zipped up my jacket and we walked to the front. The cop paid for her purchase, and I held the door open for her.

"Thank you," she said, "and thanks for the show. You've got a nice cock."

We walked down 23rd Street towards the dungeon.

"Only one more stop," said Nicolette.

"Not sure that's a good idea," I said. "We got lucky with that cop there."

"That's not going to happen again," she said. "Promise. And we're here."

We were outside a salon. They cut hair, did nails and offered their own waxing services. Frosted glass covered most of the windows, so at least I'd have some privacy. We walked in, and Nicolette locked the door behind us.

"Uh oh," said Nicolette, "they're not supposed to be here."

There were four stylists in the back, and three of them had customers — three young women, drinking red wine. The stylist without a customer came running to the front.

"You're here," she said. "I'm so excited! Let me have a quick peak."

Nicolette stood with her back to the customers. I unzipped my jacket and undid my jeans.

"What about the customers?" asked Nicolette.

"Last minute walk-ins," said the stylist. "But they seem cool. I'll ask them now."

Nicolette stepped toward, kissed me and stroked my cock. I'd lost part of my erection, but it was coming back now.

"Hey guys," said the stylist. "This is my friend Nicolette and that's her friend Peter. He just got waxed! Want to see what it looks like?"

"A nude guy? Why not?" said one of them. "And more wine, please."

Nicolette put her hands and pushed me into a chair. She started to take off my shoes and socks.

"This time, I want you completely nude," she said.

I would not have thought that would make much of a difference, but it did. Before, I could always button up my pants in a hurry if something went wrong. But Nicolette was taking that option away.

"Hurry up down there," said one of the customers. "We want a show."

Nicolette turned around and I scooted out of my jacket and jeans. I was completely nude, but Nicolette was blocking the customers' view. I stood up and Nicolette's hand found my cock. She started walking towards the customers and pulled me behind her.

"Ladies, this is Peter, and he's completely nude. Would you like to see him?"

"Yes," they yelled in unison.

Nicolette looked over her shoulder at me.

"It's all you, babe."

She released my cock and stepped aside.

I stood nude — completely nude — in front of seven women. And I was hard.

"Come closer," said one of the stylists, "we need a better view."

I walked over to where they were sitting. They reached out to touch my cock and balls.

"It's smooth," said one of the customers.

"How many times have you done this?" asked a stylist.

"This is my first time," I said.

"Did you do your asshole, too," she asked, "or just your cock and balls?"

"Everything," I moaned.

"Ooh, can we see?" asked a customer.

"Why don't you get down on your hands and knees?" asked Nicolette, walking towards the front. "Actually, put your shoulders on the ground and spread your cheeks."

I heard a click, and looked up. Nicolette had unlocked the door and took a peek outside.

"Coast is clear," she said.

I felt hands on my ass and ball sac. Someone tapped my asshole, while someone else stroked my cock.

"Oh, my god," said one of the customers. "His asshole! It winked at me."

"Peter does a lot of anal," said Nicolette, "so his asshole can loosen up a lot."

"Fingers?" asked a stylist.


"Fingers, tongues, dildos," said Nicolette, "whatever will fit."

My face was on the ground, my ass was in the air, and Nicolette was discussing my love of ass-fucking. If Nicolette wanted to embarrass me, she was succeeding. But this is who I was. This is what I loved. This is what I deserved.

"What about this?" asked a stylist.

I tried to see what she was holding, but Nicolette stepped on my head.

"That'll work," said Nicolette. "Just put a latex glove on it. And spit on it to lube it up."

I felt several people spit on my ass, then something hard started to penetrate my anus. It didn't have a head, like a dildo. Someone pushed it in all the way, and I felt bristles against my cheeks. They were using a brush handle on me. The brush handle fucked my ass harder and I felt an orgasm building. I tried to rise up off the ground, but Nicolette held my face on the ground with her shoe. I came, and collapsed on the ground.

"Keep going," said Nicolette. "Just spread his legs and pound him. Really pound him."

Now I felt hands on my legs, spreading me wide open. More hands spread my ass cheeks and someone else shoved the brush handle back in. This time, there was no mercy. The brush handle slammed into my rectum.

I heard the door open.

"Are you still — oh, my God!" said a voice. "What are you doing?"

"Fucking a guy up the ass with a brush handle," said Nicolette. "Care to watch?"

There was no answer, but I heard footsteps coming closer. I tried to see who it was, but Nicolette kept her shoe firmly on my head. And the fucking continued non-stop, so I just gave in to the pleasure. I came again, twitching and Nicolette's foot came off my head. I caught my breath and sat up.

Before me was a new women, definitely young.

"He has no pubic hair," she said.

"He just got waxed," said Nicolette, "and I've been going around, showing him off."

"You've been to other places?" asked the woman.

"Yup. This is our third stop."

"And he gets fucked in the ass at each stop?" she asked.

"No, no. The waxer and I finger-fucked him, but that was it. So he's only been fucked twice, " said Nicolette.

I stood up and someone handed me a glass of wine. I needed it.

"I'd like to know," I said, panting, "who was fucking me?"

"Don't tell him!" said Nicolette. "I might tell him later. Or I might not."

"Can I touch it?" asked the woman.

"Absolutely," said Nicolette. "He wants you, too."

She was right.

The woman dropped to her knees and reached for my cock and balls. Then she rubber her face against them.

"They're so smooth — no stubble."

"That's what's great about waxing," said Nicolette.

"Wow," said the woman, "I've never seen anything like this — at all!"

"I'm glad you walked in," said Nicolette. "Peter, get dressed. We've got one more stop. Ladies — thank you for your attention."

That was right. I still had a session with Nicolette. There would be more ass-pounding, but at least Nicolette would jerk me off. The anal orgasms were great, but they only made me more horny.

"Thank you for the show, Peter," said voices from the back. "Thanks for letting us fuck you in the ass!"

I mumbled "thanks" and followed Nicolette out the door.

But instead of turning right and heading east down 23rd Street, we walked across the street to an Irish bar. It was mostly empty, with a couple of old men sitting at the bar watching college basketball. A cute little bartender, wearing glasses, sat on the back bar. There were noises, though, coming from the poolroom in the back. That's where Nicolette was heading.

We walked in and the players — all women — stopped their games.

"Peter, I'd like to introduce you to the Manhattan Women's Pool League, or at least two of its teams. And I think you know the drill."

"Nicolette, may I go to the bathroom first, please?"

"Certainly. Ladies — to the men's room."

They were going to watch me piss. When was this going to end?

The women filed out and led me around the corner to the men's room. I followed Nicolette in.

Nicolette looked at me. I took off my jacket, and I gave it to her. Then I unbuttoned my jeans and stepped out of them. Nicolette picked them up.

So, for the fifth time this evening, I was nude, and hard, in front of strangers.

"How many people have you been naked for tonight?" she asked.

I did the math in my head.

"Fifteen, I think, including you," I said.

"That's right," she said, "and how many girls are here with you now?"

I counted the room, which meant I had to make eye-contact with everybody in the men's room.

"Fifteen," I said.

"Worked out nicely, didn't it. Now you can take your piss."

I walked over to a urinal.

"Hold on, hold on," said Nicolette. "Put your body at an angle, so the girls can still see. Now you can go."

She held my cock in her hand and pointed it at the urinal.

12