Mistress Nicolette Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now the reason I'm holding his dick is to feel the urine pass through his urethra. It's actually kind of a rush. Anyone care to try?"

Several girls stepped forward. I started to piss.

"Go slowly — you'll need to make this last," she said.

After a couple of seconds, Nicolette handed my cock off to the next girl. I tried to keep a slow, steady stream, but the parade of hands on my cock made it hard to concentrate. The last girl — a cute redhead — put her hands on my chest as the last spurts of urine came out.

"Now I shake it, right?" she asked.

"A couple of times, yes," said Nicolette.

The redhead let go of my cock, and I stepped away from the urinal.

"Back to the pool room, ladies," she said.

"May I have my clothes back?" I asked.

"No. Ladies, please form a gauntlet back to the poolroom."

The girls filed out, leaving me alone with Nicolette.

"I'm very proud of you tonight," she told me. "It's almost over."

She opened the door and I stepped out.

The girls were blocking the view of the guys at the bar, leaving a narrow channel for me to walk down.

"Slowly," said Nicolette.

I walked down the gauntlet, and with each step a girl reached out and grabbed my ass. When I got to the corner, Nicolette told me to stop. She looked over at the bar, and then told the girls to step away. I was nude, in a public bar, and everyone could see me now. The old men at the bar continued to watch their basketball game, but the bartender looked over and squinted. Then she walked out from behind the bar and walked over to Nicolette.

"What's going on here?" she asked.

I couldn't tell how pissed off she was.

Nicolette explained about the waxing and the exhibitionism. Then she reached into her bag and pulled out a bottle of lube.

"Peter here has agreed to get up on one of the pool tables and masturbate. Is that OK?"

The bartender looked me up and down, lingering over my cock.

"Just put him on a jacket or something," she said. "I don't want lube or cum on the felt."

Nicolette put my jacket on the pool table and I hopped up. I got into position as the girls and the bartender got into position around the table. Nicolette handed me the lube. I put some on my right hand and leaned back. I started stroking my cock.


I did the numbers in my head. Thirty-one women had seen my nude, ten had seen me get fucked in the ass, and sixteen were watching me jerk off. I felt like some sex toy that had been passed around.

I looked up at the women around me, watching them watch me. That did it. I was done. I shot a big load up into the air and onto my stomach.

The girls applauded, and I sat up. Nicolette handed me some tissues, so I could clean myself up. I stood up and felt light-headed. The bartender went to get me a water.

"Can I put my clothes on now?" I asked.

"When we're ready to leave. Until then, you stay nude."

And so I did. I drank my water, and then Nicolette and I split a beer. It became natural for me to be naked in a room full of women, even when they would put a hand on my thigh or touch my cock (which was finally soft). I felt like this was the role I was born to play — to be nude and available for the sexual pleasure of women whenever they wanted. I felt fantastic.

Nicolette finally handed me my clothes.

"Come on," she said. "Time for your session."

12