Mistress of the Fey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was looking at his still aching hard cock, as if she saw through cloth, and completely ignored the dagger he had put between them. He kept deciding to stab her, but was unable to complete the act. There was not an inch in her body he would dent. He, who never knew beauty he would not destroy or take, could not harm such a staggering creature. For all the women he hurt in his life, this one he would not attack, even to defend himself.

The creature came closer to him and touched his wrist. The dagger fell to the floor. Her naked body came closer and closer to him, her thighs caressing between his, her breath down his neck, near his ear.

"You want me Coll", she said with an icy breath, "and you will fuck me."

The word 'fuck' hit him hard. He could feel her tits pressing his chest. She grabbed his hair and shoved his face into her breasts. His mouth opened immediately and he licked and sucked her as best he could. She smiled as he could not decide between savoring her hard nipples or desperately licking her whole bosom.

"Drop your pants," she ordered, and he obeyed eagerly, throwing every layer of clothing he wore to the ground.

She pulled his face from her body and slapped him hard, smiling. No one had ever treated him like that.

"Look at you," she mocked, "so eager to please me. Don't you want to just give this cock to me?" she slapped him again.

Coll felt confused. He didn't know what was happening. His thoughts could not take form since she had appeared completely naked in front of him. He was partly stuck in that moment, so he could not understand anything that happened since, and from the present he grasped only his own desire. His cock was hurting now, as were his balls. He needed to fuck that spirit, or something. He needed that so bad he could not fear her nor attack her, not even react to the humiliation he felt from her laughter.

His back was against the statue, his legs were softly bent down since he sucked her breasts. Her strong delineated legs came around him and she mounted Coll. She was tight, but not much, so he felt the luscious resistance going in, but not enough he wouldn't slide inside her body as far as she intended. To his fear, she was freezing cold inside. His cock hurt, but it had the opposite effect one would expect from the cold. He felt her cunt bringing him in. She controlled him, and her moan was the pure sound of Lust.

The creature was smiling, a naughty smirk that planted a strange fear in his mind. She could have him any way she wanted now. He had it confirmed by her throwing her legs around him, hitting the statue's base and breaking stone to form herself in a complete embrace. Her fingers were penetrating the Virgin's legs. He was between the pious statue and this demon, as she rocked up and down on his cock, pulsing as she moved.

At a loss, he saw his sister. The cloth put in her mouth was now on the floor. She was lying naked as he had left her, but she was biting her fingers and moving her body as if experiencing great pleasure. She grabbed the blanket beneath her and bit it intently. Brianna was moaning loudly, and her hips and thighs came up and down as if someone was fucking her. She moved with the rhythm of the demon, and when it started to fuck Coll wildly, Brianna's tits violently jolted about.

The creature grabbed his head and focused him on her, taking his attention away from Brianna. It was her great breasts he saw jolting now, provocatively rubbing his face. He gave himself to it, licking her all over. She was playing with her hips and swinging them with abandonment, and he finally and loudly came.

While she still rode him hard, now a dark set of majestic black wings spread from her back. She stared at him and he saw how deep he could gaze into her, as if her eyes were the gates of the Abyss. There came a tail from her back, and it grabbed his leg. Her entire being was squirming and clinging on him, as his cock would not tire nor stop cumming, yet, he was still desperate for release.

He could barely breathe, as she kept sucking the sheer life out of him. Finally, Marian got to the church. Since she had learned they had left Brianna alone with Coll, she tried to get away from their brothers and come to her aid. It was hard, but she finally managed to get rid of them and ran to help her friend.

When she came in, she saw no demon. At the very moment Marian forced the door, the winged monster let go of Coll and became invisible again. Marian saw only what she expected: Brianna was clearly just released from someone fucking her, and Coll was still cumming. Even though they were not near each other, Marian had no way to guess differently than the worst scenario. The damn man had raped his sister even inside the church.

She bolted furiously to Coll, whose mind was as weak now as his body. He tried to look at who came running, but he saw only her fist before it crashed hard on his mouth, even braking one of his teeth. There was no time to recover, for she grabbed Coll's neck and thrust his head back, hitting the nape of his neck against the statue behind him.

Marian did not see, however, that the demon was still there. While Marian ran to hit Coll, the creature had given herself with abandonment to licking any cum on the floor. Brianna was waking up, and she saw the demon smiling, licking something shinning from the aisle. It was beautiful like mead, not like the day to day drink they might enjoy in her village, but in the greatest description of ancient poetry. That was the sacred liquid of the old ways.

The demon's bulging chest softly caressed the floor and its hard, cold tongue licked the dirt along with the cum. The long, green hair; the poisonous eyes; the great hips up on the air; it was all as beautiful to Brianna as the liquid the creature devoured.

She wanted to share it with the demon, and she did. Down to floor went Brianna, tongue first, with a smile on her face as soon as she touched the first drop. Even though Marian was smashing Coll's skull with her fury, the creature knew there was little time. It grabbed Brianna and gave her a profound kiss, thrusting down her throat what cum it had caught within its mouth. Marian saw her friend with her knees on the floor, her beautiful skinny body naked and poised as she stretched her torso up, as if she was kissing the air. From behind, Marian could not perceive Coll's cum being fed to Brianna.

Coll had already made his sister drink his cum. This time, it tasted nothing like before. Brianna felt restored and completely awake. Marian looked at her, surprised. Her friend seemed slender and agile, not weak and thin as usual. Her blonde hair seemed to glow despite the dim light inside the church.

But they had no time to understand everything that happened there. Marian had given them the slip, but now Brianna's other brothers finally burst into the church. They saw Coll fallen, bleeding from his head, without any pants and with his cock apparently dried out and frozen, while Marian had blood on her hand and coat, and Brianna stood completely naked in the middle of the nave, as if her nakedness was completely natural.

They came running, her older brother, Hidvar, in front. The demon, still invisible to anyone but Brianna, whispered strange words in her ear. The girl heard herself mouthing them instinctively, and the big man was halted in the middle of a step. She could feel him. Brianna was not only seeing him, she sensed his vital energy, his anger, his blood, everything that was life in him.

The others were in shock. Brianna suddenly felt so powerful, she found an untamed audacity inside herself, even to try an idea that came to her head. She forcefully moved her arms as if she pushed him, and it worked! Hidvar was thrown away and knocked all the other men behind him. Brianna could not contain her laughter. Marian found it as funny as startling, but Brianna was trembling with joy, her body lightly stepping the floor with only the tips of her feet.

The commotion, however, had hurried the Friar back. He saw both Marian, who he hated as a person prone to independence far beyond the role of a woman, and the provocative Brianna, in his eyes the last corruption left behind by her mother's soul, buck naked inside his church. Even worse, he noticed the pagan star on her chest.

"Be gone, demon!" shouted Friar Theodore as he came from behind the altar marching with his cross held high.

Brianna looked at the symbol of death Theodore had in his hand. It troubled and enlightened her at the same time. That pain she felt when her brother had brought her into the church had now become only a discomfort because she was so strong. But it was only when she saw the Friar that she understood what that pain was. This whole place, intolerant to life, with its big god hanging dead on the altar, all this church was a tomb to her.

Marian was at a loss and simply looked at Brianna, ready to protect her or to attack the men, as her friend would need. But Brianna felt it was better to stop while she had the advantage. Throwing her brother at the others seemed to have cost her a bit or the strange energy she had inside herself. Who knew what more she could do before running it all out? On the other hand, she wondered if she was understanding this properly? Would she need that strange mead she drank before in order to be this strong?

"Don't be silly, girl," it was that voice who so made her think of the mother she never knew, coming dimly from far away, "you are the power."

Brianna looked back and found the demon going through a side exit, as if guiding her. She called Marian with a simple look while her brothers worked up the courage to face her again. Both women ran out of the church. Brianna had no need of clothing or blankets to face the freezing morning outside.

Running was fun. Brianna felt free and powerful, independent at last from all those men she left behind. Smiling, both women abandoned the village and entered the forest.

12