All Comments on 'Mistress Plays Her Way'

by Lockit

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Phenomenal!

Fantastic. Can't wait for more. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
wow!

Wow. Amazing story of seduction and control. Loved it. Please write some more.

Thor_in_CaliforniaThor_in_Californiaalmost 16 years ago
This was very hot.

Very well written. The descriptions were excellent and make the reader feel he/she is there experiencing the scene. You have a wonderful imagination. Please keep writing and push our envelopes!

mslv4Hermslv4Heralmost 16 years ago
Amazing Story

Absolutely loved this story. It really captures the essence of dominance and submission from both the dominant's and the submissive's viewpoint. The spanking scene is exquisite.

EmirusEmirusabout 6 years ago
Superb story

I cannot praise this story too highly. 11 out of 10 and brings back so many memories of a lovely lady I met several years ago and visited 4 times until a change in my life prevented it. I have visited several professional mistresses both before and after this lady and without going into detail there are so many similarities with my first visit to someone who I still think of as “my mistress” rather than “a mistress.” But even taking my bias into account this story is so excellently written and progresses at just the right pace and was also just the right length for the first chapter in an interesting storyline. Such a great pity that the author didn’t continue writing because she obviously has a talent for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good premise.

Poor reality.

Saying a sex act happens isn't erotic. Describing it in detail has the porential to be erotic.

DESSERT is sweet sruff at the end of a meal. DESERT is like the Sahara Desert.

He's sitting at the table. He's told to walk to her bedroom. He does. He kneels by the bed as instructed. All of a sudden, he's handcuffed. When and how did that happen.

Sex scenes disappoiting.

Two stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous