Mistress Plays Her Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please mistress! Please let me finish!"

I moved my head back and forth negatively and smiled to let him know I wasn't displeased with him. He groaned in need to continue and please me. I could feel his cock head pressed against my buttocks and pushed back a bit, bringing forth a gasp and a groan from my wonderfully-horny submissive. I reached behind me and stroked my hand over his hard cock that was still incased within his clothing.

Derek groaned again and moved upward against my hand, making me smile once more. The poor man! I laughed aloud and squeezed him hard. His 'oh god' came out in an almost breathless gasp. Again I laughed and stopped. I stood and walked to the bed and sat on its edge and looked at him laying there so horny.

"Do you wish to please me Derek?"

His head nodded as he rushed, ready to beg to please me. "Yes!" I stopped dead still and looked at him. "Yes what?" I demanded sternly. "Yes mistress..." He gulped. "Please, mistress, please let me please you!"

"Stand and strip Derek!"

He quickly rose to his feet and in a rush, tried to strip his clothes off. "Slow down Derek!" He slowed his pace and removed his clothes, his cock popping up when freed. "Mmmmm... very nice Derek." He smiled and continued to pull his slacks from his legs. When he finished I ordered him to kneel beside the bed in front of me. "Please me! Please me like you have never pleased a woman before Derek!"

Very quickly, my very willing and horny submissive proved his talents far exceeded most and I was ready to grind against him, wanting that climax we had both waited so long for. Grabbing his head by his hair I pulled and pushed his head as he worked diligently on my clit, as I fell back upon the bed, giving him more access to me. His hand moved up and he slipped a finger into my hot and wet pussy, as he sucked harder and moved his head to and fro. Pumping his finger into me, he groaned and stopped, looked up at me and then went in for the climax I could no longer hold back.

My body spasmed and I cried out, drowning out his satisfied groan. As my body convulsed he slowed his mouth upon my clit but didn't remove it. Slowly as my body convulsions slowed, he gently and slowly licked at me, tasting my cum and bringing me close to another climax. I wanted his cock within me so badly, but I couldn't give him that; not yet anyway.

"Come lay beside me Derek."

Quickly he stood and moved to the bed and laid himself next to me. I could see his face, wet from my juices and reached to wipe them over his face. He moved his face any direction he could, enjoying the feel of it spreading all over his lower face, breathing in the scent of me on my fingers whenever I got close to his nose. I reached down and stroked his cock a few times, bringing out of him a gasping he couldn't deny me. His cock pulsed hard against my hand and I grasped him tightly and moved my hand up and down. His eyes closed.

I held him as I moved upward and moved over him, my long hair tickling him. Bending my head I moved my lips to his hard, pulsating cock and slipped my tongue out and over the head of his cock. His eyes opened and a look of pure pleasure came upon his face. His hands reached for me and I watched as it seemed he thought better of the idea and restrained himself, his hands held suspended in midair. I smiled and whipped my tongue quickly over the length of his cock, twisting it around him, his cock leaping upward in need. Up and down his cock I flicked and licked him numerous times until I took his head into my mouth and sucked hard. I could tell he wanted to push himself into my mouth, but I wouldn't let him.

I whipped at his cock with my tongue as he gasped, needing more. His need pleasing me greatly. I continued until I knew he wanted to cum and then stopped and looked at him as he strained to control himself. The look on his face showed me that he wanted to beg for me to continue, but wouldn't. I almost wanted to push him so far that he would beg, but not because I wanted or needed him to beg, but because of how it would effect him, but I resisted that urge.

"Mistress... I..."

"Shhhh Derek... all in good time my darling." He returned my gentle smile, all while trying to contain the lust he felt.

I moved off of the bed and to the cart and opened a door. I removed a medium sized dildo and moved back to the bed and lay down. I handed Derek the dildo. "Fuck me!" I smiled as I knew full well that the last thing Derek wanted to do was to fuck me with a dildo! He wanted to fuck me with his hard and ready and oh so beautiful cock!

Still his need and desire to please me was foremost important to both of us and he did what I ordered, soon enjoying himself greatly. I came hard many times as he continued to fuck me with the dildo. On my last climax, I reached down and stilled his hand, the dildo still within me and pulled his hands to hold me around my waist. I wound my hands in his hair and pulled him to my lips and kissed him deeply, both of us moaning into one another's mouths.

As we kissed I held him firmly, moving my hands all over him and without him noticing removed the dildo from my well fucked pussy and put it beside me in the bed. Gazing into his eyes, feeling his hard cock, still needful of a cum, hard against me made me crave him, but it wasn't time for that.

With one final kiss and a firm hug, I moved slightly away from him and looked deep into his beautiful eyes. "Mine... mine, mine, mine."

His need to be mine was so great that all he could do was nod his head and his eyes closed for a moment, absorbing the emotional high of it all. We were both emotionally high and of course his sexual desire added to it all. He was ecstatic that he had pleased me and that alone was a high for him, but there was so much more he needed and it all consumed him like only a submissive could be consumed.

I slowly moved upward and off of the bed and stood looking at my handsome submissive male, hard cock and all. I pointed to the head of the bed, as we had been lying across its width and told him to lie upon it the proper way. I loved watching his firm body with his muscles tensing and relaxing as he moved to obey. When he lay lengthwise upon the bed, face up, I smiled. "Turn over Derek." He turned over, face down.

I let him lay there for a number of minutes before I said or did anything. I loved looking at him and allowed myself that pleasure. Slowly I walked around the bed and at each corner of the bed, I pulled the straps I had permanently attached to the wood frame and secured first a wrist and then a leg, moving to the other side and doing the same until he was completely bound to my bed. I walked to my cart, as Derek's turned head strained to watch me and see what I was doing.

Smiling and knowing he couldn't see me and could only hear me, I opened a door and removed a leather strap paddle. I smacked it against my hand firmly with a quick snap and was very satisfied with the sound of his breath escaping him with a gush and a long drawn out 'oh'.

I moved to the bed and sat upon it and stroke his ass with the leather strap. I ran it in circles over his tensing butt and gave a short snap of it on his ass. He gasped expecting it to be a harder slap, tensing and relaxing, tensing again and waiting for another. Relieved it wasn't harder and yet wishing it had been. I could see it all on his face and with his body movements.

Smiling, I started hitting his ass harder with each strike as he soon started wiggling as much as the binds would allow. His ass moved upward wanting the smacks and away when they became harder to handle. He struggled to not make a sound and yet that was exactly what I wanted to cause him to do. His silence inspired me to hit him harder and harder. Soon he couldn't contain himself or the need to gasp or cry out. His whimpers turning to outright cries, as he struggled against movement, encouraged me to continue and soon he was struggling against the binding and the paddle that came quicker on his ass, repeatedly striking him with blows that soon brought him to tears.

As his ass reddened and all he was doing let me know he was right where I wanted him emotionally, I eased up on his ass and let him absorb it all. Once in a while I would give his ass a hard smack and when he thought I would stop, I started again. Never before had I wanted so badly to bruise an ass and make him whimper before me and ending in tears, of which I would kiss and wipe away as I held him and gave him my love. For indeed, I did love this submissive man that so willingly took what I gave him.

Soon he was crying out, tears sliding from his face and into the pillow that cradled his face. Lost in a world of pain and pleasure and need, I stopped and moved around the bed undoing the straps. He curled on his side watching me through his healing tears, his cock no longer hard, hard, but semi hard. I moved to lie beside him and pull him to me, kissing his face where wetness lay and stroking his head that lay rested upon my full breast. I held him until his tears subsided and he nuzzled against my breast.

As he gained control and lay, held safely within my loving arms, I could once again feel his hard cock against me. I pulled him upward to lay more evenly with me on the bed and held him tightly against me, gently pushing up against him, tempting him and inducing his desire. Grasping his hair and winding it within my hands I pulled his head toward me to kiss him and continued to use his mouth for my pleasure. When he moaned, I pulled away and whispered. "Fuck me Derek, my beloved."

His hard cock filled me and I gasped in pleasure. How long it seemed that I had waited for this! So many days and nights learning him and helping him to know me better so that he could fill my wet pussy with his hard shaft! Finally he was mine; all mine and I couldn't have asked for more. He filled me, pumped me, hard and fast just how I like to be fucked and I knew he wanted and needed desperately to cum, but refused to let himself until I either encouraged him to or I had cum so many times that he would feel he had pleased me enough that I would allow his cum.

I wouldn't have minded if he had cum the moment he entered me, but he didn't know that and I wasn't going to tell him that, at least not at the moment! As he fucked me hard and I came once again, I wanted his cum more than anything else. "Give me your cum Derek! Give it to me! Now!"

His body tensed as he moved and out of me a couple of times, as hard as he could and as he cried out, in almost tears, he came harder than I had ever felt a man cum inside of me. I came with him and both our cries of pleasure and complete satisfaction filled the room.

As we lay panting and easing into the calm after the sexual storm, Derek moved to my side, holding me tightly as I kissed his dear face. He stroked my body gently without sexual intent and we cuddled, whispering our devotion to one another as dominant and submissive lovers.

Derek finally raised his head and bent to kiss my lips in a tender kiss of love and even submission. When he had done this, he turned his head in the direction of my cart and turned back to me quickly. I knew what was in his mind but waited. He paused for only a moment, but curiosity got the better of him.

"Mistress, just what all is in that cart?"

I smiled one of my brightest smiles, my facial expression a sign of great emotional magnitude for both of us.

"My dear, you will just have to wait to find that out!"

With that, Derek smiled and eased himself back down and next to me, pulling me close to hold me. Satisfied, that there would be a future with his new mistress and happy to know that she had many secrets she intended to share with him!

12