All Comments on 'Mistress Takes a New Slave Pt. 02'

by ConqueredSlave

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I suppose the nonconsensual setup is part of the appeal for the guys who want this. Of course, it is equally as strong a turn off to others. Tagging for that would be appropriate. The blindsiding and fast pace tie into the noncon. He has no time to defend himself. You've already included the hard orgasm as justification for his continued acceptance. Everything seems in place for the professor to go sadistically crazy on him. It would be a nice change if that's not all there was to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Utter and complete stupidity

His I-phone had recorded most all of their encounter. So when he got loose, he removed the cage (it's a toy and a fool removes it without the key in less than a minute - don't write about things you clearly don't understand) gathered his clothes and left to meet with both the Police and the administration. She went to prison, lost her credentials and was never able to teach again. Hard to do with a felony on your records. Did you even bother to consider consequences in this stupid story? No stars for absolute drivel.

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsover 8 years ago
Great second chapter!

I def would take that extra credit! He consented, he could've just failed, or done his class work better all semester. This is a great original senario!

rdoolittlerdoolittleover 8 years ago
More please

Again, please ignore the "anon" troll that finishes other people's work but fails to provide his/her own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I like it! Please keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Those anons are shit

This is an erotic sex story site. If you don't like something you don't have to comment that you don't like it. Just go read something else? Like what are you doing?

This story is great and I look forward to more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Moreee

More. More. More. More.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous