Mistress to Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK guys, line up behind my newest slut. Shit. Since there are now three of them, I need to figure out what to call them. OK. You are now Slut 1, since you were the first. The young one will be Slut 2. The other one is Slut 3. She will be the bottom slut, since she needs an object lesson in humility. OK. Slut 1, get some lube and prepare Slut 3's ass. Slut 2, you are there to get the guys ready. The more saliva you get on their cocks, the more lubrication it will be. That will make it easier on Slut 3 when they fuck her. Now, before we begin, I'm gonna give you all an object lesson. This is what happens when you do not obey." Mistress commanded.

The object lesson consisted of 10-strokes of the cane to Donna's bare ass. By the 7th stroke, her screaming had turned into a whimper. Her white ass rippled like a still pond after a pebble had been thrown into it with every stroke of the cane. Mistress commented that she was a bit soft, and that she would be putting her on an exercise program to firm her up. After the 10-strokes were completed, I began lubing up her asshole as Patrick stepped up and unceremoniously inserted his cock into Trish's mouth. As I was preparing Donna's ass and Trish was preparing Patrick, Mistress went around the couch to speak directly to Donna.

"OK Slut. Here is what's about to happen. My guys are going to fuck both your holes down there. Slut two will be using her mouth to prepare the guys to fuck you. If they fuck your cunt, Slut two will then use her mouth to clean their cocks afterwards. After they fuck your ass, they will come around here to have you use your mouth to clean their cocks. If you refuse to do that, I am going to take my leather strap and whip your cunt until you obey. Got it?"

Donna was sobbing by this point. She simply nodded her head in defeat.

"The correct answer is 'Yes Mistress'." Mistress yelled.

" Yes Mistress. I understand." Came the whispered reply.

"Mistress." I spoke. "Her cunt is drooling. I think that she actually enjoyed her caning."

It was true. Her juices were actually running down her legs.

"Hmmm. Hold on guys." Mistress said. "Slut, have you ever been fucked in the ass?"

"God NO. That's dirty and disgusting." Was Donna's reply.

"OK, guys. Slight change in plans here." Mistress looked at me. "Slut, get one of my strap-ons. I've decided that I want to be the first to break her virgin ass." As I was retrieving the strap-on, as smaller one since I felt some sympathy for her, Mistress questioned Trish as well.

"I, I, I'm still a virgin. I've never had sex with anyone before."

"How wonderful. OK, guys. This one is off limits today."

Mistress lubed up the strap-on, then slowly inserted it into Donna's ass. It was about five-minutes later that Donna began moaning in pleasure and was actually pushing back against Mistress's thrusts. Along wit the dildo that was to go into Donna's ass, I also made sure that the other end was one that would give Mistress pleasure. Donna orgasmed twice before Mistress had he orgasm. From there, it was as Mistress had originally planned it. Trish would suck the men's cocks, then they would fuck Donna's cunt or asshole. After fucking her cunt, Trish would lick and suck their cocks clean. After fuckings her ass, they would go around and make Donna lick and suck their cocks clean. Eventually, the guys finished with Donna. Mistress had them take the two boys with them for the night. Judging by the grins on the men's faces, I had a feeling that the boys were not done for the night. Mistress ordered me to release Donna and clean her up before taking her to bed with me. Mistress took Trish up the stairs with her - along with a couple of strap-ons.

The next morning, Trish was walking weird. It was obvious that Mistress had taken all of her virginities - multiple times. At breakfast that morning, Mistress told the men that they needed to leave Trish alone for a couple days until she could recover. She also said that the boys would be field slaves, but Tom would now be a full-time house slave. I should mention that the boys were walking funny that morning as well.

It was a week later. Mistress had ordered and received dick cages for both of Donna's boys. Their initial laziness had been whipped out of them. Truthfully, they were too exhausted to put up a fight on the evening that their cages were put on. By this time, Tom, Donna, Trish, and I were well beyond any thoughts of fighting back. The four of us were called into the kitchen. We were sat in a chair, one at a time. Mistress had a guest with her. I was first. I was ordered to take off my wedding set. The woman with Mistress began by putting an ice cube on my right nipple. A few minutes later, she used an alcohol swab to clean it off. Thankfully, she dabbed an anesthetic gel on my nipple. A couple minutes later, I sported a 2-inch ring through my nipple. A few minutes later, my left nipple matched my right. She had also attached a thin chain between my new nipple rings. That chain had another 2-inch ring in the center of it. Next was a ring in the folds just above my clit. She attached a couple links of thin chain with a steel ball on the end to that ring. I found out later that the ball would bounce directly on my clit whenever I walked. The rings on my nipples got a chain between them. Last, I discovered why I had to remove my rings. My left labia got pierced and had my engagement ring attached to it. My right labia had my wedding ring.

Tom was next to get pierced. Rings in both his nipples with a chain attached. His wedding ring was attached to his scrotum. Donna got the same as me. Trish obviously didn't have any wedding or engagement rings, so she just got her nipples pierced with the chain as well as having her cunt pierced with the steel ball. It was after that that Mistress had the men bind all six of us slaves to stakes out in the back yard. We had no idea what was about to happen. Branding. That's what happened. You have no idea what agony is until you have had a red-hot iron pressed into your left ass cheek.

We had no idea what was about to happen. The first clue was when I felt the pain of the iron pressed into my ass cheek. I screamed as my body automatically began squirming and bucking in an attempt to get away from the burning pain. I could smell the burning flesh of my ass as the glowing red-hot iron was pressed onto me. It seemed like it was held there for several minutes, be the reality was only mere seconds. I deduced that from being able to see them branding the rest of my fellow slaves. I was first in line. Then, they made their way down through the other three slaves. Shortly after receiving my brand, one of the guys applied some type of lotion to the brand. It must have had some sort of topical anesthesia in it, because it immediately began soothing the pain. After applying the lotion, he put a cotton dressing over it. Over the next week, they would apply the lotion and change the dressing three times a day until it healed enough to no longer require it.

It has been a year since the government overthrow. Tom, Donna, Trish, and I are full-time house sluts. We do all the housework, cleaning, and all the other mundane chores. We are also full-time sex slaves. It is not a rare occurrence when we are in the middle of cleaning a room when we are grabbed, bent over a chair (couch, table, or any other available piece of furniture) and fucked vigorously. We never wear clothes, except for high heels, stockings, and garter belts, so we are always fully accessible. The small steel balls on our vaginal piercings ensure that we are always aroused and ready. We do wear a chain around our waists that has a small pouch to hold a tube of lube for our asses. Of course, our anal plugs make sure that our asses are always stretched and ready for a cock to be shoved in them.

David and Jeff have lost all their fat and gained quite a bit of muscle. That comes from the hard work in the fields that they now perform. They have gotten quite used to servicing the men with their mouths and asses at night. As an occasional reward for their performance, Mistress will occasionally remove their dick cages and allow them to fuck us house slaves. Well, actually it is only Donna, Trish, or Tom. Mistress has decided that I am now strictly a lesbian sex slave. The men don't mind that because they still have two and a half women to use.

Half a woman, you ask? Yes. That would be Tom. When our neighbors gave Mistress Donna and her children, Mistress decided that she didn't need Tom to work the fields anymore. As stated earlier, he became a house slave. What we didn't know until a few months later was that she had started giving Tom female hormones. Over the next couple of months, his libido changed. His dick was no longer trying to inflate inside his cage. His nipples and his chest became more sensitive. His body shape began changing. He was becoming softer. Eventually, I noticed that he appeared to be actually growing breasts. When we asked Mistress about that, she laughed and told us what was happening. Tom was becoming a trans-girl. She would not spend the money for the operation, but Tom would grow breasts and begin looking like a woman. She had him stop cutting his hair and begin applying makeup. His dick no longer works, but Mistress keeps him in his cage. She says it is because she liked the decoration on him. It's like an additional piece of jewelry.

It has been 2 years since I became a slave. I have accepted my place here, and I have grown to enjoy having sex with women. I found that the orgasms I have from women are much better than the orgasms that men can give me. Also, a woman with a strap-on can go for a lot longer than a man can. A man goes soft after they cum, after all. A strap-on doesn't have that problem. I find that I enjoy the taste of a woman's pussy, while I always found the taste of sperm rather bland. The one thing that I used to miss was the feeling of cum spurting inside me when a man orgasmed while fucking either my cunt or ass. Mistress recently solved that problem when she purchased a few new strap-ons. These strap-ons have a reservoir in the bottom of them and a squeeze pump attached. When the woman wearing the strap-on is ready, she squeezes the bulb, and that causes the fluid in the reservoir to shoot out as if it is a real cock cumming inside me. The strap-ons even came with a fluid that has the same consistency as sperm. A few weeks ago, she had several of her friends over to gang bang me using them. I have no idea how many times they used them on me, but I enjoyed every single time. I was so exhausted when it was over that I don't even remember how I ended up in my bed.

I'm not feeling right this morning for some reason. I hope that I'm not coming down with the flu. I had to jump out of bed and scamper to the bathroom to throw up. That was weird. When I tried to brush my teeth, the smell of the toothpaste began to make me sick. Yep, coming down with something. I hope it isn't COVID, although I really have no idea how I could have caught that. I never leave the house, so I am nowhere that I could get exposed. None of Mistress's guests have had it either. I'll just have to let her know that I am getting sick. I hope it doesn't last very long. At least I can get some sympathy and be taken care of by my husb.... Sorry, 'she's' now my wife since 'she' is no longer really a man.

Tammy (Mistress changed her name from Tommy) has been looking a bit depressed as of late. It was about a week ago that I mentioned to her that my tits were becoming more sensitive for some reason. I think that's when she started looking more depressed. When I tried making breakfast this morning, the smell of the eggs caused me to go into dry heaves. Thankfully, Tammy and the other tow house slaves took up the slack. When I told Mistress of my ailment, she got a weird smirk on her face. She had me eat a couple slices of toast and told me to go lay down for a while. She told me that she expected that this was just a temporary thing and would pass eventually.

Six weeks earlier - Tammy speaking:

It has been about two years since everything fell apart. I just barely made it out of the building when the overthrow was happening. I raced home to get my wife so we could escape the country, but it was too late. As my wife told you, we became slaves to our former slaves. My name used to be Tom, but it has now been changed to Tammy. That's because our Mistress had been unknowingly giving me female hormones in order to transform me into a T-girl. I still have my dick, but it is always limp. I can still cum, but it isn't really that satisfying with a flaccid dick.

So, today Mistress had me bound to a chair next to a large rubber mat in the center of the living room. Oddly, she took off the cage on my dick. She was holding a container filled with a white substance that oddly looked like sperm. There was a LOT of it in there. It looked like at least two cups worth. After putting a ball gag in my mouth, she began fondling my dick. Then she began whispering in my ear to tell me her latest diabolical plan.

"You've seen me and my friends fucking your wife with those new strap-ons. You know how much she loves the feeling when we inject that fake cum into her cunt. We've been doing it for a couple of months now. All that time, we have been using fake cum to simulate the effect. I am going to change that up a bit today. What you don't know is that about 4 months ago, I replaced her birth control pills for placebos. I have also been tracking her cycles. Today, she should be at her peak fertility.

"You see this beaker here? This morning, a couple of my friends and I went to a couple of frat houses at the university. We managed to get every guy on the football, basketball, and soccer teams, as well as several other frat members. We had them all ejaculate into beakers, several of them more than once. Instead of using that fake semen today, we will be using real semen in our strap-ons. Your wife will not know until she discovers that she is pregnant.

"I'm even going to let you help. You see, I'm a big believer in having the spouse present during the conception of their wife's child. You will be holding the bulb, and at the signal, you pump it to inject the semen deep inside her fertile womb. To show you what a nice and fair Mistress I am, I'm also going to give you a chance at impregnating her. I'm going to allow you to cum in this beaker so it will be mixed in with all the other sperm. Although it will be a very, very slight chance, perhaps one of your little swimmers will win the race. There are even a couple of the other guys that sort of look like you did before you became a woman. It will be quite the surprise when the baby is born to see what it looks like."

Mistress began jerking my flaccid dick as she turned on the vibrating butt plug in my ass. It took a bit, but she finally got a few weak dribbles to come out and run into the beaker. She laughed as she gently stirred it into the mixture. She then replaced my cage and left me there.

A little bit later, seven of Mistress's friends arrived. My wife was led in and placed on the mat. It was a four-hour lesbian gang bang. I had to watch the entire thing. My wife was distracted every time that they filled the reservoirs with real semen. She never had a clue that they weren't using the fake stuff. While one woman was fucking her with the dildo, one of the other women was sitting on her face if she was on her back or sitting with my wife's face buried in her pussy during doggie style. I was dutifully sitting with the bulb in my hand and squeezing it when the woman fucking her was ready. Not a single drop was waisted, it all went into her cunt. When one of the women fucked her ass, it was with a regular strap-on so as to not waste any of the semen in a location that it couldn't possibly get her pregnant. When the beaker of semen was emptied, they began scooping up the overflow to reuse it.

Mistress again whispered in my ear when they were finally done. "Not a fucking word to her. I want this to be a surprise. Based on how much cum we pumped into her today, I'm sure that she is already pregnant. Even so, we will be doing this every month until she is pregnant."

The other two house slaves had been serving drinks and snacks as the orgy was happening. They continued as I was unbound and tasked with helping my wife to the bathroom to clean up. Mistress admonished me to only clean her on the outside. I was not to do anything to try and clean her inside her cunt. She didn't want any sperm to come out and reduce the chance of conception.

Back to Angie - Six weeks after the first gang bang:

My mind was playing out my symptoms. OK, sure. The flu included vomiting and even body aches. Oddly, I didn't feel like I had a fever, and the only body pain I had was on my tits. Later, I realized that I was only sick for an hour or so in the morning. This repeated itself over the next few days. Maybe one of the women was contagious two weeks ago during my second gang bang. Mistress had started that on a monthly basis about six weeks ago. Anyway, I decided that I would request a doctor to visit if I was still having symptoms tomorrow morning.

The next morning, I asked Mistress if she could have the doctor come by as I was still experiencing these symptoms. Instead, she just smirked and handed me a small box.

"Here. Follow the instructions. This should be able to diagnose your problem."

"A pregnancy test???" I cried out. "But Mistress, I haven't had sex with a man in over a year? How could I have possibly gotten pregnant?"

It was then that Mistress told me about what she did. Instead of being angry, I was overwhelmed with joy. I had wanted a child or two, but after becoming a slave, I didn't think it was possible. Granted, I had envisioned having a baby with my husband, Tom, but that was pretty much out of the cards by this point.

"Really?" I screamed in joy. "Thank you, Mistress. I have always wanted to have children."

"Well, that's good, My Pet. Just to let you know; I will be adopting it as soon as the baby is born. You and Tammy will become nannies. The child will be raised as a free person."

"Will you let me have more children as well?" I asked.

"Probably." She smiled. "I think I'll get Trish knocked up next, though."

18-years and about 8 months later:

"Happy Birthday, Adam!" Mistress cried out.

Adam looked at the display in front of him.

"Now you know why I insisted that all your friends that you invited to your party be over 18-years-old. You and your friends may use them as you wish until midnight on Sunday. After all, Monday is a school day, so you will need to get a little rest before going to school." It was mid-afternoon on Friday. It was Adam's Birthday today.

Yes, Adam was my first-born child. He didn't know that. Mistress had adopted him as soon as he was born, as she did with my other two children as well as Trish's four children. All of the children knew that they had been adopted, but they were never told that it was Trish and me that were their birth mothers. Adam had no clue that he was about to fuck his own biological mother. I was, after all, just a slave. Donna, Trish, Tammy, and I were spread around the room in different forms of bondage. As part of Adam's birthday party, he and all 15 of his guests would be allowed to use and abuse the four of us for almost a full day and a half. The other children would get the same thing on their 18th birthdays. As for this weekend, they were staying with the neighbors. Damn, I could feel my cunt drooling down my legs in anticipation. I really hoped that they wouldn't be tentative using the cane on my ass. That always got me ramped up.

"Oh, I should probably let you know, that one," As Mistress pointed to me. "hasn't had a real cock in almost 20-years."