Mistress Viagra Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She told me that even thought I had only been introduced to her today, she had been present for every Skype session I had had with her mistress, and that she picked me over several other men her mother had been doing the same thing to.

She liked that I was so obedient and submissive, and that she thought I looked good In a dress, and was looking forward to helping me develop full breasts, and a tight trim waist, and that she planned on keeping my ass full 24/7 while feminizing me, and making me into a 100% passable woman.

I almost couldn't believe my ears as she was speaking. He voice reassuring me that she wanted me to be submissive to her, and that she actually desired to have me as the father of her baby, and a cross dressing sissy husband, that would look talk and act like a woman. That even though I was more than twice her age, she had picked me from a group of men willing to be trained and that most of them were younger, but she picked me.

Her talking led me to cum in her again, and she held me tight, and said I would soon be faithfully sleeping on the floor next to her bed, listening to her get fucked by the young studs she was going to willingly offer her pussy to, and that it was going to be my job to get her wet, get them hard with my mouth, and then clean their cum from her as she only wanted to have babies with me.

As she said babies, I began to think about being married to this beautiful young girl and her being my wife, and me being the sex slave to her and her lovers and I came yet again.

She smiled at me knowing that she was pleasuring my mind with her words, knowing she was going to have me for life as her full time slave, to cook, to clean, to service her every need, want and desire. I was beginning to realize I was being hypnotized into being her toy, and I would be hers for life.

The candle was burning low again and I was still hard as a rock but felt as though I couldn't even think about cumming again but my mind was now being controlled by my cock and it was still feeling the pleasure of the tight hole it was filling, the girl was continuing to tell me of her plan of complete and total domination of my mind body and soul, and caressing my face and my brain with thoughts of being with her all day every day.

Soon we heard the sound of the door again and we both looked on with anticipation as her mistress walked down the stairs turned on the light and walked over to us.

We didn't know what time it was, how long we had been there, or how much longer we still needed to be there.

We were both scared to see he mother carrying 2 super gigantic dildos, and a horse speculum, a number of syringes, a large container of lube, and a baby doll.

Her mother looked on at us and smiled with a sinister grin knowing we were both scared with the objects she was about to introduce to us, but it soon became evident, these were meant for me, and not for the girl.

Sweat began to pour from my forehead as I looked at the girl, somehow thinking she knew what her mistress was about to do to me.

She again for the millionth time held my head and positioned me for a passionate kiss, and I began to feel the butt plug harness being unsnapped, and felt the tugging that would soon lead to my hole being empty.

Sure enough, the butt plug was removed, and I felt something cold being applied to the center of my back. After a moment, the pain of a long sharp needle was felt as he mother proceeded to give me an epidural.

A second later my whole lower body went numb, her mother set up a video camera, and turned on a video screen that was right in front of us. I could see a perfect view of my now massively open gaping ass, and looked on in disbelief as the horse speculum was slid into my open hole. I couldn't feel it, but watched as she slowly and carefully worked it in and it made its way to the full depth of my colon. She began to open it up and she took her time, massaging my ass cheeks as she twisted the bolts that opened it further and further and yet even further till she then took a ruler and showed me my ass was open a full 8.5 inches round. Again I couldn't feel it, but knew that if I could I would be in excruciating pain. She took the baby doll, and dipped into a big bucket of lube taking it out it dripped with the thick viscous clear liquid. She positioned the doll feet first at my anus, and pushed it in deeper and deeper till the head of the doll was at least 6 inches inside of me. She then began slowly letting the speculum close, while gradually pulling it from my hole. With each motion, and would close it a little bit, then pull it out a bit. I was slowly beginning to regain some feeling in my lower body, and after about an hour the speculum was finally closed enough to be fully removed. The doll was inside me, and mistress began to spank my ass with a wooded paddle, the feeling was returning and as my ass reddened, the pain from the paddle was beginning to be notices by my brain, as was the bloated and full feeling from the doll being lodged into my ass.

Mistress prepared a large enema, and put an inflatable dildo nozzle into my butt. She started letting the flow of the enema release into me, and explained to me, that I was now going to feel what the girl will feel when she gives birth to the baby she knows we are making together. My belly began to swell and become bloated and full. I looked and felt as thought I was pregnant, and was well aware of the pain of the doll being deep inside of me.

Mistress places a long piece of duct tape across my ass cheeks, squeezing them shut, then again poured the wax from the candle across my back and down my ass, making sure the hot wax was hitting around my anus, and running down my balls.

She lit another candle, and walked away again, but this time before she left she put a sissy hypno video on the tv for us to watch, and walked up the stairs leaving us alone again with the lights out and only the tv and the candle lit.

The shot was beginning to wear off fast, and I was beginning to cry from the pain I was feeling. My cock was hard, and my mind was still making me want to move in and out of the girls pussy, but the pain I was feeling was ruining any chances I had of concentrating on cumming.

It was hours before mistress returned, and the video was playing over and over, my mind was going crazy, the pain in my lower abdomen was almost unbearable, and my cock was so hard it felt like it had a mind of its own.

The girl did her best to comfort me knowing I was in excruciating pain, and that the tears in my eyes were the result of all the agony I was feeling.

Finally mistress came back down dressed as a nurse and said it was delivery time. She released the tape holding my ass, and allowed me to experience the feeling of my water breaking. She lubed up her hands and began to work them into me, slowly but surely after about an hour she was fully fisting me with both hands, and while doing so was dislodging the doll and soon she could touch the head, she began to reach in further and further till she could put both hands on the dolls shoulders and slowly move it closer towards the exit of my asshole. She then removed her hands and grabbed a pair of large chrome pliers.

She stuck them in my ass and grabbed the doll, she told me to push and I did, she ordered for me to breath in deep breaths and to push on every third breath. It took about 4 hours of me being in this simulated labor befor the head of the doll popped out, she said I was doing fine, and then had me continue to push until the shoulders popped out. I felt as though I was being ripped apart my insides were sore and numb, I could see on the video screen I was bleeding, and yet Mistress continued, telling me to breath and push till finally the whole baby popped out, my ass squirted out a bunch of lube, and blood, and mistress then cleaned off the doll, and announced I had just experienced the feeling of child birth. She put a super gigantic dildo into my ass and I didn't even feel it. She strapped the harness back into place, and then said that since I was in labor for so long, she was keeping us locked up for another 12 hours. I was crying hysterically, and the girl was too. We both just wanted this to end, but we're going to no such luck. Mistress called upstairs that she was ready, and seconds later two large black men came down, they walked up to us, took out their cocks and put them in our mouths. We each began to suck for what seemed like hours.

The men finally unloaded their cum into our mouths and instead of swallowing, we both looked at each other and began to kiss passionately. We mixed the cum for the two men together in our mouths while we moved it back and forth finally each having an equal amount inside of us we locked our eyes together and swallowed together in unison.

The men laughed at each other put their cocks back into their pants and walked away from us. Mistress escorted them back up the stairs and again left us alone.

When Mistress finally returned again we were both feeling tired and worn out. She gave us each some water, relit the pipe and allowed us each to take a few hits off it before announcing to us that she had one more thing left for us to do. She removed the strap that was holding us together attached me to a chain so I couldn't go far. Did the same to the girl, then allowed me to remove my cock form its new found home.

She helped me stand up then lowered the girls legs and helped her up.

We both could hardly stand. My ass was dripping, and it felt like it was completely wide open, I felt as though I had serious internal injuries. After the girl got up off the table, I was instructed to lay down and place my feet up in the stirrups. The girl was told to get on top of me with her ass over my face. As she did so, mistress told me to open my mouth, and cum and pee began to leak into my waiting mouth, I swallowed as I was instructed to do so. And soon we found ourselves strapped together again in a 69 position.

Mistress told us we would spend the next 24 hours like this, and walked away.

The smell from inside the girl was that of sweat, pee, and cum, it was unpleasant, but the look of the girls hole was wonderful. My cock was still hard even after all this time, and I was still feeling the need for release. The girl began sucking and licking at my dick, and I graciously licked and sucked at her pussy, after a while the smell from my pee and cum was replaced with the delicious taste of he succulent juices, and I was in heaven, enjoying the delicious juice of my now new young Mistress.

The girl peed in my mouth several times and I released my bladder as well on a number of occasions. I drank all the pee every time she needed to go. And cleaned her repeatedly during the time we were locked together, finally after what seemed like an eternity. Mistress returned, and released us. She told the girl I was now officially her new slave and she was free to do with me as she pleased.

We were allowed to go and do whatever she wanted to do.

My new Mistress too hold of my leash she guided me up the stairs in the upstairs in the house, we walked down the hall to her room where we were to be sleeping for the night.

Continued in next chapter.

12