All Comments on 'Mistress X'

by ZinniaX

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushabout 15 years ago
A very nice first effort

You have a good sense of the erotic here, and this could make a good starting point for a series of stories. Think about drawing out the action a bit, and not be in such a rush to get to the conclusion. You definitely have some talent -- welcome to Literotica.

mjar65mjar65about 15 years ago
more?

really sexy...enjoyed it a lot but am assuming it will develop more ...and that their relationship will become even more intense ...hope so *grin*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
It's so descriptive, it's poetic!

Oh my. You know how to spin a tale. This is a breathless and sexy painting of a word picture. I'm drawn in, aroused, present, and intensely involved. Thank you!

-Carl

BahamaBahamaabout 11 years ago
Awesome

That was so frickin hot !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

That was hot, I showed it to my wife, she said it reminded her of her first job as a legal secretary, the older, sexy partner in the law firm she worked for seduced her and she became her little kitten, she told me they would have fingering sessions most days and the evenings she was working late were at her place for sex, I never guessed at the time, I just thought my hot little wife couldn't get enough of my cock. She did confess many years later, which is why I showed her the story. Well done from us...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous