Mitzi Seduces Mrs. Robinson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I removed my hand from her mouth and replaced it with my lips, and I felt the warm breath of her panting inside my mouth. I knew that I had made her feel things she'd never felt before. And with that thought, I could feel my own juices begin to trickle from me and slicken the insides of my thighs underneath the bright yellow sun dress that I'd worn especially for Mitzi.

Finally, the throbbing and tingling subsided as the final few waves of her orgasm washed over her, and she went limp. I slid my hand out and raised my fingers to my lips to taste her sweet nectar. The taste of her created this tingling deep in my belly and I knew I needed to taste her again, only more fully and completely. She grinned seductively, signaling her approval, as she watched me sucking her off of my fingers.

I pulled her limp little body next to me and held her, stroking her damp hair and tingling my fingertips over her cheeks, her neck, and her chest, where the smooth skin was still flushed pink with the afterglow of her orgasm. I'm not sure but I almost heard myself whisper "I love you, Mitzi". I was hoping I hadn't said it out loud.

We lay together on the couch for, I'm not sure how long, her body still shuddering every now and then with little aftershocks. I held her tight, trying to make her feel safe in my arms and whispered quiet little reassuring things in her ear, letting her know that it was okay to feel like this, to enjoy the touch of another woman—even when it's your teacher.

Of course, my own arousal was continuing to increase with her naked little body pressed against me. I could smell the scent of my own cunt, which had been oozing nectar since before I got out of my car, knowing what I was planning for Mitzi this afternoon. I'd been masturbating to the thought of her for almost the entire school year, so when it actually became real, I almost came without even touching myself.

But now I was longing for release. My clit was so swollen and sensitive that the least little movement pushed me closer. My nipples literally ached they were so stiff and aroused. Just the touch of the light cotton fabric of my sun dress made me shiver. But I was not expecting Mitzi to do anything for me today. I knew she was inexperienced and confused about what had happened, so I decided that today would only be a day for her to receive pleasure. I would have my own pleasure from her another time, I was sure of it by the way she responded to me.

Slowly I moved to one end of the sofa, stretching her out along the length of it and placing one of her bare feet flat on the floor. This position had the effect that I wanted—it spread her wide open...to my view, my touch, and ultimately to my taste. When she realized how exposed she was, she seductively widened her legs and placed one hand on each knee and pulled them even wider apart. Maybe Mitzi was more experienced than I had imagined? Maybe Mitzi Owens was the total slut that everyone would have had me believe...that Mitzi herself would have me believe. Maybe I was now finding that possibility totally erotic?

I paused for a moment to simply admire her. To drink in the sight of this body, which I had only been able to imagine until that afternoon. Her skin was so smooth and firm, with a tightness that only a teenage girl can know. My eyes moved upward from her carefully painted toes, along her shapely legs, until I reached that coveted V between her legs. But I didn't linger there yet. I wanted to take her all in before returning to claim my ultimate prize. This is likely the only chance I will ever have in my life to enjoy such a body. I wasn't about to rush this moment.

My eyes continued upward, to her flat belly, which was actually a bit sunken right then because she was lying on her back. I watched her abdomen rising and falling slowly with each breath. Her belly button was a cute little "innie," and I couldn't wait for my tongue to dip inside it. Her hands now ran seductively from her knees to her pussy and back again, widening her knees at every pass.

Farther up...her breasts. They looked rather large right now even as she lay on her back. I tried to remember how small they really were when I first saw her in my class last September, barely more than little buds from the look of her clothes at the time. But over the course of the year, they swelled and grew, until the boys were noticing, the girls were jealous, and I was lusting for them.

Her areolas were large and a dark pink, the nipples rising from them, still erect and pulling them tight. I don't know if was from the cool of the air-conditioning or the heat of my gaze, but her nipples were reaching up and begging for more attention.

Then I focused on her pretty face—the graceful curve of her jaw, her full sensuous mouth. Of every part of her

it was her mouth that was and is already all woman. The full lips were slightly parted as she relaxed. Her nose was still that of a girl, small and slightly turned up. Cute was the best way to describe it, and it seemed so out of place with her more womanly body.

Her eyes were closed. But I knew exactly what they looked like—large, brown, and expressive. I had looked into them many times in class. They had caught me staring more than once, imagining what it would be like if ever I were able to get her to this exact place where she was right then. I would have loved to see the look in them as she realized what I was about to do, but I decided not to disturb her, to make her open them just yet because I wanted her to be completely relaxed for what was to come.

Finally, her hair—dark brown and shiny, flowing in curls down past her shoulders when she stood. But now it was forming a lovely frame for her face as it sprawled carelessly over the sofa cushion and cascaded downward slightly off the edge of the couch. I couldn't keep from reaching down to brush it out of her face a little, partly so I could see her more completely, and partly to demonstrate that I was the adult here and she was the younger.

Finally, it was time for my prize. I scooted my knees underneath me at the end of the couch, and the position brought my face in perfect position directly above her little mound. I admired the curve of it, as it rose below her flat belly and I noticed not even a wisp of hair. Mitzi was shaved smoothly from top to bottom like grown women do when they preparing for a night of physical intimacy. Once again Mitzi's budding maturity caught me off guard.

In this position, her scent surrounded me, and I drank it in. It was musky, sensuous, and it was mixed with the smell of her suntan oil and some fruity cosmetic that girls her age seemed to use a little too much of. But even that made my pussy tingle and contract a little as I thought how many times I'd smelled that fruity aroma when I walked by her desk in class. But it was her natural aroma that made my nipples harden further as I imagined her taste.

I tentatively reached down and traced one finger lightly along the length of her little slit. I marveled at how big and womanly her pussy was, even with her lips slightly swollen with arousal. Her leg and stomach muscles tensed a little bit at my touch, but as I continued my light caress, up and down the length of her, she began to relax, even though her breaths seemed to be getting a little quicker.

I moved my other hand down and used both to part her outer lips. She was still wet and shiny with the fluids of her first orgasm, and as I opened her further, I could see the little pools of arousal that were collecting on her pink folds. Higher, I saw my ultimate goal—her clitty, mostly covered by its hood, but beginning to peek out to seek my attention.

I couldn't wait any longer. I moved my face close to her and felt the amazing heat emanating from her sex. I blew my breath over her, not to cool her but to heat her further. And it seemed to work as her hips began to move on the couch as if she didn't know whether to try and get away or move closer.

But even if she had wanted to move away, it was too late. I extended my tongue and made one long lick from that sensitive area just above her tight little rosebud, along her wet folds to her sensitive little pearl. Her body shuddered at this exquisite sensation and a little mewing sound escaped her lips. She was experiencing something for the very first time, or so I chose to believe, and it thrilled me to know I was the one who was showing her the way. At her age it seemed reasonable to me to believe that no woman had ever made love to her with the expertise that and emotion that I was showing her right now.

Another full lick, this time with the tip of my tongue pressing a little farther inside. Then another. And another. Each time upward, I paused to flick her clit back and forth rapidly with my tongue. I varied the pace of my licks, sometimes they came fast, sometimes slowly. I didn't want her to anticipate when the next delicious sensation was coming.

I looked up at her and saw that her eyes were clamped tightly shut and she was biting her lower lip. Her nostrils were flared on her tiny up-turned nose as her breaths came faster and faster. I moved my hands along her abdomen, upward to her breasts and I was again stunned at their absolute firmness. I began to pinch her stiff nipples in rhythm with my licks.

Her hips were writhing on the couch as I continued to pleasure her with my tongue, the licks coming faster and faster, the flicks of her clit becoming harder and more direct. She was moaning now, panting, squirming—unable to take much more of this pleasure, but at the same time needing more and more. The sweetness that can only come from a youthful pussy reminded me again of the debauchery of what I was doing. OMG how it turned me on!

Finally, when I knew the time was right, I sucked her swollen clit into my mouth and began to suckle, nursing on it as I would a little nipple except that Mitzi's clitty was much more firm and even longer than any nipple I had ever seen. It was more like sucking a tiny cock. I giggled inside as I thought for just a second how it reminded me of Dave's little dicklette except that Mitzi's little dicklette was much more erect. At the same time my suckling increased, I pinched hard on her nipples.

Mitzi screamed and began to hump my mouth eagerly and with each thrust of her hips, I sucked harder on her little dicklette and pinched her nipples harder. Then I felt a gushing of her juices on my lips as she came again for me, this time much more violently than the first. Her nectar was flowing from her now and making a wet puddle on the couch. The sight of this took me over the edge with her, and I quickly removed one hand from her breast and thrust it underneath my dress and between my legs—just in time to feel the spasming of my own cunt and to feel the explosion of juices from inside my writhing body.

But I keep my mouth pressed hard against her pussy, allowing her to grind out the last little bit of her orgasm on my face. I wanted to taste her sweet young juices. I wanted her to paint my face with them.

Finally, it was over. Mitzi went limp and seemed to be passed out there on her living room couch. Her body seemed almost lifeless as I watched her there, but I could see her firm young breasts rising and falling slightly with the deep breaths of sleep. Even with her deep tan, I could clearly see that her entire chest was flushed red and her breasts and areolas and nipples were as hard as concrete. It was as if her entire body had orgasmed and she was held in those moments of bliss involuntarily. I was very proud of myself.

Deciding not to wake her, I smoothed my skirt, pulled the spaghetti straps back over my now bare breasts and tried to make myself presentable enough to emerge from her apartment and make my way to my car. The afternoon was getting away and I needed to hurry home to fix dinner for my husband. It was time to go back to being the proper wife, the professional teacher that I was before Mitzi took me over.

As I left her lying there totally nude and unaware in her own living room, I opened the front curtains just enough that I could steal an easy peek of her from outside the window for before I drove away. From the driver's seat of my car, I realized that anyone driving by could see Mitzi lying there totally nude, legs sprawled wide for all to see. The afternoon sun was shining perfectly through the plate glass front window, glistening across her sweat and oil soaked body. I realized that I could not leave her there so vulnerable...but...it was SO erotic...and it seemed so fitting for Mitzi. I backed my car quietly from her apartment parking space and drove away in a continuing sexual frenzy. I think my hand was under my skirt and deep in my pussy for the entire drive home.

I already knew there would be other times—times when I would teach her how to pleasure a woman. And I thought about how her sweet young face would look between my thighs.

Thinking back on that first time with Mitzi was enough to nearly push me over the edge all by itself. As I eased up and stopped at the next traffic light, I slid my hand between my legs and began to slip two fingers back inside my leaking pussy. This time, I was so hot that I almost wished someone would see me.

The anticipation, the dread, the memory of her sweet, young, thick, hot, awesome body all combined to put me in that zone where I just needed to cum. My mother could have pulled up alongside of me and I would not, could not, have removed my fingers from my cunt if my life depended on it. I felt like such a total fucking whore and I loved feeling this way! I smeared my nectar all around my opening and began to rub my clit furiously. There was no time for the usual teasing or preliminaries although I did take a moment to suck my juicy fingers before continuing.

Fortunately, this time the car beside me at the light was a small one like mine, and the woman driver was not high enough to see into my vehicle. But I sensed that she was watching me. I suppose it must have been the wanton expression on my face. Eyes partially closed, lips parted, nostrils flaring—all the signals of arousal. I watched her watch me, but never slowed my fingers. Before the light even turned green again, my legs stiffened, pressing hard against the floorboard of the car, and I had a thunderous orgasm.

Just as the light changed, I wiped my juices from my hand onto my halter top so I could grip the wheel to drive and pulled away slowly. I had no idea what the woman must have been thinking, and at that point, I had too many other things on my mind to really care.

I was on my way to an address that Mitzi had given me that morning. I had no idea what I would find when I got there or what I might be required to do.

All that I knew for certain was that I was driving through the city, naked from the waist down, all on the orders of my young sexy student. And I couldn't stop.

But I guess I'm getting a little ahead of myself. I need to provide a bit more background.

Almost from the minute I left Mitzi's apartment after I seduced her that day, I began to feel this overwhelming

guilt. Here I was, a respected teacher who had just done a terrible thing to one of my students. It didn't

matter that Mitzi seemed to be a willing participant. I was the adult in this situation, and I should have acted accordingly.

Driving home, I could still feel the moisture in my cunt, my arousal still fresh in my mind and my body. And, OH MY, did that sweet body do something to me! I felt light-headed from everything that had happened.

I shook my head to try to bring myself back to my senses, vowing that I could not possibly let anything happen again between Mitzi and me. There was much too much at stake—my career, my marriage, not to mention her adolescent psyche. And, of course, there was my own psyche, which was also pretty screwed up right then.

For the rest of the weekend, thoughts of Mitzi kept flitting in and out of my mind. Little images, the sounds, smells, sensations of my time with her kept coming back. And each time my nipples would stiffen and I would feel that moistening between my legs.

I wasn't sure how I was going to do it, but on Monday I had to tell Mitzi what a mistake it was for me to do that to her on Saturday. I'd ask her forgiveness, beg her not to tell anyone, and pray that one day I would be able to look back on the incident and say, "What the hell were you thinking?"

But when the students began to file into my class on Monday, I realized it wasn't going to be so easy to maintain my resolve. My eyes searched the faces of the students as they came in and found their seats until I found Mitzi. When she saw me looking at her, she blushed a little and gave me a smile that said she was enjoying the secret that only the two of us knew. At least I hoped that only two of us knew!

She was wearing that damn denim micro-mini that always made me crazy when I saw her in it. The muscles rippling in her tight thighs almost forced the dress further up her thick little legs. She had paired it with a white blouse that buttoned up the front, and I could easily see through the ridiculously thin material that she was wearing an uplifting, cleavage enhancing, black half-bra underneath, nipples clearly visible over the top, even jumping out when she opened the front of the matching denim waist length jacket and took a deliberate deep breath thrusting her breasts upward and outward, right toward me it seemed.

Two buttons of the flimsy blouse were already undone, displaying a good bit of her tanned chest. As tight as the blouse was, I expected her full breasts to explode right out of it at any second and send the remainder of the buttons flying toward the chalkboard, scattering and rolling around the classroom floor.

She smiled a little wider, as she noticed my reaction to her sexy outfit and wriggled seductively into her usual spot in the first row directly in front of my desk.

Even though I was shaken at seeing Mitzi for the first time since Saturday, especially wearing an outfit that was so obviously calculated to get my attention, I realized I had a class to teach. So I set about starting a review of some of the things that were going to be on the final exam scheduled for Friday.

I was grateful to be able to turn around and write things on the dry erase board because each time I turned away from the class, it gave me the chance to collect myself a bit and try and gain some control. But each time I turned back, there was Mitzi, sitting there in her sexy outfit, with that cute little girl grin on her face.

And to make matters worse each time I turned around, I noticed that her legs were spread just a bit farther apart. It was obvious that she was teasing me, trying to see how I would react. Once, as I was trying to explain a concept from one of the novels I'd assigned, Mitzi winked at me and casually reached up and unfastened two more buttons on her blouse thrusting her breasts upward and opening her jacket even wider allowing me to observe the ample cleavage that she had developed during the course of the school year.

When I saw that, the words caught in my throat, and I had to fake a coughing spell to give me time to recover. But the last straw came when I turned around from the board once more to see that Mitzi had allowed her skirt to ride up nearly to her waist in the front. I could see the boy to her left trying to get a look out of the corner of his eye, but he didn't have the angle that I did. He couldn't tell, as I could, that Mitzi was not wearing panties! He could however see that she was sitting on her bare ass in her chair. The little skirt made a seductive arch along her upper thigh and across the side of her ass.

That was all I could handle, and I told the class to review on their own for the rest of the period and sat at my desk pretending to look through some papers. Of course, what I was really doing was sitting there watching Mitzi, studying her young pussy as she intentionally displayed it for me, remembering what it felt like, tasted like, smelled like. It was fortunate that I was sitting right then, because my legs were too weak to hold me up. I imagined what it was like to be Mitzi, wearing no undergarments all day just waiting for the opportunity to tease her favorite teacher turned lover.

123456...9