All Comments on 'Mitzi's 18th Birthday Party'

by Tcs1956

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

How stupid do you have to be to read a 9 page story that starts with a warning that it is contains bisexual and gay content and then complain that you had just wasted your time reading a gay story?

hudsonguyhudsonguyover 9 years ago
Loved the story

Loved the story and especially the bisexual aspect. If it were me, I would have had one of them fucking me too.

chauncygardnerchauncygardnerover 9 years ago
nice cuck work

5 Stars. 6 really, loved the exhibitionism.

She would have had more control over hubby if he was locked in a cock cage.

Physical cucking was very good, emotional cucking too!

Any chance she might make plans for Valentine's weekend? Maybe an elegant dinner Friday night with hubby (dressed to kill), then an evening with a better man in a hotel with hubby's help. Big Guy then whisks her away for himself for the rest of the weekend? I mean, she'll be back Monday night, right? She does have the key to his spiked cock cage and he'd been saving up a couple weeks for this weekend. And then there's the Viagra she had him eating the week before. She'll come back, right? If he stares at the front door hard enough? If not Monday, then surely Tuesday? That spiked cage is so tight and painful. It's been so long since hubby came. I mean Wednesday at the latest, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
category

Story was to long. Had potential to be great, but who wants to read a 9 page story?

I stopped reading the comments on cuckold stories a long time ago. People are still trying to say loving wives is the wrong category? What kind of stories do you expect to find in a category with the description" Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more."?

If you don't like cuckold stories don't fucking read them, it's really that simple.

looking4itlooking4itover 9 years ago

Nice Anondiot, how can you not read comments but know what's in them...LOL.

Look at this members other stories. He(?) writes almost exclusively in the fetish and gay male categories and score exceedingly well. This story was posted here to receive the abuse it is getting. A truly pure submissive, masochistic and cucky personality, getting off on the humiliation this would create by being posted in LW.

looking4itlooking4itover 9 years ago

Thank you Anondiot, calling me a "turd" made me laugh. BTW, nice vocabulary.

All I did was point out two discrepancies:

1) someone who posted in comments about not reading comments but disgusted by the comments...

2) a writer who is incredibly successful in other categories posting the same thing in LW to obviously get lambasted...an attention whore...a negative attention whore that will have humiliation needs better fed here than in Fetish or Gay Male.

LOL, turd...nice one...don't forget to use the phrase "Oh yeah?" next time too.

OOAAOOAAover 9 years ago
Great story!!!!!!

Congrats!!!

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 9 years agoAuthor
I probably should have made several chapters ...

...but whenever I start recalling that night, the total sexuality of it all drags me into a deep crevass of memories that just won't turn loose of my mind. And Mitzi and I were truly so very much in love back then. It was the best of times. I fell in love with a teenage slut and she never tried to hide her sexuality. Before we married I had to promise that I would never try to change her. She told me straight away that she would never stop fucking around for any one man and that if I could live with that she would marry me. I have never for one minute regretted agreeing to that condition! I posted Mitzi Owens in the illustrations section of Lit. Go visit her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1 STAR

1 STAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A testimonial

I know a lot of people will read this and think it's a great story. And it is. But the truth is it's all true. This and so much more it's almost unbelievable. I wouldn't have believed it but I was there and I know. Actually I knew Mitzi from her 9th grade until her 11th - I was a year ahead of her. I lived a couple of miles from her apt complex and heard a lot of what she was doing. Teachers, Asst Principals, lots of cops and deputy Sheriffs loved to pick her up at lunch for a bj in a local park - TCS was one, several girlfriends like Donna (Incredible ass!) Lynn (Mitzi made her a woman) and another Mitzi (My favorite fantasy back then, M&M) along with a myriad of guys. Ask the guy she sucked in the pool in broad daylight with several people watching. She could hold her breath a long time! I could say a lot more. Maybe later if someone posts here for more info. Rob

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 8 years agoAuthor
A testimonial

Rob,

It sounds like you really did know Mitzi! I knew with the 1,000+ guys and gals she was with, eventually someone here would know her. You are actually the first to write about it here. I got emails from a guy named Chuck who claimed he was her first when she was 12 and Mark who said he was at several parties where the guys ran a train on her back in Jr. High and High School. Then there was Doug who fucked her by the campfire while her Dad was asleep in the chair right next them. He said he was afraid to do it but Mitzi practically raped him right there on the blanket. She always did love risky sex and public sex and being seen and getting caught. I would love to here everything you know about her...and the other girls too.

rod43rod43about 7 years ago
Awesome

What can I say other than this is best fucking story ever! Well done to Mitzi and TCS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Garbage

Even for a fictional story this was awful. Yes it's totally in the wrong category. Yes, she isn't a hotwife, she's a slut. Yes this belongs in gay male. Yes he's an idiot to risk his life touching the slut with a ten foot pole given the fact that she has every disease known to man. But the worst part? Right at the end when he realizes that she's humiliating him. That she has no love or respect for him. That she's using him as her personal chew toy and to support her. Why would ANY man stay with a woman like that? Has he no self respect or pride? How about a self preservation instinct? Nothing about this train wreck made any sense on any level. Neither sexy or erotic. A complete waste of time to read.

No stars as even giving this garbage one star would be an insult to the star.

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckoldover 4 years ago
FANTASTIC

Fantastic Story, loved every word of it, one very lucky cucky indeed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Lucky cuck? are you kidding, pathetic and sick excuse for a human

This one will make you want to throw up before you finish. Just another sick, sad and idiotic cuck tale. What type of pathetic loser must hubby be to live this life. He is nothing but a sick and sad pervert. Keep him away from children.

Tcs1956Tcs1956about 4 years agoAuthor
At least you read it all

LOL! Annony says it’s a horrible story, yet admits to reading the whole thing? I think he must have written the review after he came and had lost his edge. Why else would you read the whole thing and then feel compelled to review it? LOL!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

No one actually read it. The first and last two paragraphs tell us all we need to know.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

OMFG this was truly horrid, right down to a molecular level, I got a few pages, then some skimming and then I lost my lunch.

I hope at some point you came to realize that if it were better you'd get far less hate. So I can assume it only got far, far worse as the toilet overflowed....I mean as the pages went along.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No need for you to write perverted shit-by any sane person's definition-and not expect to be called out on it. Your writing is offensive in content and reflects a world view that is putrid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTcs1956@Tcs1956
Very bi-submissive cuckold exhibitionist. I LOVE to be dominated and humiliated by a very strong intelligent woman. I love for my woman to be biggest nymphomaniac exhibitionist woman alive! I want her to flaunt her sexual escapades in my face. I love it when she constantly...