All Comments on 'Mixed Bag'

by ThighhighMellie

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 7 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All families should experience such beautiful uninhibited love. Wonderful how pleasure and sex have no boundaries.

wgtnauck69wgtnauck69almost 7 years ago
Taboo

One of the best taboo stories i have read in ages well done

DeborahAnneDeborahAnnealmost 7 years ago
Never happen with me

I would not do my mother, but my sister well I tried but she would not let me, even after she started fucking our step-dad. He fucked her and me for quite awhile. He usually wanted me to suck him first as I would swallow everything. I tried to get involved with both my sister and him but neither wanted that. Darn I love to suck pussy right after its been fucked.

Please continue this beautiful story, I wish I could find a Mel or a Charlotte here in Northeast Indiana but alas not yet. da.cd@frontier.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WOW

Oh my god, this was wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
kinky

wow such a great kinky story - had me so hot and horny - love to read more of the adventures of this family

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
To each their own.

Incest in my book does not include outsiders, it's in the family only.

johnb110johnb110over 6 years ago
Well that was kinky

Cross dressing & shemales not usually my thing but really enjoyed them in this horny story. Led to a very satisfying cum!

JustSexual_4321JustSexual_4321about 5 years ago
Too hot, going to favorites for sure.

Only thing I wanted and didn't get was Charlie helping Ashley suck their Dad's cock after he came. Next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot

When I was 18, my older sister told me she wanted me to lose my virginity to her lesbian girlfriend, but only if she got to watch. They planned it between them. Her girlfriend was sexy as hell, so no way I was going to say no. My first blowjob was from my sister's girlfriend, while she watched. Needless to say I didn't last long. When she stood up and pulled her panties off though, a 7" cock popped out. I lost my cherry in a gorgeous shemale ass, while my sister cheered me on! I got so into it, that when she bent me over the bed, I never objected as she eased her cock up my virgin ass! My sister got so hot watching her girlfriend fuck her baby brother in the ass, she crawled under me and sucked my cock. I blew my load in my sister's mouth as her shemale girlfriend blew in my ass. I loved it!

Since then, I have fucked my sister, been fucked in the ass while in my sister's ass, and helped give the love of my life, my sister, her first double penetration.

We all live together as lovers now.

Kinkynick32Kinkynick32over 3 years ago

Fantastic story, thank you.

Client8Client8about 3 years ago
Liked it.

Story's has just jumped into the action at the start. Family fucking is a fantastic read for me, and the addition of a trans woman was a bonus. I predict in the sequel that dad will do son, adding some bi into the mix. I'm a big fan of the pansexual familial tales and this was well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous