Mixed Bag

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum. You're so tight...so hot..." Melanie moaned, thrusting faster.

"Oooooh me too, me too!" Jenna moaned. Both ladies nearly screamed as they orgasmed simultaneously. As Jenna's pussy muscles contracted around Melanie's dick, she could hold it back no longer and came hard and deep into the tight teen pussy. Pulse after pulse of hot sticky cum shot inside her before Melanie bent over Jenna, her throbbing dick still inside her. She kissed the back of her neck, breathing heavily.

"My fucking god...that was so hot Jenna."

"I agree," Jenna said, also out of breath. "Best extra credit ever."

Melanie laughed, again kissing the back of Jenna's neck. "I'd say you've earned it."

"I think I could earn even more," Jenna said with a wry smile.

Melanie stood up, her cock slowly sliding out of Jenna's still sopping wet pussy. Jenna rolled over on her back and then slid down to the floor, rubbing Melanie's stockinged legs as she sucked her cock back into her mouth, cleaning a mixture of their combined cum from it before she paused to speak. "I bet my sister would love you too. She's a kinky little slut."

"Your sister?" Melanie's cock twitched as Jenna's lips slid across it, and began to harden again.

"Oh yeah. You just give me a few days. I'll call you," Jenna grinned as the possibilities filled her mind.

---

Later that night, after the family had had dinner, Jenna went to Ashley's room and the two of them sat on her bed talking.

"You are never going to believe what happened today," Jenna started.

"Well I know you've already fucked your brother and sister so I can't come up with a guess any more wild than that," Ashley laughed.

Jenna laughed too. "It's still pretty wild. I have this hot young professor, and I had a meeting with her today about my grades."

"Oh god, not the cliché schoolgirl/professor bit," Ashley laughed again. Jenna smirked and thwacked her with a pillow, and both sisters laughed again.

"It was, but with a twist. She has a dick!"

Ashley raised a brow. "What do you mean she has a dick? Like she's a dude in drag?"

"No I mean she's got tits and a dick. She's a shemale."

"That...actually sounds kinda hot," Ashley said, picturing it.

"I figured you'd say that," Jenna smirked again. "I told her I might be able to hook her up with you as well. She just doesn't know that we'd all happily participate in a threeway."

"You little slut! I love it!" Ashley laughed, before picking up the pillow and hitting Jenna with it. They had a brief pillowfight before it broke down into a hot and heavy makeout session as the pair considered the possibilities of the shemale professor.

---

The next morning, Julie and Derek were up early as usual. They'd had their breakfast and Derek had gone to work. Julie had the day off and rather than go shopping, she instead decided to pay Ashley a visit. She went upstairs and let herself into her youngest daughter's room, closing the door behind her. Ashley was asleep face down dressed in nothing but a pair of white cotton panties and a tank top. Her brunette hair was messily spread across the pillow as she snored with her mouth half open.

Julie had a snort of laughter before making her way over to the bed and sitting down on the edge of it. She herself was dressed in a long white bathrobe, and nothing else.

"Hey honey, wake up," she said softly, nudging Ashley's shoulder. Ashley snorted and lifted her head from the pillow, catching sight of her mother through groggy eyes.

"Mom?" She groaned, rolling over onto her back. One of the straps of her tank top hung halfway down her arm, revealing a good portion of her left breast. Julie took notice but said nothing.

"I wanted to talk about the other night."

Ashley thought for a moment, confused, and then it hit her like a brick. She gulped. Julie had seen her watching and masturbating. Suddenly wide awake, she bit her lip before responding.

"I um...well you see the thing is...there was..." She stammered, trying to come up with an excuse. Her bravado had left her for the moment.

"It's okay honey. It's natural. I just...didn't expect it." Julie said calmly. She placed her hand gently on her daughter's thigh.

Ashley gulped again. "M-Mom?"

"Do you want some help, honey? If I'm being honest, I'd rather it be me than one of those high school boys."

Ashley couldn't believe what she was hearing. Her mother was just as devious as she was!

"Y-you're bi?"

"I had a few girlfriends before I met your father, yes. And seeing what you were doing while I was getting fucked, I thought it was pretty clear you were too."

"I hadn't really thought about it until recently," Ashley answered honestly.

"I have to admit. It made me hotter, seeing you standing there with your hand in your panties, watching us. I never realized just how beautiful my baby girl was."

Ashley blushed; her cheeks flushed bright pink. "You're gorgeous too, mom...that's why I couldn't control myself," Ashley admitted.

Julie smiled and climbed up onto the bed, leaning over her daughter. "I love you, sweetie," she said before kissing her gently, parting her lips just slightly so that their tongues barely touched. It was a gentle, loving kiss, one that made Ashley moan.

"I love you too, mommy," she replied in a hushed tone.

Julie slid down her daughter's body, hooking her fingers in the sides of Ashley's panties and sliding them down her legs. Ashley kicked them off and Julie smiled, looking upon her daughter's neatly trimmed hair and pussy. She kissed along one thigh, and then the other, slowly working her way towards the moist opening. Ashley moaned, the anticipation of what was coming was driving her wild, making her wetter by the second. While the sex she'd had with Charlie and Jenna was more primal, this felt like a more romantic affair.

Finally, Julie reached the opening, feeling the heat emanating from within. She oh-so-softly placed a kiss on her daughter's clit, making Ashley moan loudly. She then begin to run her index finger up and down along the slit as she gently suckled the clit into her mouth. Ashley moaned again, arching her back as her mother ate her out.

Julie inserted one finger inside her daughter's wet snatch, fingering her slowly before inserting a second. As she steadily increased the tempo, her suckling of her daughter's clit became more feverish. The steady build up was such an intense feeling to Ashley. She tightly gripped the sheets, continuing to arch her back as Julie went to town on her teenage pussy.

She couldn't take it any longer. She lifted her head and said, rather demandingly, "mommy, I wanna taste your pussy too. This is so hot!"

Julie lifted her head from between her daughter's legs and smiled. "Anything for my baby girl."

She sat up and removed her bathrobe, revealing her voluptuous breasts and copper-colored nipples, standing out rock hard. She turned around and positioned herself in a 69 over top of her daughter. Ashley could see Julie kept her pubic hair neatly trimmed as well, and even though she'd had three children, her mother's pussy was still nice and tight, even if the lips were a little puffier.

As Julie began to eat her out again, Ashley lifted her head, tonguing her mother as deeply as she could, burying her face in her pussy. Julie again inserted two fingers into her daughter again, pumping them in and out as she suckled her clit between her lips. Ashley wildly lapped all over her mother's pussy and clit, groping her ass passionately as she felt herself approaching orgasm.

It wasn't long before it overtook her. She arched her back once again and felt the powerful moment wash over her. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuck," she moaned into her mother's pussy. She sat up, pushing Julie down onto the bed and rolling her over. "You're so hot, mommy," she said before laying down between her legs and resuming eating her mother out.

Julie moaned and placed both hands in Ashley's hair, loving the sight of her daughter pleasuring her. She couldn't believe she was letting this happen, any more than Ashley could believe it. She felt Ashley insert two fingers just as she'd done to her and begin to pump them while she sucked her clit. In no time at all Julie came as well, pushing her pussy into her daughter's face as a powerful orgasm washed over her.

Ashley climbed on top of her mother and the two kissed passionately for a time before she slid to the side, laying naked next to her mother.

"Now you won't ever need those high school boys. Any time you need relief, you just come to mommy, okay? And keep it between us."

Ashley smiled. "I promise," she said, crossing her fingers.

---

After Julie had left her room, Ashley got up quickly and threw on a pair of short shorts, keeping only her tank top on top. She went down the hall, poking her head into Jenna's room. "Hey, let's go to Charlie's room. I gotta tell you guys something."

Jenna followed Ashley into Charlie's room where the three of them sat on the bed.

"Mom wants to fuck us too," Ashley said bluntly.

Jenna and Charlie both stared, wide-eyed.

"Okay okay so; the day after I blew both of you, I went to go see mom and dad and they were fucking. So I watched them and mom saw me. Then this morning she comes to my room to talk about it, and we both ended up eating each other out."

Jenna and Charlie continued to stare, speechless.

"So here's what we're gonna do. I'm gonna go to mom's room and distract her. Once I do, you guys come in and join in."

"A-Are you sure mom's cool with this?" Charlie asked nervously.

"We were just 69ing so I'd say yeah, she's cool with this."

Somewhat hesitantly, Jenna and Charlie followed Ashley and waited outside their mother's room while she went inside. Julie had put her bathrobe back on and had decided to catch up on more sleep after the morning session with her daughter. Ashley crept over to the bed, stripping off her clothing before she jumped on excitedly, placing her hands on her hips.

Julie sat bolt upright, woken up in surprise, and her face went right in between her daughter's legs. It took her a moment to wake up but once she realized what was happening, she kissed Ashley's clit and then looked up at her. "Back for more already?"

"It was just too hot mommy. I want more."

Julie slid her bathrobe off again and lay back down on the bed. Ashley positioned herself over Julie's face as her mother again began to eat her out. Ashley looked over her shoulder and saw Jenna and Charlie peeking in, their eyes still wide. She motioned for them to come in, moaning as she felt her mother's tongue on her pussy.

Jenna was the first to creep in. She too stripped out of her clothes, watching her mother eat her sister. She licked her lips hungrily and climbed on the bed. Julie felt the mattress shift and looked up at Ashley. "What was that? Is someone else in here?" She asked, surprised. Ashley grabbed Julie's hair, pushing her mother's face back up into her pussy as she moaned. "It's just Jenna. She's gonna join us. She wants in too."

Julie tried to resist at first, but soon found herself lost in the moment, going to work on her youngest daughter's pussy. In moments she felt her older daughter's mouth on her own pussy and she sighed hotly into Ashley's nethers.

Charlie stood outside the door. He'd taken his clothes off as well and was jerking off at a furious pace watching the show between his sisters and mother. It was so surreal, seeing Jenna's face buried in Julie's pussy while Ashley sat on their Julie's face.

Ashley again looked over her shoulder and motioned for Charlie to come in. He hesitated but decided to follow thorough. As Jenna realized he was coming in, she shifted on the bed as he climbed in, making it seem to Julie as if she were just moving around.

Ashley groaned intensely as she came, but remained sitting on her mother's face for Charlie to make his move. He shyly began to rub the head of his dick up and down his mother's slit, getting it nice and wet in the process. Julie's eyes shot wide open.

"What the..." She trailed off. Ashley giggled and crawled off of Julie's face. Their mother's eyes went wide as she saw her son kneeling between her legs. She looked between the three of them. "You three...what is this?"

Ashley giggled. "We kinda already did stuff, so you joining in is just a bonus."

"You did what?" Julie asked, shocked. Though she seemed offended, the heat and moisture of her pussy betrayed her tone as Charlie continued to rub his dick up and down the slit and she offered little resistance.

"This is different from just going down on each other. This is-"

Before she could finish, Charlie grew bold and slid his cock inside his mother. He let out a low, long moan as he slid the entire length into her hot sheath. Julie moaned in tandem, her head falling back onto the pillow.

"Fuck..." Was all she could think to say.

Jenna crawled over to sit on Julie's face now. As she did, Charlie began to pump in and out of his mother, his dick already slick and shiny with her pussy juices. Julie moaned into Jenna's pussy before she began suckling on her clit.

Ashley stood to the side, watching it all happen. She rubbed her clit excitedly, enjoying the sight of her plans coming to fruition. To see her brother fucking their mother while she ate out their sister drove her wild.

Charlie lifted Julie's legs over his thighs as he continued to thrust into his mother, groaning in an effort to try and make it last longer. He was so hot though it was becoming more difficult to hold back. Fucking his sisters was one thing, but now his mother too? Never in his wildest dreams. And yet it was happening.

Surprisingly, Jenna came before he did. She ground her pussy against her mother's face, feeling her wriggling tongue on her clit and labia as she came. She climbed off and stood next to Ashley, rubbing her clit as well. Both sisters now watched their brother fuck their mother faster and faster.

"Oooh mom, I'm about to cum."

"Cum on my face," she demanded, grinning. Ashley giggled hearing this for the second time in her life.

"Oooh here it comes!" Charlie grunted. He pulled out and began jerking off frantically.

Jenna and Ashley now climbed back on the bed on either side of Julie. Charlie let out a guttural moan as he came across their faces. Spurts of thick white spunk sprayed across his sister's and mother's face as they opened their mouths to catch every drop they could.

When he had finally finished, Jenna, Ashley, and Julie all kissed and licked each other's faces clean. Then the three lovely ladies went to town on Charlie's cock, licking it clean as well.

"This was fun and all, but whatever you do, do NOT tell your father," Julie said sternly, giving Ashley an especially hard look. Ashley giggled.

"Of course mommy. I promise."

Again though, she had her fingers crossed.

Act IV: Dress Up

Jenna was riding high on hormones after sleeping with her brother, sister, and mother, but she hadn't forgotten about her shemale professor either. She'd called her up, telling her to come over Friday night, knowing that Julie and Derek would be out of the house for dinner and dancing.

So that night, Melanie arrived. She was dressed in a stunning black dress. There was a criss-cross pattern on the upper back, and the skirt portion flared, allowing it to bounce and twirl more freely than the form fitting top. Her legs were also clad in a pair of black thigh high stockings and a sexy strappy pair of two inch black heels. Her hair was done up as well, raven locks neatly framing her face.

Jenna led her upstairs to Ashley's room. Charlie too was out of the house, so the devious sisters had it all to themselves.

Ashley sat on her bed. She hadn't gotten dressed up for the occasion, and was simply wearing a pair of red bikini cut panties and the usual tank top. Jenna likewise had made herself comfortable, wearing only her hot pink nightgown that went halfway down her thighs.

Melanie smirked at the pair. "Clearly I'm overdressed."

"It's sexy though. I love this dress," Jenna said, stepping behind Melanie and running her fingers across the pattern on the back.

Ashley hopped up from the bed and came to Melanie's front, kneeling down and running her fingertips over the nylon stockings. "These are pretty sexy too."

Melanie blushed a little, having these two hot sisters caressing and complimenting her.

"Are we all doing this together?"

"We're very close," Ashley giggled. She lifted up Melanie's dress, seeing the bulge beneath the black lace panties.

"Oh my," Ashley said, licking her lips. Jenna began to kiss Melanie's neck, slipping her hands around front and fondling her breasts through the dress. Melanie moaned and leaned her head back against Jenna's shoulder. "You guys are so kinky."

"You have no idea," Jenna whispered, biting her earlobe.

Ashley stood up and grabbed Melanie's hand, leading her over to the bed. She sat down on the edge and Jenna slid Melanie's dress off from behind, revealing those pert tits with their rock hard nipples, thigh highs, and black panties stretched tight around her bulge.

"Looks delicious," Ashley said. She pulled the lacey panties panties down, letting Melanie's cock spring free. She leaned her head forward and placed her lips on the tip, suckling the head gently. Melanie moaned instantly. Jenna took a step back to watch, peeling off her nightgown.

Ashley slowly, teasingly took just a little bit more of the shemale's cock into her mouth with each downward pass, until finally her mouth was wrapped around the full length of it. Melanie watched the vivacious younger sister blow her for a moment before looking over her shoulder at Jenna.

"I never thought two sisters would be so...hnnnh, cool with a transsexual. Let alone want to have a threesome with one."

"You've never met anyone like us," Jenna smiled.

Jenna moved over, slipping down to her knees and sliding between Melanie and Ashley. She tugged on Ashley's panties, who lifted her hips instinctively to let them slide off. Ashley paused her exquisite blowjob to remove her tank top as well, leaving Melanie as the only one in any semblance of clothes with her sexy stockings and heels. As Jenna began to eat Ashley out, Melanie gasped.

"You...that's...holy shit. You guys weren't kidding about being close," Melanie gasped.

Before she could protest further, Ashley resumed sucking her cock, wrapping her lips around it tightly and bobbing her head along the length as she felt her sister's now familiar tongue on her own dripping wet cunt.

"Mmm...you both give great blowjobs though. Who am I to complain?" Melanie said with a laugh and a moan.

This made both Ashley and Jenna smile, and they continued in fervor with their blowjob and cunnlingus. Once Melanie's dick was as hard and wet as it could get, Ashley pulled herself away from it and her sister's working tongue, making both sister and shemale pout.

"You've had your turn, Jenn, I want her to fuck me now," Ashley said, laying back on the bed and spreading her legs.

"Your wish is my command," Melanie said gladly. She climbed up on the bed on her knees, placing Ashley's legs on her shoulders as she easily slid her saliva-slicked hard cock into the younger sister's tight, dripping pussy. They both moaned immediately.

Not to be left out, Jenna climbed up on the bed and positioned herself over Ashley's face. The younger wasted no time in eating out her older sister, lapping at her pussy while the shemale professor began to thrust into her.

Melanie balanced Ashley's legs on her shoulders, reaching down to rub her clit as she continued to pound her cock in and out. This sent Ashley over the edge and she bucked her hips to meet the shemale's, cumming hard. Jenna had tilted her head over her shoulder to watch her sister get fucked as she ate her out, and she too came from the taboo and unlikely sight.