Mixed Bag

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Right at that moment, Derek entered Charlie's room. All four of them froze and looked up at him, seeing he was only in a pair of tight, blue boxer briefs. His jaw dropped open and he just stood there, unsure of what to say. His son was fucking his wife! While his daughters were fucking with a strap-on that he knew belonged to their mother. His brain was having trouble processing the scene, just as it had when he had first woken up and spotted Julie.

Jenna pulled the strap on out of her sister's pussy and removed the harness, letting it fall to the floor. Both sisters approached their father with sweet smiles on their faces. "You like what you see, daddy?" Ashley asked.

"I...I...I..." Derek stammered. Jenna noticed there was a growing bulge in his boxers.

"Your body says you do," she said, kneeling down and taking his boxers down in one fluid motion. For a moment he tried to cover his growing erection, but Ashley slapped his hands away as she too knelt before him. Simultaneously, both sisters began to blow their father. Jenna wrapped her lips around his cock and began sliding them up and down the length while Ashley licked the sides and suckled his balls, which were completely shaven. Derek was still unable to speak, but he was now rock hard.

After watching this scene for a moment, Julie again began to bounce up and down on her son's cock, sliding that nice, tight pussy up and down the hard member as it throbbed, her son trying to hold back his orgasm.

Derek watched in awe as his wife fucked their son, and his daughters gave him one of the best blowjobs he'd ever received. His dick was rock hard, the skin stretched tight, and was drenched in their saliva. After a few more minutes of this action, Jenna stood up, taking Derek's hand and leading him to the bed. Jenna bent over it, just as she'd had Ashley bent over before. "C'mon daddy, fuck me," she purred.

Derek moved behind his daughter, all thoughts of resistance gone now, and without a word positioned his still-wet dick against his eldest daughter's hole. The heat coming from within was intense, and with a combination of his daughters spit and her wet pussy, it slid in easily. It felt as though he were being enveloped by warm velvet, and he groaned in pleasure. Ashley climbed up onto the bed in front of Jenna, placing her legs up on top of her shoulders to draw her sister's head in. Jenna smiled and without hesitation began lapping at her sister's pussy, the lips puffy from being fucked with the strap-on mere moments before.

Julie and Charlie had gotten into a quick, erratic rhythm now as they fucked. But in one moment, she thrust downward and stopped, preventing him from raising his hips as well. Charlie moaned, looking up curiously at his mother, her body shaking from orgasm. She slowly slid off his cock and stood up, holding his hands to help him stand up as well.

"Now baby, I want you to fuck mommy's ass. You up for that?" She asked, bending over the bed in the same fashion her daughter Jenna was as Derek continued to plow into her pussy. Charlie's memory shot back to the previous night when he'd fucked Melanie's ass. He remembered that almost too-tight feeling and his cock gave a jump.

"I'm definitely up for that," he responded, stepping behind his mother and placing his cock, dripping wet with her pussy juices, at her asshole. He slowly pressed inward, until the head disappeared. Julie moaned and began to push back against him, her asshole swallowing another inch of his dick before he'd even moved. Charlie gasped in pleasure and slowly slid in the rest of the way. He glanced over at his father fucking his sister, and Derek was watching him as well, looking over to see his son now fucking his wife's ass.

Derek and Charlie found a pace together as they pumped their hips. Jenna's pussy was sopping wet, her father's cock sliding in and out of her so easily, her muscles clenching it as she approached orgasm. At the same time, she had her tongue deep inside her sister's pussy, lapping up her bittersweet nectar as she rubbed her clit with her thumb. Next to them, Charlie pumped in and out of his mother's asshole. It was so tight, and the moisture from fucking her pussy made it all the more easy for his throbbing cock to slide in and out.

"Oooh mom, I'm gonna cum," Charlie's thrusts began to outpace his father's as he pounded his mother's ass, pumping harder and faster until he felt the first jet pulse deep inside. He pulled it out and began jerking off, spraying the rest over her ass cheeks and lower back. Ashley saw this and disengaged from her sister, coming around to Charlie's side of the bed she leaned over, licking his cum off their mother as Julie collapsed onto the sheets. Once she'd finished that, she began cleaning Charlie's dick, which still tasted like a combination of his own cum and their mother's pussy.

The sight of his son cumming over his wife's ass was too much for Derek. His thrusting picked up in tempo as well, his cock sluicing easily in and out of Jenna's sopping wet pussy.

"Here it comes," he announced, as he pulled it from his daughter's cunt and began pumping with his fist.

The first spurt splashed across her ass, but Ashley was quick. She rapidly moved from her brother's dick to her father's. She wrapped her lips around it halfway so she could taste his hot spunk as it spilled over her tongue. Once he'd finished, she swallowed and began to suck her father's dick, cleaning it of her sister's pussy juices.

All five of them lay on the bed, panting and thoroughly spent. Finally, Derek spoke.

"So uh...how long..."

"Just a few days," Julie answered, still breathing heavily.

"Can we do this again?" Charlie asked curiously.

"Anytime," Julie said with a smile. No one spoke up to disagree.

Fin

The Reynolds family will return in Part II.