Mixed Emotions Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How wonderful," said Dana, surveying the transformed room. "Oh Todd, I love you so much, darling. Please make love to me."

Todd, of course, needed no second bidding. He walked over and took her in his arms, kissing her as he walked her to the bed and then they both collapsed onto it. He laid her on her back, feasting his eyes on his beloved's body lit by the soft yellow light of the candles. Carefully, tenderly he traced the outlines of her jaw, her shoulders, her breasts, her navel, her hips, the outline of her pussy hair and the creases where her legs joined her torso. He gently caressed her pussy, spreading her legs to gain easier access, gently touching her pussy lips and spreading these apart, feeling the warmth and dampness within as he spread the lubrication oozing from her love tunnel. He kissed her lips, moving slowly down to kiss and nibble on each breast, cupping each breast as he nibbled and kissed the nipple, tracing his lips down her abdomen to her pussy hair. He carefully separated her pussy lips and found her clit, kissing it gently, licking it with his tongue and tasting her sweet salty essence.

Dana was in heaven. Nothing she had felt, nothing she had imagined could compare with the ecstatic feelings she was feeling as Todd made love to her. Never in her wildest and most wanton dreams had she though it could be like this. She relaxed into the gentle fluttering touches of his fingers, lips and tongue as they moved over her body. She resisted the temptation to open her eyes to see what was happening, to see where Todd would go next, preferring instead to simply accept his love and loving. She felt her pussy lips swelling and opening, felt her cunt starting to gush fluids which covered her lips, Todd's fingers and mouth, and overflowed onto the bedsheets. She tasted her own sweet saltiness as Todd kissed her mouth after kissing her lower lips. She felt the jolt of electricity through her nerves as Todd kissed then licked her clit. She had experienced orgasms in the past so was surprised how much more intense these feelings were when they were caused by a lover.

As she lay there receiving Todd's tender ministrations, her curiosity started to grow. Wonderful as this was, she wanted to know what was happening with Todd. So she broke the spell by sitting up and rolling Todd onto his back.

"My turn, lover," she whispered. "Just lie still and accept as I have been."

She gently spread his legs and started caressing and kissing him all over. She felt his muscular chest, ribs and abdomen and moved lower, seeing and feeling his cock standing to attention; she hadn't known a cock could get this hard. She cupped his balls, feeling each one move inside, pulling down on them gently, pushing them up into the sockets they seemed to have over his pubic bone, squeezing them gently, then moving on to caress his hairy inner thighs, down and then up again to his balls, over the grooves between his legs and abdomen, then up the full length of his cock, feeling the sticky wetness of his precum oozing from the end, carefully spreading the precum over his cock, feeling Todd's involuntary movements each time she caressed his cock head.

For Todd, the sensations that Dana was causing in his body were intensely erotic. He had experienced many orgasms, most using his own hand, but never had he experienced the sensations which Dana was evoking at present. He had not known that he could experience such feelings without cumming, yet here he was doing just that. He knew that a few strong strokes on his cock would have him over the edge, but also knew that he did not want this to happen like that tonight. He felt Dana play with his balls, the slight sweet pain as she squeezed them and pushed them up into their sockets over his pubic bone. He felt her spreading his precum over his cock, never putting enough pressure on it to cause him to approach orgasm, yet always building the intensity of the erotic feelings to levels he had never experienced or thought possible.

Todd opened his eyes and gazed at his beloved bringing him so much pleasure. The candlelight catching her breasts, jawline, muscles in her shoulders as she caressed him, were stunningly sensual. It was time for action, to take the lead and to take her cherry.

Dana felt Todd stir, flex his muscles. I hope he's going to fuck me now, she thought, I really want to be taken not just to give in weakly.

Todd rolled over and grabbed Dana, gently rolling her onto her back. Grabbing a pillow, he lifted her arse and pushed the pillow under her, raising her pussy as an offering to himself. He spread her legs as wide as they would go and opened her pussy lips, lubricating them with her own juices. He then moved between her legs, placed her lower legs over his shoulders and moved forward so that his cock head was at her opening. He gazed into her eyes, wondering what he would see there.

Dana felt him move and knew that he had read her mind and was taking control. She quickly had thoughts rush through her head of hapless maidens being ravaged by dominant men, and felt a primordial shiver of anticipation run down her spine. This is it, she thought, this is what I've waited for all my life. She felt herself being lifted, a pillow pushed under her, legs parted widely and then lifted over Todd's shoulders as he wriggled forward and she felt, for the first time, a cock at the entrance to her cunt ready to violate her. Another shiver ran down her spine. Do it, she thought, do it now!

Todd moved forward ever so slowly, ever so slightly, carefully feeding his cock into her virgin cunt. She felt the rim of his cock as it moved into her tunnel, felt her tunnel expanding as the rampant cock forced the walls apart and plundered its depths. Slowly, inexorably, it took possession of her cunt.

Todd moved forward, shuffling his knees on the sheet, pushing his cock ever further into her virgin cunt. He knew that there would be no obstructions so continued the insertion with constant pressure and felt his cock was almost fully sheathed by her love tunnel. He felt the end as his cock head touched her cervix, and then slipped sideways a small amount to continue until his pubic bone was tightly lodged against hers. He was fully inside her.

Dana felt Todd's cock head touch her cervix. It's fully inside, she thought, he can't go any further. But still the relentless pressure continued and she felt his cock slip sideways and continue for a small amount further until her pubic bone was pressed tightly against Todd's. She felt the small thrills through her body as she felt her clit being squeezed between their pubic bones.

They rested there, her cunt fully impaled on his cock.

"Oh, darling, that feels so wonderful," whispered Dana. "You're so big it completely fills me up inside. Your pubic bone is squeezing my clit and sending surges of sexy pleasure through my body."

"Mmmm, honey, it feels so good to just be here with my cock fully in your cunt," responded Todd. "It was definitely worth the wait. Let's just move slowly together, not too much so that I cum too soon."

Todd and Dana slowly moved apart slightly, and back together, exploring each other's body and sensations as they adjusted to each other. Todd reached up with both hands and cupped Dana's breasts, squeezing and rolling her nipples. Dana felt the added stimulation go straight to her clit, increasing the sensations to levels she had never felt before. Gradually, slowly, over the next few minutes their pace increased, pushing the sensations in each of them to increasingly higher levels. Both felt that an orgasm was close. Their coupling increased in tempo, becoming both faster and deeper, pushing them each closer to their orgasm.

Suddenly Dana knew she was there, her body was totally out of control, she felt waves of pleasure radiating from her clit, her cunt and her breasts and merging in some part of herself that she never knew existed, to explode in the myriad sensations of the most wonderful orgasm she had ever experienced. She writhed on the bed, screamed out, her cunt pulsated on Todd's cock and she simply surrendered to the wordless abyss of the greatest, most powerful sensations she had ever felt.

Todd realised that Dana was about to cum and gave a slightly deeper, harder thrust. She seemed to go into orbit, her cunt started pulsating around his cock which pushed him over the edge and he started pumping huge amounts of cum into her cunt. The sensations were certainly more intense than anything he had ever felt and through it all he was aware of Dana writhing, screaming and thrashing about on the bed beneath him. This pushed him to still higher highs as he watched his beloved Dana in the throes of ecstasy.

Slowly they came down from their orgasmic highs. Both were covered in a lather of sweat. Todd's cock was still semi-hard and still lodged in Dana's cunt as they came back to the present, shaking from the intensity of the sensations that had racked their bodies.

"Whew!" exclaimed Todd, "I never knew that sex could be like that."

"Nor did I," sighed Dana, "I have never felt feelings that intense before."

They lay there together for a few minutes, revelling in the post-orgasmic glow. As Todd became aware of the feeling returning to his cock, he made a few trial movements. Immediately his cock started to grow as the sensations he was feeling awakened his libido once again.

Dana felt the movements and the growing pressure in her cunt.

"Do you want more?" she asked.

"Yes, I think so. Are you ready for some more?"

"Hmmm, I don't know. Try me."

"OK, you're on top this time," he replied.

They rolled over carefully but still dislodged Todd's cock from Dana's cunt. He lay on his back and Dana straddled him cowgirl style, facing his head. She carefully gave his cock a few masturbatory rubs, to which it responded by lengthening and thickening, and then placed it at the entrance to her cunt and sat down fully, quickly. Todd's cock shot upwards into her cunt, accompanied by a grunt from Todd and an 'Oh' from Dana. Then slowly Dana started moving her hips back and forth, maintaining full penetration as she moved her clit over Todd's hairy pubic bone.

"Ooohh that feels so good, "she enthused, "It makes me feel real horny. I didn't feel you cum last time because I was involved in my own orgasm so this time I want you to cum first."

"OK by me," agreed Todd.

Dana resumed her back and forth movements, Todd reached up and cupped her breasts, rolling her nipples, and, as he did so, feeling his cock becoming its full size with his cock head playing with Dana's cervix. He reached down with one hand to spread her pussy lips so that there was more direct pressure between her clit and his pubic bone.

"Ooohhhh, that feels soooo good," whispered Dana, "Just keep that up and I'll be coming again very soon; ooohhh, keep it up, oooohhh, keep doing it , ooohhhh, ooohhhh, aaaahhhhhh'" she screamed as she went over the top and started cumming once again.

Todd watched in awe as his lover writhed in orgasm on his hard cock. He placed his hands on her hips and maintained the back and forth rhythm as he felt his cock being strangled by her pulsating cunt. Slowly he saw that the sensations were decreasing, until after a few minutes Dana was giving a reflexive jolt each time her clit went over his bone. He slowly reduced then stopped the movements, allowing Dana to come down from her high as she collapsed onto his chest.

"Well, so much for me cumming first!" he exclaimed with a grin. "That was awesome to watch. You look so beautiful when you're cumming. Well," he hurried to correct himself, "You look beautiful all the time but especially so when you're cumming. You'll have to do it more often."

"Oooohhhh darling that was soooo beautiful. What a lover!"

"So do you want to continue so I can finish?"

"Oh my poor wee darling, I forgot all about you needing to cum. Of course I'll finish you off. Can't have you feeling randy now can we." Dana sat up again, feeling that Todd's cock was still as hard as a rock and filling her cunt nicely. "Well, he still feels ready to go," She said as she resumed the gentle back and forth movement.

Todd again placed his hands on her hips, regulating her rhythmic movements as he felt his cock moving inside her cunt, rubbing his cock head against her cervix. This time he just let the sensations wash over him, pushing him closer and closer to orgasm. He felt Dana's cunt tightening up and, opening his eyes to look at her face, he could see that she was close to another orgasm. He quickened the movements of his hands and was rewarded by Dana once again convulsing as she came. He watched in awe as her body continued to thrust against his cock, driving him closer and closer until with a final thrust he let loose a massive stream of sperm into her cunt.

For several minutes they stayed as they were, with his cock and her cunt both pulsing intermittently, before she collapsed onto his chest once again. He wrapped his arms around her, she cuddled down into him, and, both content and complete in each other, they slept.

12