Mixed Emotions Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was wondering when you two lovebirds were coming up for lunch," said Marcie, "Did you have fun cleaning the place up?"

"Yes, it was good fun, although Todd may not think it was all fun right at this moment."

Marcie turned to look at Todd. She guessed they had been playing with the equipment and also guessed that Todd may have experienced the ball stretcher.

Greg entered the kitchen, took a look at Dana, noticing the barely-there shirt and skirt and also gave a low whistle.

"Wow, Dana, the way you're dressed would give a corpse an erection. Why so sexy?"

"Well, to put it frankly, because I feel horny as hell," she replied. "Todd had me on the dildo ram which got me really hot then wouldn't let me cum," she pouted, "So I'm dressing like this to pay him back." She walked over to her father and rubbed her body against his, "You wouldn't treat a lady like that would you?"

For once Greg was lost for words. Todd was blushing furiously while Marcie just cracked up laughing.

"You little minx!" she exclaimed. "Are practising to be a hooker or something?"

"No," replied Dana innocently, "Just trying out my feminine charms on the opposite sex, even if he is my Dad. Seems to work too," she concluded, feeling Greg's swelling cock in his shorts.

"OK, enough," commanded Marcie, "Dana, can you take the food on the bench outside to the deck table. It's such a lovely day we'll eat out there."

Dana came back to reality again and set the outside table with food and eating utensils while Greg organised some cool lemonade and a bottle of wine, taking them out to the table. Marcie continued preparing the salad to go with the lunch.

"I don't know what's gotten into that girl," she muttered to Todd as he stood next to her cutting up lettuce. "She's not like this when you're not here. So what do you think of the ball stretcher?"

"How did you know?" asked Todd, then saw the gleam in Marcie's eye as her fishing expedition paid off. "It's quite painful but very arousing. I guess it's arousing for women too, just imagining the power they have to literally rip a guy's balls off at the press of a button. That and Dana's session on the dildo with the plate under it seems to have made her amazingly horny. You'd think she hadn't cum for months, let alone about 5 or 6 times in the past 18 hours."

"So what number did you get to?"

"I wanted her to stop at about 4 but she went up to 7 she tells me because that was the number she had set as my target. Thank god it wasn't higher. Has Greg been on the machine?"

"Yes, he had a session when we showed Dana how it all worked. He got up to 12 pounds. Dana masturbated him and he came at that tension."

"Dana masturbated her own father?" Todd asked incredulously, "What do you think about that?"

"Well, I guess I'm getting used to it. After all she has watched Greg and I make love and we all swim naked in the pool – you probably will as well this afternoon – and I think she has set herself the goal of getting him to fuck her sooner rather than later. She was determined that your cock was going to be first, but now that has presumably happened, Greg is fair game, as you noticed before. How do you feel about your girl wanting to be fucked by her own father?

"Hmmm, not sure. I guess I can either accept it or feel horribly jealous, which would certainly not improve any situation. Yep," he continued, obviously coming to a decision, "I'm OK with that. Hopefully I'll get to watch, unless, of course, I am too busy fucking Greg's wife," he added, eyeing Marcie up and down.

Marcie had the grace to blush a little, wiped her hands on a towel and turned to Todd. "Any time you're ready, cowboy, so long as you know what you're letting yourself in for." She gave Todd a hug and a huge sloppy kiss, feeling his cock harden against her pussy.

What have I started, thought Todd, realising that he hadn't actually started it but was simply reaping the benefits of the highly sexually charged atmosphere between the four of them.

"Hmmm, later Marcie, later. We have lunch to eat and a whole afternoon ahead of us."

Meanwhile Dana was continuing to do a line with her own father.

"Do you think this outfit looks sexy?" she enquired.

"That looked incredibly sexy when you wore it as a cheerleader at 14 with knickers. At 18 and without knickers it goes off the scale of sexiness."

"Oooohhh, you do say the nicest things to a girl. How do you know I'm not wearing knickers? Would you like to check what is under my skirt?" she didn't wait for an answer but took Greg's hand and pressed it to her pussy under her skirt, pushing it between her legs. "You like what you feel?"

"Very much," he replied, moving his fingers to gently caress her pubic area. "Are you OK with having sex with your father?"

"Oh yes, Daddy, I'm so looking forward to you fucking my little cunt with your huge cock just like you did to Mom the other night."

She reached down and gave his cock a squeeze, reaching beneath to fondle his balls.

"I hope your balls aren't still sore from their ordeal. Todd's are probably still sore after I pulled them down to 7 pounds just a few minutes ago."

"They've recovered mostly," confirmed Gregg. "Just be careful with that machine. It would be very easy to have an accident and then there would be real problems, not to mention a guy with no balls or balls that don't work."

"I'll be careful, Daddy, although the thought of pulling someone's balls off is really exciting to me sexually. Just as the thought of having my clit cut off is also exciting, having sex forever without being able to cum, But both these are fantasies, I know, and I can distinguish between reality and fantasy."

"That's good, so long as it stays that way," ended Greg as Todd and Marcie brought the remainder of the food outside.

They sat at the table under the umbrella which shaded them from the heat of the day. Dana made sure that Todd could see up her skirt (although probably anybody who could see could accomplish that) and regularly crossed and uncrossed her legs so her pussy winked at him. Somehow he managed to both eat his lunch and continue a normal conversation.

After lunch the discussion topic was what to do for the afternoon. Dana's first choice was to spend it being fucked by as many men with huge cocks as they could find, but she was overruled and they finally settled on some sunbathing time around the pool, with or without a swim, and then some more time in the Dungeon exploring the equipment and testing their limits.

They all helped to take the dishes inside, then migrated to the reclining chairs alongside the pool. Marcie, Greg and Dana had their clothes off very quickly while Todd removed his shirt but seemed hesitant to go any further.

"What's the matter?" asked Dana, "Don't you like being naked?"

"I'm comfortable naked with you but have never been naked in company before, even naked company."

"Don't worry about it. They're naked, I'm naked, get yourself naked and enjoy the sun."

Todd looked around hesitantly. Dana asked "Would you like me to go and ask them if you're allowed to be naked?"

"Yes please, that would help if I had their permission."

So Dana walked around behind him on the pretence of going to ask, but, quick as a flash, she grabbed his shorts at the waist and pulled them down to his ankles.

"Now step out of them."

With the decision made for him, Todd stepped out of the shorts and lay down on the recliner.

"Doesn't that feel better?" asked Dana, eyeing his semi-hard cock and white skin. "I'll put some sun cream on that whiteness otherwise you'll be burnt to a crisp."

Dana applied sun cream to all the white bits, inspecting his balls, which still showed the rope mark from their recent adventure, and rubbing the cream in gently while noting Todd's responses on the cock hardness scale.

"Oh my poor darling," she cooed, "Does your poor wee cock want to cum, standing up like that and looking at the scenery?"

Todd looked embarrassed at the attention that Dana was drawing to his rampant condition. He noted Marcie's sidelong looks and blushed. After a few minutes Dana left him alone and his cock gently subsided.

Without warning the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it," said Dana, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around herself, and ran to the door.

The three sunbathers heard voices, then heard them coming closer.

"Oh goody," said Gabby, "We're all naked."

Todd grabbed for his shorts to cover himself, Marcie and Greg continued to lie there and greeted Gabby wearing her floral bikini.

"Hi Gabby," said Marcie, "Is Chris with you today?"

"No, he had other things to do so I thought I'd come over and have a swim." She turned to Todd, "How's things going with the lovebirds? Dana's just been telling me how much she's enjoying the weekend with you. I guess you're enjoying it too."

"Yes, it's been awesome," confirmed Todd, thinking how quickly he had been accepted by the family, how wonderful it had been making love with Dana, how much he was looking forward to another night of love and lust.

"Great," replied Gabby, noting Todd's shorts strategically positioned to hide his pubic area, "Is this your first time sunbathing naked?"

"Yes," replied Todd, blushing.

"It really is great fun," said Gabby, walking over to him. "Don't I get to see what's under the shorts?"

"What are you offering?"

"How about if you show me yours I'll show you mine? Sound a good enough deal for you?"

Todd didn't think he could control his cock with three naked women around him, but what the hell, he thought, time to throw caution to the wind.

"OK," he said, "Agreed. The only proviso is that you can first remove my shorts and then I remove your bikini."

"OK, that's a done deal."

"Hey," said Dana, "Don't I have a say in this? He's my boyfriend after all. How would you feel if I stripped Chris and he stripped me?"

"So long as you don't fuck him before he fucks me, be my guest," replied Gabby. "After all, what are friends for?" she grinned and walked casually over to Todd and removed his shorts. "Wow, no wonder Dana is so protective of you," she exclaimed, giving his cock a rub.

Todd sat up and looked at the gorgeous girl in front of him. Payback time for Dana, he thought, remembering her deliberately increasing the tension on his balls only a short time ago. He reached out for Gabby and turned her to face away from him as he pulled the string to release her bikini bra. She then turned back to face him, holding her bra cups in place with her hands. He slowly and sexily removed her hands and the bra cups, watching her nipples harden under his gaze, then reached out and massaged her breasts and tweaked her nipples.

"Hey, that wasn't part of the deal," protested Dana. They ignored her.

Todd then took hold of the side strings of Gabby's bikini bottom and pulled the strings to undo the knots. The back half fell down but Gabby held the front half. Todd replaced her hand with his and pulled the cloth away from her body, spreading her legs with his other hand. Once her thighs were apart the back part fell clear from between her legs and he removed the bikini, exposing Gabby's black pussy hair with her pussy lips and clit hood poking through. By this time his cock was rampantly seeking attention. He rubbed his hand downwards through Gabby's pussy hair, stroking her pussy lips and rubbing a finger over her clit, causing a visible jolt to go through Gabby.

"That's enough!" exclaimed a furious Dana as she hurried over to intervene.

"Hmmm, that was so nice. I'll have to catch up with you in a few weeks, I can see that," whispered Gabby, bending down and giving him a kiss on the lips.

"Anytime, baby," replied Todd in a whisper.

Dana was furious. Here was her boyfriend who she had let fuck her brains out flirting with her best friend. She ought to kill him. Or at least she wouldn't stop at a measly 7 pounds next time she had him in her power. She stormed over and as she approached Todd sat up and grabbed her around the waist, pulling her down to sit astride his lap. The whole scene had made Dana's pussy sopping wet, despite her apparent objections, so Todd's rampant cock went straight into Dana's cunt when he pulled her down.

"Oh, oh, oooohhhh," said Dana, involuntarily. She felt Todd's cock pulsating inside her cunt as her cunt muscles spasmed on the sudden and unexpected intrusion. "Mmmmmm, that's nice," she cooed in his ear, her anger forgotten. Behind her he noticed Gabby waving to him as she walked away carrying her bikini.

"So, are you still angry with me?" he asked Dana.

"I guess not, so long as you don't do this with Gabby when I'm not there."

"Oh, I intend to fuck Gabby when she's old enough and Chris has fucked her, and I certainly promise that you'll be there. After all, who would Chris fuck while I fucked his girl?"

"You're incorrigible!" said Dana, standing up and exposing Todd's rampant cock shining with Dana's juices. "It's time for a swim," she decided for them, grabbing Todd's hand and dragging him upright and towards the pool.

This time Dana dived in first, swam a few lengths and then waited by the edge at the deep end, furthest from the others. Todd caught up with her there and leant against the wall beside her. She reached down and noticed that his cock was still hard.

"Where would he like to go, do you think?" she asked.

"You already know the answer to that question," he replied, spinning her around to face him and putting his hands under her arse cheeks, spreading her wide, "Bend your legs up."

Dana bent her legs and Todd pulled her to him, his cock searching for her opening and, once found, lowering her onto his cock. The feeling of her inner warmth after the cooler water was wonderful. He then started moving her back and forth as she rested much of her weight on his cock with her clit pressed onto the hairy friction at the base.

"Oooohhhh, that is so arousing," she whispered, glancing surreptitiously towards the others, "Do you think they know we're fucking in the pool?"

"Probably, but that is also what they probably expect."

"That's soooo nice."

Todd felt Dana speed up the tempo of their fucking and he also increased his movements to match. He felt his cock head playing with her cervix, her clit pressing deeply into the root of his cock, his balls moving in the tepid water between his legs, her nipples pressing into his chest, her arms locked around him. He was getting close to cumming. The sensations were overpowering, especially after not cumming during the sessions with the equipment, and all the sexual innuendo and direct sex talk during lunchtime. Add to that the naked sunbathing and swimming and he was just being overpowered with sexual sensation. He felt her rippling cunt muscles playing with his cock, closer, closer, then she came, stopping her motions, holding him tight, her cunt muscles milking his cock, too much, too much and he came, feeling his cum travel down his cock to be spurted in huge globs into Dana's throbbing cunt.

Dana was in heaven. She had felt Todd's cock enter her, travelling deep inside her to the very end of her cunt. The movements were slow and gentle to begin with so that she could focus on the dual pleasure zones of her cervix and clit, both being over-stimulated and both crying out to cum after the sexual teasing she had received during the past couple of hours. She picked up the pace, wanting more. She felt herself relaxing into the rhythm, increasing the stimulation, pushing all the right buttons until she could stand it no longer. She came. The waves washed over her as she clung to Todd, helpless, feeling herself being swamped by the power of her orgasm. She then felt Todd stiffen and his movements change. She felt the heat of his cum as he spurted it against her cervix. She had yet another mini-orgasm as she felt that and then slowly she came down from her high, relaxing in his arms, knowing that he loved her despite flirting with Gabby, and renewing her trust in him. The feelings of happiness, contentment, love and caring washed over her.

"Wow," she whispered in his ear, "That was amazing."

"It was," agreed Todd, "So amazing. What a weekend!"

Dana moved slightly away from Todd, feeling the water circulating between them, glancing at the far end of the pool to see that the others were still quietly sunbathing, eyes closed, paying them no attention.

Dana wriggled free from Todd's arms, lifted herself off his almost flaccid cock and gently swam away. Todd also swam after her, and together they did a few more lengths before boosting themselves out of the pool by their recliners and lying down to dry in the sunshine.

After a short time sunbathing, Gabby stood and dived into the pool, followed closely by Greg and Marcie.

"Time to cool off," Greg said, "Race you to the far end." And he and Marcie took off swimming as fast as they could, touching the far wall of the pool simultaneously. Marcie slipped into Greg's arms.

"Hold me tight and give me a cuddle," she said, "I feel like Dana and Todd are having all the fun and I'm being left out."

Greg opened his arms and Marcie backed into them, feeling his strength against her back while he closed his arms around her, one hand covering each breast.

"Yes, I know what you mean," he replied. "I didn't realise Dana would be such a tease. I never thought I'd say this but I really want to fuck her; my own daughter! That's wrong, isn't it?"

"Well," replied Marcie, "There is a law against it but that doesn't make it absolutely wrong, it simply means that society has judged it as being harmful to itself. It was originally designed to prevent in-breeding but that was at a time when there was no contraception and when it was thought that in-breeding would limit the gene pool and that the effect of any weak genes would be magnified in any offspring if both parents carried those genes. Of course they forgot that the effect of any strong genes may also be magnified. But these days sex is far more often used as a recreation and a demonstration of love rather than for procreation and with modern contraception there is really no chance of unwanted pregnancies, except maybe when rape is involved because then contraception may not have been used."

"Well I have no intention of raping Dana. I think if anything she would end up raping me," Greg chuckled.

"Yes, I noticed," replied Marcie dryly.

Marcie felt a stirring behind her and reached between her legs to find Greg's semi-hard cock looking for somewhere to go. She carefully placed it against her pussy lips and closed her legs.

"All this sexy talk affecting you, dear?"

"Yes. Do you blame me? Todd and Dana are having it off big time, there are three lovely naked ladies lying around by the pool, and I seem to be the only male here who's not being attended to sexually. No wonder my cock's feeling left out in the cold."

Marcie moved her hips slightly back and forth, caressing Greg's cock. She could feel it growing between her legs and also felt a warm wetness starting inside her cunt.

"Do you want to fuck me here?" she asked.

"What, right here, in the pool, with everyone watching? You've gotta be joking."

"Well, Todd fucked Dana a short time ago right where we are now. Didn't you notice?"

"No, really? Lucky sexy buggers. I feel I'm a bit past that; I would prefer it on a nice soft dry bed rather than in a pool. Maybe sometime we could bring a mattress out in the sunshine and make love out here when we're by ourselves."

"That's a good idea. Never thought I'd hear you turn down the offer of a fuck though. You must be getting old," she laughed.

"I didn't turn it down, I simply took a rain check," replied Greg, feeling his cock becoming more rampant by the second. He turned Marcie around so they were face to face, placed his hands under her shapely arse and lifted her a little, helped by the buoyancy of the water. Holding her close, he kissed her as she bent her legs up and his cock found its way deep inside her well-lubricated cunt.