Mixed Wrestling Battle

Story Info
My girlfriends and I get taught a hard lesson on the mat.
1.1k words
3.2
73.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone. My name is Christy, and my boyfriend's name is Brad. We are friends with two other couples, Brittany and Mike, and Stephanie and Dave. This story is about what the six of us did over the recently ended 4th of July holiday weekend. We had all pitched in and rented a condo to spend the holiday. The first evening, we were sitting around talking, and the conversation turned to wrestling, a subject all of us share an interest in. The subject was about mixed wrestling websites, and the guys said that all those matches showing the girls winning all the time were fake. Stephanie, who is the strongest and most athletic out of us girls, said that guys had no idea how strong women could be. She told the guys that she didn't think that they could make all three of us girls submit in a real, competitive mixed match. Mike then suggested that there was a way we could find out...he proposed that the six of us wrestle a three on three match, guys vs. girls, to see who was right. We girls agreed to his idea, so we all went out to an athletic store and bought a wrestling mat, which we set up in the largest room of the condo.

Before we started the match, we established the rules. One guy vs. one girl on the mat at a time, while the other four of us stayed in a designated corner, one for the guys, one for the girls. The wrestler on the mat could tag one of their partners into the match by simply touching any part of their body. Winning could only be accomplished by forcing a submission. A submission would eliminate the defeated wrestler from the match. The match would continue until either all the girls or all the guys were eliminated. Then, as a final twist, we all agreed to make the contest a lot more interesting. The stipulation was that if the girls won, they would be queens for the rest of the weekend, being waited on hand and foot, and the guys would have to do anything they demanded, but if the guys won, we girls would become their sex slaves, and be compelled to satisfy any sexual demand of any of the three guys, not just our own boyfriends.

Now even though, technically, all of us are friends, this was not to be a nice, friendly workout. There was a lot on the line, and everyone was going to go all out for the win. Once everything was all set up, the guys, wearing briefs or boxers, and us girls, dressed in bras and panties, began the match. For the first several minutes, the match was pretty even, with everyone tagging in and out a couple of times. But eventually, the guys managed to maneuver Brittany onto their side of the mat, not allowing her to reach Steph or me. They began wearing her down, and after several more minutes, Dave caught her with a solid knee to the midsection, doubling Brittany over and causing her to drop to her knees. Dave positioned himself, and slung Brittany over his knees in a vicious backbreaker. He pressed down hard on Brittany's neck, increasing the pain in her back, until, unable to escape, Brittany submitted.

With Brittany out, Steph and I tried our best to stay within reach of each other, and we managed to control the action against Brad for a couple of minutes, but before we could try to finish him, he was able to get away from us, reach his corner and tag in Mike. Mike and I then went at each other, and I was holding my own until he tripped me and took me off my feet. Before I could get back up, he was on top of me, pinning me to the mat. He applied a grueling neck lock submission hold on me, twisting my neck back and forth. Then, while still twisting on my neck, he yanked my head and shoulders up and back. I struggled, but his grip was too strong, and I couldn't get free. Mike continued pouring on the pressure until I could no longer withstand the pain. I tearfully told Mike I had had enough. Hearing this, Mike demanded my submission, and I cried out, "I submit!"

That left Stephanie alone with the three guys. Now, as I said, she is the strongest and most athletic out of us three girls, but she was now in the position of having to take on all three of the guys by herself. I knew we girls were in a lot of trouble, and I prayed for Steph to be able to come up with something incredible. Steph fought as hard and as long as she could, and was able to withstand the guys for more than ten minutes, even fighting out of at least two attempts at submission holds. But, eventually, the grueling ordeal of fighting alone, while the guys kept tagging in and out, began to take its toll on her. The three of them worked her over relentlessly. Finally, as she was nearing exhaustion, Brad scooped her up and slammed her down hard to the mat. He then grabbed her by her legs and proceeded to lock her in an absolutely brutal leglock. Stephanie fought with everything she had left, trying desperately to escape, but Brad had the leglock cinched on tight, and she was trapped. Stephanie was in complete agony. Finally, exhausted, helpless, and in excruciating pain, Stephanie submitted.

The match was over, and the guys had humiliated us. All three of us girls had been forced to submit. The guys celebrated, while we tried to console ourselves. Steph was sobbing because she felt she had let us down, but Brittany and I assured her she had done her best. The guys announced that we were officially their sex slaves for the rest of the weekend, then ordered us to remove our bras and panties and to hand them over. Mike said that our underwear would be their trophies for having won the match. They then set up a video camera and videotaped us girls naked, while forcing us to announce that we were now their sexual property for the next 24 hours. Brittany, Stephanie, and I then spent the next 24 hours being ordered to perform one sexual act after another on all three of the guys, and were also fucked repeatedly by all three. My girlfriends and I all learned a hard lesson in a very painful way, and we paid for it with our pride, as well as with the most intimate parts of our bodies.