MizDad Goes To Yoga

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugh – ooh god. I can't believe how good you are at riding this dick. Keep goin – ohh – in. This feels super super good Emma, and I don't know how long I can last at this rate."

She laughs and continues at it. He can feel himself inching deeper and deeper into Emma's folds. If nothing else, Emma's yoga skills were starting to pay off now. She was able to position herself in ways that allowed her to take all of the Miz's father's dick. He can barely contain himself as he feels his balls began to throb. He knows that he is about to cum at any minute. The sounds of skin slapping continue to echo throughout the tiny office. And then – all at once – she hears a loud groan coming from the MizDad and instantly feels a stream of warm cum flowing within her.. She got down from the desk and immediately began to get dressed again while the MizDad struggled to catch his breath.

Emma spoke - "So I don't think yoga is for you, but I see no reason why we can't keep this arrangement every week. That way your wife at least thinks you are going to yoga – how does that sound to you?"

"That sounds fantastic. I really really look forward to learning more 'yoga' with you Emma. I think you will be a fantastic teacher and who knows maybe I'll even teach you a few things. He then proceeded to put back on his yoga pants and Tapout shirt. As soon as he got dressed, they heard a loud knock on the office door.

Standing outside Emma's door was her boss Peyton and she was surprised to see Emma in her office with a guy. She immediately turned to Emma - "So is this a new student? Did you finally manage to do your job for once and get a male to sign up?"

The Miz's father interrupted. "Excuse me miss, Emma has done more than that. She has gotten me to sign up to take private lessons each and every week. She really seems to be a motivated teacher."

Peyton was shocked and exclaimed - "Emma! That's amazing. I'm so sorry that I ever doubted you. And Mister... what's your name?"

"Just call me Mr. Mizanin"

Peyton responded - "Alright Mr. Mizanin thank you for joining our studio. We look forward to providing you with the best in yoga services."

"Thank you, miss. Now if you will excuse me – I need to be going. Goodbye ladies." With that the MizDad strode to the front door of the yoga studio, swung it open, and walked away. He got into his car, before speeding back home. After a long day of yoga, it was definitely Miller Lite time.