Mme. LaFontaine's Palais du Sport Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls again got up and went to the laden tables, returning this time with oysters on the half shell and Louisiana hot sauce. As Belle offered the tray, she tugged on her loincloth and it dropped to the floor, leaving her shaved pubic mound exposed and the dark lips of her cunt visible below it. She spread her legs, and took an oyster and placed it between them. I laughed at the similarity between the oyster and the folded lips of her pussy, just starting to engorge. She came close, and I licked her cunt and then bit the oyster. They both had pleasant salty tastes. Half a dozen oysters went down this way, and Belle's pussy was getting moister and my cock was getting harder.

Belle bent down to open my toga at the bottom. This left my cock exposed and throbbing. She smiled her glorious smile and gave it a few soft rubs, and then lay down again pressing her butt against my hard shaft. She wiggled her butt a few times, and then Mme. LaFontaine demanded our attention again.

"Mes amis, now I introduce to you Dove, truly an adornment of this establishment." As she said that a striking black girl entered the room. She was tall and slender. Her face had high cheekbones and a narrow nose with thin lips. Her black hair was braided in rows. Our long experience with Africans told us that this Negress was descended from warriors of the Masai tribe, a rarity in the South.

Dove was clad in soft silk bloomers and a red silk chemise. It hugged her body closely and a deep cleavage was visible at the top of it. She swayed enticingly in an erotic dance. Slowly she turned until her back was to us. Her ass undulated gently and she raised her arms over her head. Then she turned back to us, and we saw with wonder that a snow white dove now nestled in her bosom. It cooed softly as it sat in its comfortable nest. Dove smiled down at it, and gently stroked its head, then let her finger run down over the silk chemise to one of her prominent nipples which showed hard through the fabric.

The dove looked around at all of us with its little beady eyes. Then it focused on the ribbon which was all that held the chemise together. The dove grasped this ribbon in its beak and gave it a pull, then another, and finally managed to untie the bow. The chemise fell apart showing most of Dove's boobs. She threw her hands in the air, causing it to fully open and those tits to pop out on display for just a moment. Then she turned around so her back was to us, and her hands pushed the soft silk off her shoulders so it fell to the ground. Her slim bare back was very attractive as she swayed gently.

As the chemise fell, she again raised her hands in the air, and from one of her open hands another dove flew out. Its mate left the soft bosom it occupied and joined it in flight, then they each settled on one of Dove's shoulders. She extended her hands out to her sides and the doves walked out to stand on her palms, fluttering their wings. Then she began to slowly turn towards us. As she did, we saw just the soft curve of her boob appear, then the dark nipple became visible, and finally she was posing in front of us. She stayed this way for only a second, and then the doves ran up her arms and hopped down right on to her boobs.

They did a little twisting maneuver somehow, and wound up covering her tits, spreading their wings. I thought that they must be holding on to her nipples with their little claws and wondered how they were trained. It was a very teasing spectacle, this girl bare from the waist up and the doves' wings fluttering just to cover her boobs.

She brought her arms down in front of her, and raised them high in the air as another dove flew out of her hands. I realized that I had seen many naked Negro wenches, but seldom had I seen a magician perform this well. I was actually more interested in the doves than in her tits.

The third dove landed on Dove's head, and the other two flew up to her shoulders. Now there was nothing covering those beautiful black tits. I could see that the nipples were large and hard, and had probably offered ample roosts for the doves. She raised her hand to her head and that dove hopped off into her hand. There it began to turn somersaults, and then hung upside down flapping its wings. She brought it to her lips and it gave her a peck, then shook its head and flapped its wings as though in ecstasy.

Now she lowered that hand to waist level. Her bloomers, like the vest, were tied with a single ribbon. The dove took it in its beak, and as we all wished it luck it began to tug. After a few pulls, the bow came loose and the bloomers fell right down to the ground. Dove's dark pussy hair was briefly displayed, but to my amazement the white dove fluttered over and lit on her pubic mound, evidentally clutching the hair in its claws. It spread its wings and tail feathers and concealed her cunt completely. She spun around, raising her hands while the other two doves flew in circles around her.

Then she waved her hands toward the statue of Caesar. Since the birds have a natural affinity for statues, they were happy to light on the ends of the scepter and sword it held. Dove danced up to the statue and climbed into its lap. She lifted her legs onto the statue's arms, and the dove perched on her pubis fluttered up to Caesar's head, thus leaving her pussy spread and open for us to see. Under the curly hair, the dark outer lips were swollen and the pink inner lips peeked out.

Now she waved a hand and produced a black glass tube, rounded at the end. She sucked it into her mouth and pulled it in and out until it was thoroughly wet. Then she lowered it down and began to rub it over her pussy. The lips swelled more and we could see the pussy juice begin to flow. Soon she inserted the tube into her cunt, and moved it back and forth gently. Her hips swayed with the motion. She threw her head back and moaned slightly as she stimulated herself.

Now the bird on the statue's head flew down to light on her pubic mound, cocking its head to watch the glass tube moving in and out. As she pulled the tube out of her pussy, we saw Dove remove a stopper from the end of it, and then shove that end back in her cunt. The bird flapped its wings and hopped around on her pussy hair. Dove pulled the tube out of her cunt. I wondered what it might have contained that she poured in there?

Obviously, the white dove knew. It bent its head down, and its hard beak probed into that wet slit. Of course, I should have known. The bird happily retreived a grain of corn and swallowed it. At that, the other two birds joined it, one perched on each thigh. All three of them worked hard to get their beaks into the pussy and obtain their share of corn. Their wiggling movements and flapping wings were evidentaly stimulating to the black girl as she thrust her hips up to meet them as one after another probed deep and got its kernel.

Finall the corn apparently ran out as the three birds flew up in the air to their posts on the statue. Dove ran her hand down over her pussy, and we watched as she inserted one, then two, and finally three fingers to drive herself to the edge of pleasure. She gave a deep moan and jerked her hips and we knew she had reached her orgasm.

She stood up and gave a curtsey, and with the birds flying behind her she left the room to a loud round of applause from all of us.

"Now," said Mme. LaFontaine, "a lesson in good husbandry for the gentlemen farmers among you. I know you have learned to always breed the best to the best." At her words, the door behind us opened and a white pony mare trotted into the ring, ridden by a light-skinned Cajun girl with dark flowing hair. Behind them trotted a white Poodle bitch. Reaching the center of the ring, the girl swung down off the pony and they stood in a row, pony, girl, and dog. Those of us with farming experience could easily tell that both the mare and the bitch were in season.

We heard hooves behind us again. The three male acrobats from earlier now came into the ring. One led a black pony, obviously a stallion. The second had a Black Labrador stud on a leash. The third led a huge black man by a ring around his neck. Clearly all three of them were excited and ready to perform. The pony's large extended black cock was of amazing size. The dog's red shaft protruded from its sheath and twitched. And the man's hard rod stood up in front of him throbbing.

The stallion approached the mare, the dog approached the bitch, and the Cajun girl dropped to her knees as the Negro approached her from the rear. Each of them sniffed and licked the female opening presented to them. Then the stallion mounted his mare, the stud dog mounted the bitch, and the man rammed his cock into the girl. Each male creature began to thrust hard, panting as they worked. The stallion reached down to bite the mare on the neck, and the man grabbed the girl's tits and squeezed them hard. The dog just let its tongue hang out and concentrated on its work, its tail wagging hard.

Faster and faster the three went. Soon the stallion neighed and finished its business. Then the dog completed its work and turned around, still tied to the bitch. Last of all, the big Negro male shoved deep into the Cajun pussy and took his enjoyment of her with a series of grunts. As all three males stood panting, their handlers came out, grasped their leads, and led them and their females out of the room.

"Gentlemen of New Orleans, I hope you are enjoying the entertainment. This next act cannot fail to interest men who, I know, are as interested in horseflesh as girlflesh!" We laughed again, for every one of us was a well known gambler at any sort of horse race. The door behind us opened and again we heard hoofbeats.

A tall blonde girl, completely naked except for a high silk hat on her head, ran into the center of the room holding a whip. Behind her came three beautiful palomino ponies. They obediently trotted in a circle around the center of the room. The ringmistress raised a whistle to her lips and blew three times, and three dalmatian dogs trotted out and began following the ponies. She whistled again and each dog jumped to the back of a pony. One more whistle and the dogs all sat up on the pony's back and round the ring they went to our applause.

The girls sitting on our couches seemed to particularly like this act. I was rubbing Belle's tits and her naked ass was teasing my cock as we watched.

From behind us, the three girl acrobats ran into the ring, all totally naked. They ran alongside the ponies holding their manes. Another whistle and each girl jumped onto a pony's back. Holding the mane with one hand they threw the other in the air. Of course the gait of the ponies made them bounce in the saddle, and their boobs were going up and down with every bounce. The large boobs of the black girl, particularly, looked like melons bobbing in a tank of cooling water.

Then the girls leaned forward in the saddle and rose up, raising her leg high in a split. Of course this displayed her pussy admirably and we watched their amazing balance as the ponies trotted.

Another whistle and the three men raced into the room. They did as the girls had done, moving with the ponies. Whistle, and each man jumped up behind a girl. The quadroon was behind the buxom black beauty, hanging on hard to her tits. The black man sat behind the octoroon girl with his arms wrapped around her waist, and the coloured Creole duo occupied the third pony.

Around and around the ponies trotted. Up and down in the saddle the riders bounced. Then we watched with amazement as the acrobats took up their positions. The Creole girl was first, rising up and then throwing her leg across to face her partner. We saw that he was again erect and ready, despite having performed less than an hour ago. The girl lowered herself back down onto his stiff rod and wrapped her arms around his waist. The movement of the pony was driving his shaft up and down into her pussy, so that they hardly needed to move to get their excitement.

The octoroon girl raised up her ass and leaned forward onto the neck of the pony, and then settled back down with her pussy impaled by the hard black cock of her partner. She leaned back into him and he grabbed her tits to pull her close. As the pony bounced she rode up and down and he thrust up into her.

Finally was the most amazing act. The black girl got her knees up onto the pony's back, and threw her arms around its neck so that she presented her pussy to her partner doggy style. He got on his knees also and holding on to her ass, rammed his cock into her pussy and began to thrust in and out. The incredible sense of balance these two required for this ponyback doggy fuck impressed all of us. We would not have believed it possible if we had not seen it.

In quick order we saw each of the couples reach a climax together. The ringmistress whistled and the ponies trotted off, their riders all holding tightly to each other. The naked girl stood there whirling her whip around her head and smiling.

At this time our girls got up and returned with another plate. This one had several boudin sausages and creole mustard. Belle offered me one, and took one herself. Before biting into it, she put out her tongue and licked up and down, then ran her tongue around the tip. Her eyes sought mine and she smiled, then pushed the sausage deep down into her throat. She pulled it out and again smiled at me, and then licked her red lips. The suggestion was unmistakable.

I smiled at her, and we each finished our sausage. Then she gently came to me and fully removed my toga so I was as naked as she was. I could see on the other couches that the other gentlemen were receiving the same treatment. I had never been naked in public at the Palais du Sport, and I was slightly embarrassed, but the throbbing of my cock soon overcame that. Belle knelt down and began treating my cock just as she had the sausage, licking up and down and all around the tip, and then taking it deep down her throat. I saw my colleagues on the other couches enjoying themselves similarly. But after only a few minutes, Mme. LaFontaine clapped again and ordered the next entertainment.

The ringmistress slashed the whip around her head. A beautiful naked octoroon girl came out, and went over to the side wall. We saw that there were slave manacles on hooks on the wall. The blonde ringmistress adjusted the shackles on the black haired girls wrists, and then spread her legs out wide so her pussy was completely exposed beneath its soft black nest of pubic hair. Manacles on her ankles kept her in this stretched position.

Then the blonde with the whip produced two short votive candles. She lit each of them and drawing near, let a bit of hot wax drip on the large boobs of the shackled girl. The girl flinched but made no sound. Into the wax the mistress stuck the candle so the flame flickered upward from the naked tit. Similarly, she placed the other candle in place on the other boob. Then she stepped back two paces and admired her work.

Suddenly the whip cracked and whistled through the air toward the spread eagled girl. She turned her head and screamed as the whip flicked close to her naked boobs. Again the whip slashed out, coming even closer to the hard nipples so exposed. Once again the whip slashed, and the girl screamed again. But we all saw with amazement that the whip had skillfully extinguished a candle without touching that delightful candleholder. The blonde stepped to the other side, slashed the whip through the air again, and the other candle was put out. Applause showed our respect for her ability with the whip. Each plantation owner had a slave overseer skilled with the whip but we had never seen anything like this.

Now two large black servants unshackled the girl, and swiftly turned her over so she hung head down. They returned her spread eagled to the manacles, but now suspended with her pussy upright. The blonde mistress took a long red candle, and held it over the exposed pussy. Then she slowly pushed it in for almost all of its length, deep into the cunt. The octoroon wiggled her hips to help it go in. The ringmistress lit the wick that was now all that could be seen. Then she stepped back and whirled the whip around her head. The bound girl winced and screamed and twisted against her shackles. The whip cracked between her legs but did not touch her thighs. Again she twisted and again the whip cracked, barely missing her pussy. The bound girl contorted her body again. While her pussy was moving back and forth from this action the whip whistled, and neatly cut off the wick and extinguished the flame.

The servants now released the shackled girl, and with the candle still deep in her pussy she came forward to take the hand of the blonde ringmistress and both of them bowed deeply to great applause. All of us were truly stunned at this show.

Now the girls on the couches fetched small gamehens to us, and we enjoyed licking each others fingers as we ate them. All of this sexual entertainment had my cock standing up to its full height, and Belle gave it an occasional rub as I now and then fingered her wet pussy. I was about ready to retire to her bedroom, but Mme. LaFontaine had another act to offer.

Another girl appeared. This one was a small, blackhaired beauty that I knew must be one of the immigrants from Acadia, that were becoming known in Louisiana as Cajuns. They lived in the swamps and were adept at crawfish boils and gumbo, as well as being known as wild and unrestrained sex partners. We waited to see what she would do.

She had a strip of soft leather across her tits, barely hiding them, and another strip wound around her loins which ran down across her pussy and up through the crack of her ass behind. The musicians played a fast tune with a hard beat. She began doing a wild and sensual dance with much thrusting of her hips about.

Then behind us we heard growling noises. A huge creature rushed toward the girl, and she screamed and backed away from it. It was larger than a man and covered with black hair, and we realized it could only be a big gorilla. The creature grabbed the Cajun girl and pulled her close to itself, turning to face the audience. Its large paws groped her tits and then pulled the leather covering off of them. During all this time it was growling fiercely and the girl was screaming.

In the excitement of seeing this monstrous ape and also of seeing the scanty clothing ripped off the girl, something did not seem quite right. I realized what it was. Though the beast growled horribly, its mouth did not open nor its lips move. In fact, I discovered, it was actually a horrible mask that I saw. But the creature was almost seven feet tall. How could it be just a costume?

Now those huge hands groped between the girl's legs and tore the thong from her pussy. A massive finger penetrated into her and I could see her juices flowing. The beast spun her away from him. Between its legs I saw a truly massive rod extending hard and strong. Then it came to me. Inside that costume with his cock protruding from it had to be Coriolanus, Mme. LaFontaine's huge Negro bouncer. We had seen demonstrations before of his fourteen inch member in action. No one but he could fill that costume and let that huge rod project out of it.

The beast lifted up the little Cajun girl. She screamed and beat on his chest, but of course she could not escape from that strong creature. It raised her high in the air, and then pulled her down so its massive cock pushed into her pussy. Her scream sounded like both fear and pain as she twisted to try to escape. Of course her twisting against the beast's cock only excited it more. Like an inflamed animal it thrust deep into her cunt again and again. We could see the whole length of that fourteen inches driving into her. Her struggles were to no avail as the creature took its animal pleasure. Finally the furry body shuddered and he thrust up for one more deep penetration.